It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bookies are giving Hillary Clinton a 50% chance to be the next POTUS

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 11 2015 @ 03:58 AM
link   
Rather than spending a bunch of time reading news about the presidential election, I say just check this page periodically:

www.oddschecker.com...

Jeb Bush's odds are anywhere from 2.75-1 to 4-1 and Donald Trump's odds are anywhere from 10-1 to 21-1.

It looks to me like Hillary Clinton is virtually a lock based on the odds. Anyone else tempted to try to make money on this?

posted on Aug, 11 2015 @ 08:45 AM
link   

Bookies are giving Hillary Clinton a 50% chance to be the next POTUS

50% are dumbed down.

posted on Aug, 11 2015 @ 09:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: Profusion
Rather than spending a bunch of time reading news about the presidential election, I say just check this page periodically:

www.oddschecker.com...

Jeb Bush's odds are anywhere from 2.75-1 to 4-1 and Donald Trump's odds are anywhere from 10-1 to 21-1.

It looks to me like Hillary Clinton is virtually a lock based on the odds. Anyone else tempted to try to make money on this?

Try to make money? It's a lock, I love Donald but that is 100% sideshow just for Hillary.....It has already been decided upon...Take a peek into Bill talking Donald into running, hmmm wonder why that is?

posted on Aug, 11 2015 @ 09:37 AM
link   
a reply to: Profusion

If Bush the 3rd or Clinton 2 (Although some believe she was running the country when Bill was in office) are voted in then America, 1 - I feel very sorry for you but 2 - You might as well accept either the Bushes or the Clinton's as your countries answer to the Royal Family. I mean how many times are you guys over the water gonna vote in either a Bush or Clinton? You realise they all have the same goals and were brought up in the same environment and well have the same people pulling the strings right?

And before you start mouthing off about the Royal Family thinking I'll defend them, I wont. I think that is the dumbest thing going, I mean most of them aren't even of British descent anymore and most importantly a lot of them were Nazi Supporters. So yh I wont be defending or stopping any Royalist bashing I'll probably join in. But Voting in another Clinton or Bush is just stupid and I personally believe that America knows better - Although saying that, you did vote for Obama who is pretty much one of those 'I'll sign anything into law so long as I can go play golf with Jay Z or some other so called celeb'.

posted on Aug, 11 2015 @ 09:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: Dwoodward85

If Bush the 3rd or Clinton 2 (Although some believe she was running the country when Bill was in office) are voted in then America, 1 - I feel very sorry for you but 2 - You might as well accept either the Bushes or the Clinton's as your countries answer to the Royal Family. I mean how many times are you guys over the water gonna vote in either a Bush or Clinton? You realise they all have the same goals and were brought up in the same environment and well have the same people pulling the strings right?

And before you start mouthing off about the Royal Family thinking I'll defend them, I wont. I think that is the dumbest thing going, I mean most of them aren't even of British descent anymore and most importantly a lot of them were Nazi Supporters. So yh I wont be defending or stopping any Royalist bashing I'll probably join in. But Voting in another Clinton or Bush is just stupid and I personally believe that America knows better - Although saying that, you did vote for Obama who is pretty much one of those 'I'll sign anything into law so long as I can go play golf with Jay Z or some other so called celeb'.

If I HAVE to pick.....Please CLINTON!!! My lord the Bush family should be banned from effing office forever!!

posted on Aug, 11 2015 @ 11:01 AM
link   

When she attended the Bilderberg meeting in Austria this year the writing was already on the wall.

posted on Aug, 11 2015 @ 11:04 AM
link   
a reply to: Dwoodward85

And before you start mouthing off about the Royal Family thinking I'll defend them, I wont. I think that is the dumbest thing going, I mean most of them aren't even of British descent anymore and most importantly a lot of them were Nazi Supporters. So yh I wont be defending or stopping any Royalist bashing I'll probably join in.

Not to mention they are a bunch of useless welfare recipient parasites that have never done a days work in their lives.

posted on Aug, 13 2015 @ 11:14 AM
link   
An update on this:

Clinton's odds to become the Democratic nominee have fallen to -333 at some books. Meanwhile, the odds for the Democratic Party winning the presidential election have just fallen to as low as -125. So, theoretically if you started with $1,000:

First, betting it all on Clinton becoming the Democratic nominee would win you $300.30 if she won (at -333). Then you take the full $1,300.30 and bet it on Clinton to win the presidential election at -125. If she won the White House, you would win $1,040.24 from that bet and finish with a total of $2,340.54.

So, in that hypothetical situation, you could get about +134 odds on Clinton to win the presidential election which is a lot better than the best odds currently available on Clinton (+100).

I'm starting to have my doubts about Clinton being a lock after the most recent scandal. That's probably why her odds to win the Democratic nomination are down just recently at all the books (some have slashed her odds tremendously) and the odds of the Democrats taking the White House have also fallen recently at many books.

This is why I wrote in the original post that one could just follow the odds and that would give you a big picture view of what's happening. It's probably the best choice if you want stark reality.

edit on 13-8-2015 by Profusion because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 13 2015 @ 11:32 AM
link   

Remember...They don't want anything obvious, keep your money invested in the greatest odds from the start! People betting on other candidates will make her numbers drop as well....Scandal doesn't help either though....I guess that is just gambling, pretty self explanatory...I would stay away from the POTUS election and bet on football but that is just me...

posted on Aug, 13 2015 @ 11:41 AM
link   

Tell you what....Take $10,000 and bet right now on Pittsburgh over the Patriots week 1 with no Tom Brady I don't care if the spread is 15.....Then take half the winnings and bet that on Hillary....Then you are out nothing really....

posted on Sep, 7 2015 @ 11:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: Profusion
www.oddschecker.com...

Update:

Clinton is now being offered at "plus odds" everywhere which means that her probability to take the White House is now considered to be under 50%. Considering the fact that she's fortunate not to be in jail right now, that's not bad at all for her.

The bigger news is that some books are offering both Jeb Bush and Trump at 4-1 odds to win. But, Bush is still considered the favorite to win the Republican nomination.

Based on the following news, I think Trump is the GOP's best shot:

SHOCK POLL: Trump Receives 25% of Black Vote – Enough to Ensure a GOP Landslide

Question: Would the GOP rather lose than let Trump win?

top topics

join