It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Binary Options, looking for good signals software

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 11 2015 @ 03:14 AM
link   
Not sure if this is in the right place. Feel free to move.

I am looking at trading Binary Options (where you gamble on whether the stock price of a company goes up or down in a set time scale) I am looking for a trusted "signals" site where it basically tells you what is likely to happen with said share price. I had had a look at a few apps but unconvinced on their ability.
So, do any of you guys use a site or could recommend one?

note; I am fully aware of the pitfalls financially and the moral implications of "gambling" so I ask kindly that you refrain from advising me on those matters.

I have done a lot of reading on the subject and I have come up with a fairly simple system now I just need to get the tools.

Thanks kind ATSers

posted on Aug, 11 2015 @ 07:31 AM
link   
HI I've been looking for a good autotrader myself. The signal providers (BOPS and Options domination) I've subscribed to have sometimes been slow in providing the signals. They send them on time, but I receive them late (lag). Furthermore I'm not always behind a pc or have the time to go immediately on my cell phone to make the trade. That was especially the case 3 years ago, but now it's much better. Even though it's not perfect yet.

The problem with autotraders is that I've been unable to find an honest review of them yet. They're mostly biased towards or against a product. Even on binary options forums there are people criticizing a product and vetting for another one almost blindly, making you wonder whether they're being paid to do that.

posted on Aug, 11 2015 @ 08:47 AM
link   
Bet on the stock of my company dropping. We just rolled back our stock to 50 million after a buy out. We were at .03 before yesterday. This morning we where at $4.85. It will continue to drop for a while im sure.

Edit:

www.theglobeandmail.com...

or maybe it will rise...
edit on 11-8-2015 by Macenroe82 because: (no reason given)

new topics

join