It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My dog Suzie Q

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 10 2015 @ 10:05 PM
link   
I finally got pics of my other dog, Suzie Q. She was so nice to stand still for me for once. Every other time I've tried, she'd move and all I got was a blur.

Suzie is a mix of husky, lab, and Australian cattle dog.I think she looks like a fruit bat when her ears are up (but a very cute fruit bat).

She's three years old. She's a very intelligent and curious dog. She uses her front paws like hands and likes to grab things with them. I call her my monkey bat dog. She is also fond of picking my pockets. I made the mistake of carrying treats in them so she has it in her head that she can search them. She opens my pocket with her paw and sticks her nose in. Silly dog. Anywho, here she is:

posted on Aug, 10 2015 @ 10:23 PM
link   
Awwww, she is just adorable Skid! I'm sure she will bring you many more years of joy and laughter.

posted on Aug, 10 2015 @ 10:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

Thanks. She's super sweet. If there was a cuddle champ, it would be her. She can make a hug last for hours.
She also never ceases to amaze me. She and her mom team up and unlock car doors and open them. One gets the lock and the other gets the door handle. She also finds new ways to get out of the kennel on her own. She's too smart for her own good sometimes.

posted on Aug, 10 2015 @ 10:51 PM
link   
She is beautiful. We really want to get a dog but must save to fix our fences and then save for a dog and then afford to feed her or him. Tis a dream but it will happen one day. Give your dogs a scratch in their special scatch spot and a hug from me.

posted on Aug, 10 2015 @ 10:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Cloudbuster

Thanks. I don't know what I'd do without her or her mom. I could bore you all day with "silly dog" stories.

It's good that you're being responsible and making sure that you have everything you need for one first. I've known people that didn't. I hope that you can afford one soon. It really is rewarding having a dog, in a great many ways.
I'd suggest reading up on what ever dog breed you settle on. Each has it's own needs and behavioral characteristics and temperaments. That way you'll be prepared and know what you're getting into.

posted on Aug, 10 2015 @ 11:23 PM
link   
She looks a lot like my dog.
A lab Aussie cow dog mix.
Damn good dog.

posted on Aug, 10 2015 @ 11:45 PM
link   
a reply to: skunkape23

She's a little hyper and easily distracted. Is it a Aussie cow dog trait? Her dad is like that, too.

ETA: She also likes to herd things. I think that's Aussie cow dog, too.
edit on 10-8-2015 by Skid Mark because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 10 2015 @ 11:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Skid Mark
She is a sweet natured space brain.
Loves to run and nip at cow's ankles.
She always comes through in the end.
A superior alarm system and hunting companion.

posted on Aug, 11 2015 @ 01:17 AM
link   
a reply to: skunkape23

That sounds like a good dog. Does she like water? Mine loves wading and swimming, unlike her mom. I don't know if it's a lab or Australian cattle dog thing.

posted on Aug, 11 2015 @ 02:24 AM
link   
You should some how magically change the dog wolf thing in your avatar to Suzie Q keep the rest of the picture just change it to your beautiful dog. Maybe one of those skilled avatar makers could help you out.

posted on Aug, 11 2015 @ 02:26 AM
link   
a reply to: Cloudbuster

That's a good idea. I'll go over to the avatar thread and see what they can do. Thanks.

posted on Aug, 11 2015 @ 08:24 AM
link   

What a cutie! She looks so happy! Dogs are the best!

posted on Aug, 11 2015 @ 11:08 AM
link   
a reply to: Benevolent Heretic
Thanks.
She's always happy. She's rarely without a smile.

posted on Aug, 11 2015 @ 09:32 PM
link   

awwwww....she's cute.
SusieQ looks pretty happy with herself...and full of energy!

A friend of mine has a part cattle dog/part husky....and he has a habit of insisting you pet him, he's not at all shy about it...he just loves it.
Smart dog....

posted on Aug, 11 2015 @ 11:29 PM
link   
a reply to: DontTreadOnMe

That's Suzie to a T. She's not shy about wanting petted. She grabs my hand and brings it to her. She'll also wrap my arm around her when she wants a hug. I haven't decided if she's spoiled or if she just has me well trained.

top topics

join