It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Biokinesis and Spirit Suppression

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 10 2015 @ 08:04 PM
link   
"When the mind dies, the spirit can live."

An old Taoist/Buddhist ideal, that quote summarizes the entire point of meditation. For only by diminishing (and eventually deactivating) biokinetic activity in the brain can the wisdom of the spirit emerge from slumber.

Currently the voice of your spirit is shackled and silenced beneath the higher volume (read: loudness) of the thoughts moving through the mind. The spirit is like someone speaking in whispers at a rock concert when the music is going full blast. The mind is like the music booming through the speakers.

That system is the default paradigm for incarnating souls, because it allows neural patterns in the brain to supersede the preexistent knowledge of the spirit. And it lets those patterns gradually reinforce themselves until they impress upon and reshape the soul.

Think about it like this. We learn best and fastest when we approach subjects with an entirely blank slate--in situation where there're zero ingrained habits that need be unmade or rewired. Therefore when throwing you into new incarnations, the designers of your reality implemented the brain as a spirit suppressor that could temporarily convey you that blank slate.

It tamps down and blocks out much of the instinctive knowledge in the soul, and allows you to start over life after life learning from an entirely new vantage.

It is a perfect system? Of course not.

Does it work well? Absolutely.

But beneath the suppressive influence of the brain, that innate wisdom lurks. And in moments when the brain remains silent, that knowledge can float up to the surface.

Meditation is the key towards unlocking the voice of your soul. For it enables you to deactivate the mind so--like the lotus flower--the spirit can rise up over the suppressive brain and take full control over the body.

Too many operating beneath the influence of the brain succumb unto perpetual instinct. Too many simply follow that voice in their head regardless the quality of its advice.

Free will occurs in the window between action and response--during the time when you can think through all potential paths and walk the one that best suits the situation. Through daily meditation you learn detachment from thought, which keeps you from succumbing heedlessly unto the voice of the brain.

It lets you override that quantum suppression unit--and sets your spirit free.

This is why meditation is the key towards enlightenment. Only those who free themselves from the biokinetic-fueled screams of the brain can truly act from a position of free will. Only then can you take control of your own celestial evolution and start teaching yourself new lessons that exist outside the neural network of the brain.

The voice of the brain is nothing more than a suppressor of spirit and a silencer of its voice. And whilst those who let that mental chatter continue unfettered will eventually refine their spirits according unto the neural pathways in their mind, those who take full responsibility for their own cosmic evolution will ascend through the ranks a lot faster.

Meditate at least an hour a day.

Detach from the thoughts in your mind.

Cessate the biokinetic activity of the brain.

Then set your spirit free--and prepare to develop yourself further in a single lifetime than most do in a dozen.

posted on Aug, 10 2015 @ 08:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Trachel

Pretty cool advice, vaguely reminds me of Thích Nhất Hạnh.

I have been doing tai chi for decades but, not meditation until more recently.

posted on Aug, 10 2015 @ 08:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: greencmp

Pretty cool advice, vaguely reminds me of Thích Nhất Hạnh.

I have been doing tai chi for decades but, not meditation until more recently.

Cheers to you!

I used to practice taiji. What style are you studying?

posted on Aug, 10 2015 @ 09:02 PM
link   

Well studying would be a bit of an overstatement, I learned the full movements from my master 25 years ago and have been lazily shedding them ever since.

But, it still serves its function and the mindfulness thing has been such a simple but critical tool.

posted on Aug, 11 2015 @ 04:40 AM
link   
So let's say you reach a level of awareness where you can feel the energy body and know how it feels to be caressed by energy and the flow in the body is increased.

The negative thing about the mind letting go of control to much is that you might not get control back. How do you suppress the body/spirit playing around like a child when the mind needs to go to sleep to be able to handle work the day after?

posted on Aug, 11 2015 @ 05:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: LittleByLittle
So let's say you reach a level of awareness where you can feel the energy body and know how it feels to be caressed by energy and the flow in the body is increased.

The negative thing about the mind letting go of control to much is that you might not get control back. How do you suppress the body/spirit playing around like a child when the mind needs to go to sleep to be able to handle work the day after?

The thoughts are telling you that you need them but they just produce fear in the body. Thoughts are controlling you by saying that you will not cope without it's control. Can you control what thought will say next?
Just notice what thought speaks - do not try to change what it says or argue with it.
Notice that thought (mind speak) is frightened of not being in control.
Thought is concerned with what is not actually happening - it is concerned with what happened before or what will happen later.
Thought has many concerns and worries - it can imagine anything, it can imagine 20 years of life and death at the end (and even death is imagined to not be the end - eternal suffering) but it cannot imagine what is actually happening which is unavoidable and unimaginable and only in seeing clearly 'what is' (no word or idea can say what this is) will there be no conflict (which is peace).
There is just this (which is happening) but the mind cannot control what is happening - so it invents the concept of time where it can make believe it can control.
Only when it is seen that what is happening is really all there is will the mind stop being taken seriously.

posted on Aug, 11 2015 @ 05:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: Trachel

Detach from the thoughts in your mind.

There is no need to detach 'from' the thoughts - all that is required is to notice the quiet that the thoughts appear within.
The quiet space is ever present and the thoughts just pass by.
Know thyself as the no thing (quiet empty space) which apparent things come and go in.

Thought is only interesting because it seems to be speaking about you but when you realize that you are not a thing which can be spoken about - then thought loses it's appeal.
edit on 11-8-2015 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 11 2015 @ 07:14 AM
link   
I never detach from my mind while meditating or during an OBE, as being in control in uncharted territory is of my utmost concern at this time. I may reach that place of complete blackness with nothingness, but I am still in control in a higher spiritual manner that I cannot really explain in any logical/scientific way. It is almost as if my mind/body/spirit conscious-energy is experiencing one plane, while another higher spiritual energy of my essence, that which I am at the moment, is either guiding, controlling, or manipulating the journey.

The day I completely detach from my mind/body will be the day of my death...a new blank slate perhaps?
edit on 11-8-2015 by InTheLight because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 11 2015 @ 09:02 AM
link   
a reply to: Itisnowagain

For me that assumes that the body and spirit is always right and that the mind is always wrong and that anything beyond the moment is unimportant as it is in your mind/consciousness. But all moments exists even those that come after the current one.

At times spirit and body seem to be ignorant of the next moment creating less pleasurable moments just to have fun in the now and the mind have to go along with the ride. And the consciousness becomes annoyed since the spirit and body behaves like a spoiled child that will not listen to the need of all three parts. In symbiosis all three parts should work together.

Is the mind wrong when both spirit and body and consciousness experience fatigue the day after since the body and spirit wanted to play with energetic body states when it instead should have calmed down and gone to sleep so the body was rested.

edit on 11-8-2015 by LittleByLittle because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 11 2015 @ 09:03 AM
link   
Detaching one self from their thoughts is a great way to allow the mind to regenerate and recover, possibly due to the over activity that our sense get from the busy life and work environment styles that many people work in these days. It can be easier then it sounds some days, and could be harder on others.

Detaching ones self is a lot like putting your body in a sleep mode, while your mind still somewhat active, but the goal is attempting to slow the pace its working at. The problem I'm having with detachment, is that I'm so bored of it, that I want attachments, or maybe I'm still a little young for it in temperament.

Oh, if one wants to hear voices, try over thinking alot and meditating on the third eye the wrong way, lets, the Yang way for example. And I guarantee you'll be hearing a lot of things.

If sleep the cousin of death, the mental detachment gotta be the more likable family member.

edit on 11-8-2015 by Specimen because: (no reason given)

edit on 11-8-2015 by Specimen because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 12 2015 @ 06:19 AM
link   

It had terrifying results to me.

It could be my spirit, or it could be something else.

Happens nearly every time before I fell asleep.

Sometimes I leave soft jazz music playing in the background and I fall asleep in peace!

posted on Aug, 13 2015 @ 09:26 AM
link   
a reply to: johndeere2020

From what your saying in the few short sentences, seems like you just can't relax or haven't been trying to mentally detach yourself for even a little bit. You gotta try to slow down the pace of your mind by letting go of the idea of thought, and just let yourself be, forget about the awareness of what going on, and just be, forget the Gods, the spirits, and the ways. It can be tricky because it really involves patience and practice but eventually you can get it with some or a lot of effort.

Seeing the comment that you can't sleep when you meditate a sign, that one can't allow themselves to relax, and if its your soul/subconsciousness, then it must be unsettled or over active about something that bugging you.
edit on 13-8-2015 by Specimen because: (no reason given)

top topics

join