It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Amazing Video, not sure if UFO or some kind of phenomenon

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 10 2015 @ 06:21 PM
link   
www.youtube.com...

What do you guys think of this? Any ideas?
edit on 10-8-2015 by sprockets2000 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 10 2015 @ 06:33 PM
link   
Eager to see some replies.

Reminds me of ATS member Funbox's lightning pictures. He experienced something similar to this recently and posted the pics.

Interested to hear the pros on here weigh in on this one.

posted on Aug, 10 2015 @ 06:34 PM
link   
a reply to: sprockets2000

must admit I saw things like that in the heat storm I saw not long back.

posted on Aug, 10 2015 @ 06:35 PM
link   
Definitely interesting.

posted on Aug, 10 2015 @ 06:35 PM
link   
Looks exactly like the moon and a star/planet shining through the clouds. It's only a coincidence that the lightning bolt pointed at the moon.

posted on Aug, 10 2015 @ 07:03 PM
link   
This might be real, however, it looks like some kind of laser pointing at the window or something. Notice how the so-called UFO is in perfect sync with another unknown object a little up to the left. Why are these two moving in perfect harmony? I smell something fishy about this one. Nice work though.
edit on 10-8-2015 by RealTruthSeeker because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 10 2015 @ 07:28 PM
link   

Sorry, the supposed object tends to move exactly as someone's hand would move a cursor on a computer screen. Forget about arguments of inertia, massless flight, etc. of a genuine craft of some sort. This simply looks fake in MO.

posted on Aug, 10 2015 @ 07:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Aliensun

I dont think the object is moving per say, nor do I think they are claiming it does. If you notice it is stationary and the camera is moving like IE: someones hand moving when filming which is normal.

posted on Aug, 10 2015 @ 08:09 PM
link   
I find it interesting that anywhere in entire the sky or anywhere within the circumference of the optical lens, it seems to appear in the same exact spot.
It almost looks like the light from a lamppost.

posted on Aug, 10 2015 @ 08:17 PM
link   
Looks interesting to me, whatever it is.

It does appear like it's just a shaky camera and the object in sync is just a star, or something else unknown that is also stationary. The two guys' conversation sounds genuine to me, and like what most typical people watching something they cannot explain would say. They are both puzzled and trying to rationalize what they are seeing.

At the 1:07 mark I can clearly see what appears to be the lightning strike the larger object. It does look like the sky must be overcast to create such a weather pattern, so is that really a star and the moon? I've never seen ball lightning in person, but have seen videos, and it seems to pulse and then extinguish.

Nice catch, I' glad you shared it. I'm curious what MUFON thinks about it.

posted on Aug, 10 2015 @ 08:18 PM
link   
Ball lightning reflecting off clouds, perhaps.

posted on Aug, 10 2015 @ 08:29 PM
link   

That's pretty bizarre... That didn't look like your normal heat lightning. That heat lightning seemed to be feeding into something that's lit up on the far right of the screen. I believe someone in the thread mentioned maybe the moon, but that object seems to be pulling from the heat lightning.. awesome video nevertheless

posted on Aug, 10 2015 @ 09:53 PM
link   
Ball lightning isn't stationary and only lasts for a few seconds. Looks like an unidentified object to me. The chances of the lightening going through a laser on a window is not even up for discussion. Looks real to me but Im not an authority like most people on here.

posted on Aug, 10 2015 @ 11:21 PM
link   
Too much post production work to even take seriously. Even placed an add in it. Looking for the money, not the truth...

posted on Aug, 11 2015 @ 01:00 AM
link   
I think that ball of light in the sky looks a lot like the moon.

In fact, I'd go so far as to say that it is the moon.

The light looks a bit hazy around because it's peeping out through the clouds.

posted on Aug, 11 2015 @ 01:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: gavron
Too much post production work to even take seriously. Even placed an add in it. Looking for the money, not the truth...

My thoughts exactly.

posted on Aug, 11 2015 @ 01:48 AM
link   

Not really all that amazing in my opinion based on this screen shot in stellarium, I just guessed using the date provided a location in california and this is what I see in the video, with some really cool lighting.

posted on Aug, 11 2015 @ 01:56 AM
link   
Hello?
the moon?
a bright star?
lightning striking in all directions INCLUDING towards this strange light A.K.A........ the moon...
god.
You kids need to go outdoors more often

edit on 11-8-2015 by Logiciel because: keeds to kids... i'm french

posted on Aug, 11 2015 @ 02:32 AM
link   
a reply to: _BoneZ_

I got the raw files last week so it's an eyebrow-raiser seeing it all fancied up with soundtrack, subtitles and filters. Branded by MUFON too...

I think the motion of the light is not really there. It looks like it's moving when really it's the guy with the camera. This snip is taken 15 seconds later and you can see the light is pretty much still where it was >

I'm not entirely sure if it's the moon or a light being reflected from behind the guy and onto the window in front of him. Whatever it is, it's static and doesn't move throughout 71 seconds of the original recording. If MUFON were happy to brand it, they should have sussed out if the moon was in his field of view or not. Maybe they just brand 'em, add razzle-dazzle and have done?

posted on Aug, 11 2015 @ 04:00 AM
link   
One thing that particularly stands out is the fact that you don't hear any sound from all this lightening. There should be huge crashes of thunder. Are they watching this through a window, or on a screen? My first thought was ball lightening, especially in this electrically charged setting. But the jerky movement of it mimics human movement, like a reflection off of something the person is holding or wearing. At one point it vanishes briefly then returns. Perhaps the reflective source was momentarily covered. The way the lighting bolt seems to connect with the sphere may be coincidental.
edit on 11-8-2015 by 321equinox because:

top topics

<<   2 >>

join