It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Report: Global War On Terror Has Killed Over 4 Million Muslims

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 10 2015 @ 09:42 PM
link   
a reply to: ~Lucidity

I have ,we aren't good at fight non national threat and THIS enemy is a cult.
Law enforcement doesn't cover overseas armies they would be slaughtered ,WE do as the military.
WE take our orders from the state that deploys us ,complain of THEM ,not us and how we execute our missions.

posted on Aug, 10 2015 @ 09:43 PM
link   

THEN they have martial LAW and conscription.

posted on Aug, 10 2015 @ 09:46 PM
link   
a reply to: dawnstar

They weren't ,but they had Sarin we were worried about.
SO a think tank told our leaders and Bush Jr agree and moved on it.
Obama pulled OUR forces prematurely before we set up a presence in Iraq because we had no SOFA agreement and it created a way for this cult to gain power and HERE we are.

posted on Aug, 10 2015 @ 10:30 PM
link   
a reply to: grandmakdw

What percentage murders of white people were committed by white people? Why are you wasting our time with irrelevant statistics?

posted on Aug, 11 2015 @ 05:18 AM
link   
a reply to: Astyanax

It's 83%. Something to be a lot...well at least 10%...prouder of?

posted on Aug, 11 2015 @ 07:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: Astyanax

What percentage murders of white people were committed by white people? Why are you wasting our time with irrelevant statistics?

Since your mind is firmly closed, I'll only answer briefly -
The Islamic State of Daesh (ISIS)
has killed far more Muslims than the "west"
That is where the real tragedy and horror are.

posted on Aug, 11 2015 @ 08:51 AM
link   

"Simply a fact, I can't help it if facts that contradict your point of view upset you and send you into a tizzy of inference of the meaning behind the posting of the facts."

Contradict my views in what way? This thread topic is about the mass slaughter of Arab Muslims by the US and it's allies. If you wish....by all means start another thread about Arab atrocities against other Arabs. You're comment was not only off topic, but was rather lean on context. I also hate deflection. It is a common tactic to derail a thread and try and give some thinly veiled legitimacy to these horrific war crimes and breaches of international law by saying...look at how bad they are.

I'm interested to know your views on the topic at hand.

posted on Aug, 11 2015 @ 08:54 AM
link   

This is blatant Propaganda designed to infuriate those 'Muslims' even more...

Most of these so-called deaths have been perpetrated by their own people anyway...

Your post also doesn't state the amount of 'other' innocent lives to have been killed including 'Christians' in the name of 'Allah'.

edit on CDTTue, 11 Aug 2015 08:55:38 -05000000003108x138x1 by TruthxIsxInxThexMist because: spelling mistake

posted on Aug, 11 2015 @ 09:51 AM
link   
It always absolutely amazes me how the leftists on here come out in droves to defend the most ardently dogmatic fundamentalist group of oppressors on the planet. For example, the same leftists who would ridicule and insult someone from the southeastern US who disagrees with gay marriage and yet defend a cultish group of beheading freaks who would literally stone homosexuals to death.

Irony.

As for the four million dead? Well, if it isn't propagandized nonsense, it's at least a good start.

posted on Aug, 11 2015 @ 10:06 AM
link   
a reply to: TechniXcality

but no I don't think everything that we did the people on the ground that is, was wrong or evil.

I disagree. The war on Iraq was illegal under the UN Charter and International law....so by logical extension, everything that followed was an illegal act of aggression. But that wasn't the end of it...America decided to double down on their depravity and "tortured some folks" as Obama so aptly put it. The deaths of millions of innocent people stemmed from lies...not to mention 5000 + dead American men and women and the maiming of more than 50,000 more.

What staggers me is that the US Military would even agree to follow orders from these madmen again. To my mind they committed high treason against the American people....yet they were all allowed to carry on as if nothing happened.

posted on Aug, 11 2015 @ 10:12 AM
link   
a reply to: Maverick1

but, but Iraq wasn't controlled by a bunch of ardently dogmatic fundamentalist oppressors until we overthrew Saddam (not a good guy I know but definately not among the radical religious groups)..

posted on Aug, 11 2015 @ 10:31 AM
link   
Isn't what they're doing, EXACTLY THE SAME, as what they're trying to "fight" and "stop"? Or, am i confused by the word "terrorism"?
edit on 11-8-2015 by JuJuBee because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 11 2015 @ 10:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: deadcalm

S & F. This needs to be known. Not only have 4 million innocent people lost their lives, but their countries have been left shattered and in ruin. More than 5 million people have been made refugees.

And they call the Muslims barbaric. This is a human catastrophe of the highest order....and now the US and it's stooges...I mean allies wish to repeat this abomination in Syria.

Where are the American people? Does it not matter to them at all that this is being done in their name with their money?

Utterly disgusting.

give me a break....in Syria they are killing each other, and have killed thousands of Christians there as well......they kill each other if they don't pick their nose with the right finger....in Africa, Muslims have killed hundreds of thousands of indigenous people over the last couple of decades....we stay out of the fight, and we are called stooges, we go in and we are called Muslim killers of women and children....the middle east needs to clean up it's own act, before telling others what they should be doing....

posted on Aug, 11 2015 @ 10:59 AM
link   

Since your mind is firmly closed, I'll only answer briefly -
The Islamic State of Daesh (ISIS)
has killed far more Muslims than the "west"

But that's a lie. A rather obvious one.

posted on Aug, 11 2015 @ 11:01 AM
link   
History will look back on this time and call America, and their ignorant allies, the Nazis of the new millennium.

How sad this is.

posted on Aug, 11 2015 @ 11:56 AM
link   

give me a break....in Syria they are killing each other, and have killed thousands of Christians there as well......they kill each other if they don't pick their nose with the right finger....in Africa, Muslims have killed hundreds of thousands of indigenous people over the last couple of decades....we stay out of the fight, and we are called stooges, we go in and we are called Muslim killers of women and children....the middle east needs to clean up it's own act, before telling others what they should be doing....

right, they need to clean up there own act, and solve their own problems. the only thing that we seem to do is spend alot of money to make things worse!
edit on 11-8-2015 by dawnstar because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 11 2015 @ 12:00 PM
link   
you need to also present the numbers on how many Muslims and non-Muslims have been killed by Islamic Extremists since the 1970's you would be surprised at the numbers.

I leave it to you to be fair and balanced. If not your OP is biased and bigoted.

posted on Aug, 11 2015 @ 01:18 PM
link   
As Uncle said, " One death is a tragedy, one million deaths is just a number" he should know, his regime killed 20,000,000, why is no one upset about that?

posted on Aug, 11 2015 @ 01:18 PM
link   
Sorry, uncle JOE.

posted on Aug, 11 2015 @ 02:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: ChesterJohn
you need to also present the numbers on how many Muslims and non-Muslims have been killed by Islamic Extremists since the 1970's you would be surprised at the numbers.

I leave it to you to be fair and balanced. If not your OP is biased and bigoted.

The OP is a report. Feel free to debunk.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join