It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who Should I contact with my UFO cell phone videos?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 11 2015 @ 09:54 AM
link   
So as I've stated this thread was to determine what to do with the videos.

I'm currently unable to publish these 2vids to YouTube.
I was able to contact Bill Puckett of UFO's Northwest. And sent him the videos by text. They will be posted on Www.ufosnw.com. I'll put em here when that happens

Thank you all for your patience and suggestions

If anyone is brave enough to U2U me their number. I'll gladly text ya both videos. And you can put them up on this thread for examination.

posted on Aug, 11 2015 @ 11:37 AM
link   
Both videos are now on YouTube.

Titled: UFO near Fermi power plant
UFO near Fermi 2

Stars to whoever can post them here....

posted on Aug, 11 2015 @ 11:45 AM
link   
a reply to: HighFive

I'll post this one as I think it's the clearer of the two , don't know what it is but if I was to hazard a guess it looks similar to what I saw and filmed a few months ago which I believe was a helicopter.
Yours may not be , but perhaps ?

First vid as requested.

edit on 11-8-2015 by gortex because: edit to add

posted on Aug, 11 2015 @ 12:01 PM
link   
a reply to: gortex

Thank you. Actually the other one is much clearer. You can see the pulsating lights better in the first one. Could you post it please?

edit on 11-8-2015 by HighFive because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 11 2015 @ 01:02 PM
link   

This one?

Thanks for the vids.

posted on Aug, 11 2015 @ 01:05 PM
link   
a reply to: stosh64

Yep that one.

posted on Aug, 11 2015 @ 01:10 PM
link   
Hate to say that because of the color and the flickering and the fact that it doesn't apparently do anything but float, I'd say it was the old standby Chinese Lantern.

Yeah, yeah, of course it could be an alien scout ship from beyond the Moon, but so could anything when you think about it.
edit on 11-8-2015 by Blue Shift because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 11 2015 @ 01:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Blue Shift

Definitely not a Chinese lantern. Wind blows towards Lake Erie if you're in Michigan. These flew into the wind and travelled smooth and straight. 3 in a row about a minute apart

I'm not claiming to know that these are alien, in fact if you read my op, I might be more willing to believe these are government surveillance or military equipment. But drones, lanterns, helicopters they are not.

posted on Aug, 11 2015 @ 02:05 PM
link   

Did you ever use zoom? Because it almost looked to me like the camera was zooming in and out in the one vid.

If you did not than that was indeed interesting.

posted on Aug, 11 2015 @ 02:19 PM
link   

That is the pulsating object's growing and contracting light. Not us zooming in and out over and over. In the other video you can see this effect in the beginning as my garage is still in view.

What's interesting is the similarities between my videos and some near Pickering nuclear power plant in Ontario

posted on Aug, 11 2015 @ 03:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: SONOFTHEMORNING
a reply to: Wetpaint72

Don't bother with MUFON!

MUFON are set up as an organisation to tell people to MOVE ON (MUFON??)

They do NOTHING!!! They collect your data and say, "THANKS VERY MUCH! SEE YOU NEVER!"

It's a way of making people feel as though they have done something, in contacting a non-government agency. When in actual fact they have done nothing.

I contacted MUFON to give them not only videos of UFO's in Australia, but also to report that I am in contact with these things and they could come speak to them directly. SPEAK .. TO .. THEM!!

Think about this for a second ... I offered them the ability to come and COMMUNICATE with the whole rainbow of coloured orbs (Red, Dark blue, Light blue, Green, Orange, White, and black .. Yes, there are black orbs! Sometimes all at once) ... and gave them video proof that they were here as I told them they were ... THE HOLY GRAIL FOR UFO HUNTERS ... and they ignored me!!!

Even after I gave them evidence of things that no-one is supposed to know in this world.

Still ignored.

They did NOTHING! They ignored the reports sent to EVERY ONE OF THEIR EMAILS completely.

They are a joke organisation. Set up for disinformation and to sate peoples needs to 'tell someone'.

You are better off putting them on YouTube and reporting them to EVERYONE BUT .. MUFON!!!

MOVE ON ... Nothing to see with them!

Whoa, stop right there! You have all this "proof" and you're not sharing with the class? Let's start with the evidence that no one is supposed to know.

posted on Aug, 11 2015 @ 04:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: SONOFTHEMORNING
a reply to: Wetpaint72

Don't bother with MUFON!

MUFON are set up as an organisation to tell people to MOVE ON (MUFON??)

They do NOTHING!!! They collect your data and say, "THANKS VERY MUCH! SEE YOU NEVER!"

It's a way of making people feel as though they have done something, in contacting a non-government agency. When in actual fact they have done nothing.

I contacted MUFON to give them not only videos of UFO's in Australia, but also to report that I am in contact with these things and they could come speak to them directly. SPEAK .. TO .. THEM!!

Think about this for a second ... I offered them the ability to come and COMMUNICATE with the whole rainbow of coloured orbs (Red, Dark blue, Light blue, Green, Orange, White, and black .. Yes, there are black orbs! Sometimes all at once) ... and gave them video proof that they were here as I told them they were ... THE HOLY GRAIL FOR UFO HUNTERS ... and they ignored me!!!

Really well here is a challenge I have said to a few members on here claiming this PROVE IT.It wont take much a good quality video with some still images taken at the same time BUT I can already predict a stream of excuses from you as to my you can't so prove me wrong, I wont hold my breath

posted on Aug, 11 2015 @ 04:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: HighFive

That is the pulsating object's growing and contracting light. Not us zooming in and out over and over. In the other video you can see this effect in the beginning as my garage is still in view.

What's interesting is the similarities between my videos and some near Pickering nuclear power plant in Ontario

No it's more likely autofocus trying to focus.

<< 1  2   >>

join