It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who Should I contact with my UFO cell phone videos?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 10 2015 @ 06:06 PM
link   
Hello ATS,

I recently recorded two strange ufo's passing over my house on iPhone video.

UFO's are not my preferred area of interest here on ATS, I visit more for war and corruption of power conspiracies. Hoping someone here knows what I should do with my videos.

I was sitting on my back porch the other night having a smoke about 10:00pm. When I noticed something flying over, pulsating light. I studied it for a second and decided my wife should see it. I ran in and told her to grab her phone. She saw it but didn't get footage. As we were discussing it in the driveway, another one came following the same line. She recorded! When she stopped filming I stared watching what she recorded, then another one came from the same direction. I recorded the third one.

I live near Lake Erie. All 3 objects came from the lake passed over the nuclear power plant then passed over my house and out of sight. They weren't moving very fast, traveled in a straight line, and were silent.

Our first thought was something to do with the power plant. A quick search revealed ufo sightings are somewhat common near nuclear facilities. When searching I found a YouTube video from near the Pickering power plant in Canada, that show a very similar object. I'll try to add it... It'll be my first time adding YouTube

So who should I call?

P.S. I want to post them for ATS to examine as well. But I'm not super computer savvy. Do I need to transfer the video to YouTube to post it here?

Thanks for the help. I'll do my best to get the videos to ATS.

posted on Aug, 10 2015 @ 06:13 PM
link   
Excellent post and in answer to your question, if you can upload them to youtube then link them here that would be great. Understand however that there are people here who will disregard your upload simply because it is youtube.
I wish you the very best of luck.

posted on Aug, 10 2015 @ 06:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: HighFive
Hello ATS,

UFO's are not my preferred area of interest here on ATS, I visit more for war and corruption of power conspiracies. Hoping someone here knows what I should do with my videos.

I was sitting on my back porch the other night having a smoke about 10:00pm. When I noticed something flying over, pulsating light. I studied it for a second and decided my wife should see it. I ran in and told her to grab her phone. She saw it but didn't get footage. As we were discussing it in the driveway, another one came following the same line. She recorded! When she stopped filming I stared watching what she recorded, then another one came from the same direction. I recorded the third one.

I live near Lake Erie. All 3 objects came from the lake passed over the nuclear power plant then passed over my house and out of sight. They weren't moving very fast, traveled in a straight line, and were silent.

Our first thought was something to do with the power plant. A quick search revealed ufo sightings are somewhat common near nuclear facilities. When searching I found a YouTube video from near the Pickering power plant in Canada, that show a very similar object. I'll try to add it... It'll be my first time adding YouTube

So who should I call?

P.S. I want to post them for ATS to examine as well. But I'm not super computer savvy. Do I need to transfer the video to YouTube to post it here?

It was the effects of swam gas on weather balloons. I just saved you calling anyone. But posting it would be great. Seriously though calling anyone, probably will get you nowhere

posted on Aug, 10 2015 @ 06:14 PM
link   
a reply to: HighFive

I will look forward to seeing the videos.
Good luck with adding it.

posted on Aug, 10 2015 @ 06:15 PM
link   

Are you sure they weren't drones? Not saying they were, but they can easily be confused with a UFO.

posted on Aug, 10 2015 @ 06:24 PM
link   
A few months back there was a red orb sighting in Toronto. A few days later a few people in my city of Thunder Bay ont, seen something very similar over lake superior. I was one of the lucky gents to see it. I didnt record it, but i posted about the sighting on the toronto orb sighting thread on ATS.

A lot of people report seeing ufos over the lake. Ufos have even been reported coming out of the lake.
I dont know what it was that i seen, but it looked identical to the orbs posted in the above mentioned thread.

Im very interested in seeing what you recorded.
Also google bryan vike. I believe he is based out of vancouver, but he is a well known investigator. You can upload your videos to his ufo reporting site if you wish.

posted on Aug, 10 2015 @ 06:24 PM
link   
a reply to: WeRpeons

If he can post we can argue about it in that special ats way

posted on Aug, 10 2015 @ 06:26 PM
link   
Upload them to youtube, BUT FIRST!!!!!!!
Strip out the meta data, it'll contain your gps location, and possibly more!

posted on Aug, 10 2015 @ 06:26 PM
link   
a reply to: WeRpeons

Can't say what they were because the lights obscure the shape of the object. But definitely not drones. They came from the lake. Traveled at least a mile at me and a mile away from me. Don't actually know what kind of range a drone would have, but I would expect them to turn back around eventually.

If u watch the 2 Pickering nuclear plant videos you'll see the basics of what I saw. Light that pulsates, expands and retracts, almost looks like the full bloom of fireworks at some points. But mine is closer footage.

posted on Aug, 10 2015 @ 06:33 PM
link   
Try MUFON
www.mufon.com...

posted on Aug, 10 2015 @ 06:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Reallyfolks

originally posted by: HighFive
Hello ATS,

So who should I call?

It was the effects of swam gas on weather balloons. I just saved you calling anyone. But posting it would be great. Seriously though calling anyone, probably will get you nowhere

Is it common to release 3 weather balloons a mile apart in the same direction? Are weather balloons equipped with elaborate lights? Answers I don't know.

I'm not claiming to know what they are.

posted on Aug, 10 2015 @ 06:49 PM
link   

I'm playing around. I would love to see the video. This stuff interest me

posted on Aug, 10 2015 @ 06:59 PM
link   

Thanks for posting OP.

I've seen the types of orbs you are describing quite a few times. Once a group of about a hundred of them flew over my property in NC.

MUFON is sketchy in my experience. Actually, the subject is a little taboo here on ATS as well.

People will just keep insisting that you saw chinese lanterns, ball lightning, or hallucinations.

Sucks that there is an apparent agenda to keep the orb sightings on the fringe, while casting doubt on the observer's character and common sense.

But, it is what it is. Try not to get discouraged. You are definitely not alone, and one day we will get answers.

I just seriously doubt that it will be today.

posted on Aug, 10 2015 @ 07:41 PM
link   
I'm very interested in the pulsating and contracting aspect and happy to hear you have closer footage than Pickering Power Plant UFO vids. I've seen a very large pulsating and contracting orb/ufo myself and it was a game changer. Dont know what it was but it was astounding. Great job and good luck. Count me in on hoping to see your footage.

posted on Aug, 10 2015 @ 07:52 PM
link   

You could try posting it here, but I would recommend you post them where people are a little more open minded. Good luck finding that place, and let me know if you find one.

You would think this place would be full of open minded people but unfortunately these forums are mostly filled with skeptics and disinfo agents. You don't have to look far to see this. I still check these forums all the time because, well because this is really the best we can do as far as the UFO community is concerned. Every other place I used to frequent is even worse off.

Sure I can see people asking you to post it but mark my words if you do...you WILL be attacked.

edit on 10-8-2015 by roncoallstar because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 10 2015 @ 08:04 PM
link   
Ok here's the deal.. I have a iphone and iPad, no home computer. I just went to mcdonalds to use wifi but was unable to upload to YouTube. I promise tomorrow I will find a way to post them here. But if anyone would like a sneak peak u2u me, I'll give ya my wife's Facebook for a first look. She put them on her profile page open to the public.

posted on Aug, 10 2015 @ 08:06 PM
link   

You can throw me a U2U if you want HighFive, or IsaacKoi is always interested in this kind of thing.

Uploading it on youtube will strip a lot of useful informations; there are other ways to remove the GPS metadata without doing that. Is up to you though, safety first. Can always upload it to youtube then follow up with a better upload later if people are interested.

posted on Aug, 10 2015 @ 08:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: roncoallstar

You could try posting it here, but I would recommend you post them where people are a little more open minded. Good luck finding that place, and let me know if you find one.

You would think this place would be full of open minded people but unfortunately these forums are mostly filled with skeptics and disinfo agents. You don't have to look far to see this. I still check these forums all the time because, well because this is really the best we can do as far as the UFO community is concerned. Every other place I used to frequent is even worse off.

Sure I can see people asking you to post it but mark my words if you do...you WILL be attacked.

I have no skin in this game. I invite skeptics and believers to analyze the video when I can make it public.

posted on Aug, 10 2015 @ 08:28 PM
link   
a reply to: roncoallstar

Actually, no we don't just throw the baby out with the bath water, but over the years, we have seen just about every hoax imaginable. Whether the OP is sincere in thinking they are UFOs, in no way proves they are. Skeptics? Damn right!
With all the tech available to Joe Public, everyone and their mother is making "UFO" videos and claiming to have the "Real Truth" and are making legitimate UFO research a joke. The human mind and eyes are easily fooled, so it's up to us as a group to weed out the mistakes. If the videos can't stand up to close examination, then..........

posted on Aug, 10 2015 @ 08:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: roncoallstar

Sad, but true. I come here for threads like this one. Sharing our experiences helps in some way.

But threads of this subject matter get peppered with resident 'experts' who have a mundane explanation for everything.

In my opinion, most of the debunkers know much more than they let on. It's obviously not for public consumption.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join