It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why havent ISIS been stopped?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 10 2015 @ 05:14 PM
link   
a reply to: kellyjay

i made the assertion that US tanks and humvees and weapons were being used by ISIS, i proved that, also weapons intended for iraq were ending up in ISIS hands, which again i proved so yes the US is weponising ISIS although not intentionally, my reason for posting several links of the same instance was because people tend to source fallacy, i was giving you a choice and also showing that it was reported by several media outlets
edit on 02/08/2015 by kellyjay because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 10 2015 @ 05:21 PM
link   
I'm wondering why the US doesn't call it Islamic State, as many Europeans do? Why the (outdated) acronym? I suspect that the US doesn't need the flack for using a name that reflects a whole religion, in the current state of things?

posted on Aug, 10 2015 @ 05:22 PM
link   
I'm going to say UN agenda for population control.

It's a little spoken fact, but the middle east is struggling to feed it's population. Rich nations like Saudi Arabia and the UAE have been buying large tracts of land here in Australia for 'food security' it's that serious.

If you stir up a war and let it run it's course, you can effectively reduce a population and not have blood on your hands.

Yes it's evil, no I don't approve, but I'd place bets as to this being the reason the response to ISIS from the international community has been so lame.
edit on 10-8-2015 by markosity1973 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 10 2015 @ 05:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: operatoreleven
I'm wondering why the US doesn't call it Islamic State, as many Europeans do? Why the (outdated) acronym? I suspect that the US doesn't need the flack for using a name that reflects a whole religion, in the current state of things?

In the UK media it is always referred to as the 'so called' Islamic State. I heard that David Cameron insisted on the 'so called' bit so as not to legitimise it by suggesting it is an actual state

edit on 10-8-2015 by moodygnome because: Mis-spelling of the PM's name!

posted on Aug, 10 2015 @ 05:32 PM
link   

Yes, but this bit,

"It also came to me how ISIS seem to steer clear of Israel, which makes me think that ISIS are actually carrying out these atrocities FOR Israel",

is wrong. Why throw that in with everything else? It is like you are saying Israel are to blame for IS.

Do you really think MOSSAD invented them or something?

I am suggesting to you that we have two kinds of reality going on. There is official, lawful reality and there is the International chaos of every evil motive under the Sun.

Official reality of lawful order and civilization can not ignore the chaos. It sometimes has to fight fire with fire. Feel blessed that you live in the West where at least we get to live our lives in a civilized way with the security we have and fight tooth and nail for that my friend.

edit on 10-8-2015 by Revolution9 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 10 2015 @ 05:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: moodygnome

originally posted by: operatoreleven

In the UK media it is always referred to as the 'so called' Islamic State. I heard that David Cameron insisted on the 'so called' bit so as not to legitimise it by suggesting it is an actual state

That is because they would be officially acknowledging it as a state. I would say it like that, too. Their day is almost done. They are not a State. They are terrorists and extremists, as much a scourge to all moderate Muslims as to the West.

posted on Aug, 10 2015 @ 05:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Revolution9

Well thats a different matter entirely that you didnt address, i was responding to you asking for evidence of my assertion about the tanks and humvees and weapons.

lts not change the goal posts...if you want me to address a seperate point i will. www.globalresearch.ca...

ISIS has indeed not been near israel also this www.ibtimes.com...

also this is quite interesting www.mintpressnews.com...

edit on 02/08/2015 by kellyjay because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 10 2015 @ 05:55 PM
link   

So i was on another one of my favourite sites today (bestgore) and saw the latest video released by ISIS, which shows 7-8 men being forced to kneel on landmines which were then detonated and

One of your favourite sites? And you wonder why? Really? The world is as it is because people just can't control their need to see gore...for example. WT actual F is this statement?

edit on 10-8-2015 by Jonjonj because: meh

posted on Aug, 10 2015 @ 05:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Jonjonj

what does my fascination with guts and gore have to do with anything?

posted on Aug, 10 2015 @ 06:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: kellyjay

what does my fascination with guts and gore have to do with anything?

Absolutely everything. Some people don't realise what they are doing in society, others do, the mental masturbation is sickening.

posted on Aug, 10 2015 @ 06:11 PM
link   

what i look at on the internet doesn't have a single thing to do with the topic other than it being where i saw the video i referenced in OP hence its mention.

secondly, me looking at content that is available on the internet does not mean i'm a sick individual or that i'm "mentally masturbating" over gore, its more curiosity than anything else.

but way to go trying to be all judgy mr judgypants up there on your pedestal

posted on Aug, 10 2015 @ 06:20 PM
link   

But you said it was a favourite site!!! One can infer the type of video you like to watch from that statement, right?

One could also understand, from the type of video that is probably uploaded to a site with the name bestgore that you like gore...am I right?

Now here is where I explain myself, really quickly.

People who like watching gore are a captive audience for those who want to disseminate videos containing gore.

So well done, you give another outlet, if one more were needed, to the scum that is ISIL.

Be well.

posted on Aug, 10 2015 @ 06:22 PM
link   

...Because it keeps the U.S. military complex going. The U.S. must always have an enemy. It also keeps our military presence in the Middle East.

posted on Aug, 10 2015 @ 06:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jonjonj

But you said it was a favourite site!!! One can infer the type of video you like to watch from that statement, right?

One could also understand, from the type of video that is probably uploaded to a site with the name bestgore that you like gore...am I right?

Now here is where I explain myself, really quickly.

People who like watching gore are a captive audience for those who want to disseminate videos containing gore.

So well done, you give another outlet, if one more were needed, to the scum that is ISIL.

Be well.

Oh i watched thier video therefor support the content of the video...and because i watched it ISIS grows in power lol..DUN DUN DUUUUN

be smart

posted on Aug, 10 2015 @ 06:25 PM
link   

I did not say you supported them consciously, but you have supported them anyway, because you have disseminated the video. Wake the Fu@@ up at least.

posted on Aug, 10 2015 @ 06:29 PM
link   

I did not say you supported them consciously, but you have supported them anyway, because you have disseminated the video. Wake the Fu@@ up at least.

That's a lie...i didnt link the video so i didnt disseminate anything, heck if you want to be a complete d**k about it...why dont you contact ats and tell them them they shouldnt allow anyone to talk about isis!

please....

posted on Aug, 10 2015 @ 06:36 PM
link   

Ok I apologise.
The point I wanted to make, at the very beginning, is that I read your post as a simple gorefest recommendation. There are many threads related to ISIL/ISIS that this thread could have been added to as a comment. But I am not the person to say so.
It takes a simple google search, once one has the information, to find a video.

Be well

posted on Aug, 10 2015 @ 06:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: kellyjay

Well thats a different matter entirely that you didnt address, i was responding to you asking for evidence of my assertion about the tanks and humvees and weapons.

lts not change the goal posts...if you want me to address a seperate point i will. www.globalresearch.ca...

ISIS has indeed not been near israel also this www.ibtimes.com...

also this is quite interesting www.mintpressnews.com...

I'm not changing the goal posts. I accept that IS got hold of US Humvees and weaponry. It is just that your OP was making it sound like the U.S and Israel are secretly arming them. We have explored your links and the conclusion is that these were taken as seized gains from Iraqi ground forces during battle, not supplied. You see that is what I thought when I read your OP. We have elaborated on that and now we know what you mean.

Now down to our little Israel problem. There is no way IS will get anywhere near Israel. The truth is that the Syrian President is no friend to Israel. Check here for an outline of that:

Israel–Syria relations

What Israel are doing in terms of strategy I think is correct. I assure you ideologically the last thing Israel wants is any kind of powerful Islamic State on its doorstep and that is not going to happen. Ironically IS have made Israel stronger. I think you are noticing that. Israel are sitting back watching all these factions at slaughter. Israel has a clear strategy. The main enemy they worry about is Iran. A nuclear armed Iran could be a game changer.

I'll make no secret of it. I value the West. The UK, U.S, Europe, Australia, New Zealand and Israel are the societies I believe in. Intelligence Agency wise, sometimes you have to fight fire with fire and get your hands dirty, that is common sense.

What is at the heart of what you are trying to say? What do you want to happen? I stand with the Israelis. I think right now it is not a good idea to be using military action unless absolutely necessary in the Sinai or in Syria. It seems Israel are damned if they do and damned if they don't. You know all the stick they got for Gaza last year. Now you are giving them stick for not bombing and saying that it is because they created IS. This conflict can't be won like that, for the reasons others have stated.

I want to see IS sorted out quickly, but it is not that kind of conflict. There are gangs of them all over the world. I am standing firmly on the side of Israel, U.S and the allies. I still believe in these societies. It is the civilization I am part of.

I don't know what more to say. I expect you will still think that it is Israel's fault. If you see it like that then you know what kind of friends you have in the world. Just choose your friends wisely.

It is good to debate with you and thanks for keeping it polite.
edit on 10-8-2015 by Revolution9 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 10 2015 @ 07:09 PM
link   

Ok I apologise.
The point I wanted to make, at the very beginning, is that I read your post as a simple gorefest recommendation. There are many threads related to ISIL/ISIS that this thread could have been added to as a comment. But I am not the person to say so.
It takes a simple google search, once one has the information, to find a video.

Be well

i accept your apology , but this thread wasnt intended to be a gore fest recommendation, in fact only one other person brought it up beside yourself, everyone else managed to see passed that and discuss the actual topic.

posted on Aug, 10 2015 @ 07:15 PM
link   

actually one of the mods made a comment earlier on that i agreed with and which was informative with regards to israel and isis, think of it more as me just putting my thoughts to paper rather than making a bold statement, i didnt do any such thing with regards to israels involvement with isis.

anyay its 1am here and ive got work in the morning so ill bid you a good evening, and will no doubt see you around on the boards again

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join