It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Meet Symone Sanders, Bernie's new Nat'l Press Sec.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 10 2015 @ 09:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Daedal

And, what's your point?

Bernie Sanders loves black folks... as long as he doesn't have to live around them.

This is gonna blow up in his face.

edit on 10-8-2015 by Bone75 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 10 2015 @ 09:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: buster2010

originally posted by: jheated5
a reply to: Chickensalad

Don't try to reason or present logic to liberals, those things are foreign to them...

Kind of like facts to a right winger huh?

Herp derp, your side is dumb and my side is smart... derpa derp.

Please don't perpetuate the us vs them strategy that's pushed on us. It's immature and shows a lack of critical thinking skills.

posted on Aug, 10 2015 @ 10:03 PM
link   
My suggestion is that Mr Sanders should hire some security and officers for those events before he gets killed. Those 3 girls are an embarrassment to mankind. Sanders seemed to would have gladly let her speak after his speech, those 3 girls just flat out need to be tazed and arrested and maybe beaten. Maybe his new chick can talk some sense into them next time if that happens again, if Sanders lets that happen again then he sucks in my book. My question is , what would have happened if she tried to do that to Trump?

posted on Aug, 11 2015 @ 08:13 AM
link   
Or Bernie is playing people, like Nintendo on Christmas morning. If he was interrupted on purpose, so he could pour a little more kool aid when hired her. As this post indicates, some people are lapping this up.

posted on Aug, 11 2015 @ 03:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Daedal

Why did you remove your DailyKOS source?

posted on Aug, 11 2015 @ 03:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Answer

This is rich.

posted on Aug, 11 2015 @ 03:16 PM
link   
a reply to: thinline

And lapping it up for what exactly? A girl who just graduated college? Her career literally started 2 years ago and seems to be that she wants a future in politics.

Love her degree though. And that isn't Sarcasm. Great school and great degree.

All the articles are loving that she won the MLK award at Creighton, and that truly is an honor, however Creighton only has 2.5% black student population. That's only 200 students who are black. Her first real job was in Sep of 2013...

For people not to see this for what it is, race pandering, is sad.

posted on Aug, 11 2015 @ 04:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Monger
a reply to: Answer

This is rich.

Excellent rebuttal. We spend so much time arguing about our minor differences, we don't realize that we all want basically the same things.

It plays right into the hands of the power-hungry douchebags running the country.

posted on Aug, 11 2015 @ 05:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Bone75

You hear that, people of Vermont? Each one of you is more racist than the last!

Bernie is so racist he marched with MLK.

Getting a kick out of the people in this thread who don't give a # about Bernie or the BLM movement, they just want to kick the lib. Disingenuous to say the least.
edit on 8/11/2015 by Monger because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 11 2015 @ 05:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Monger

Mind if I ask where you live?

I'm not calling Bernie or anyone else up north a racist. I'm just saying it must be nice to sit up on your perch with your ultra low crime rates and poverty rates and teen pregnancy rates and STD rates, surrounded by people who look like you and talk like you and act like you while dictating to the rest of the country what's racist and what isn't.

edit on 11-8-2015 by Bone75 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 11 2015 @ 06:56 PM
link   

Frankly, I do mind. Not that it's a secret where I live, I just don't like the insinuation that where I live has any bearing on the validity on my or anybody elses opinion.

The more things change, the more things stay the same. The narrative of 'northern interference' has persisted through slavery, Jim Crow, segregation, to the modern day.

posted on Aug, 11 2015 @ 08:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Monger

Frankly, I do mind. Not that it's a secret where I live, I just don't like the insinuation that where I live has any bearing on the validity on my or anybody elses opinion.

Soooo.... Montana? lol

top topics

<< 1   >>

join