It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Man shot in Ferguson identified as black 18yo Tyrone Harris, 'friend of Michael Brown'

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 10 2015 @ 12:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy

originally posted by: TonyS

originally posted by: uncommitted

originally posted by: intrptr

originally posted by: TechniXcality
a reply to: Telos

Expect riots looting more death and more division coming soon to a theater near you.

Just that one dude, pissed about his friend getting murdered.
ETA:

Footage on the BBC shows looting and two gangs exchanging gunfire. The police move in to break that up, had bricks and bottles thrown at them and then shots fired at a group of 4 police who responded in kind.

Not sure that makes it one dude pissed about his friend, looks like (once again) a peaceful protest has been hijacked by people looking to take advantage of the situation for their own benefit.

Why....why do the cops keep involving themselves in this? I just don't understand that. How abysmally stupid are they?

The alternative to responding to looting is to let it go the Baltimore way.

Three months after parts of this city burned in anguish over the death of Gray, who was fatally injured while in police custody, the carnage has continued. In fact, it’s accelerated.

Washington Post
What are cops paid to do? Arrest criminals or look the other way?

Better to do what we need in the London riots.

Let tgem go.....then when the little thugs think they are safe a few weeks later bust there door down and drag them off to jail for some very long prison time.
edit on 10-8-2015 by crazyewok because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 10 2015 @ 01:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: watchitburn
Funny how that works.

Shoot at cops and end up in the hospital full of bullets. Who would have thunk it?

Ya this is what I was thinking........If you play with fire.......Many people will try and spin this another way and try and stir the pot again.

posted on Aug, 10 2015 @ 02:08 PM
link   
a reply to: SubTruth

Already started. His father just released a statement saying he was unarmed and just got drawn into the dispute between the two groups that traded shots. Says the PD story is "a bunch of lies." Girls who were supposedly with the son told the dad he didn't have a gun. Wonder if they also said he was on his knees surrendering when he was shot?

Anyway, daddy says the poor kid was running to the police for help. Yea, I believe a kid who was such a great fried of Brown's is gonna go to the police for help.

bigstory.ap.org...

posted on Aug, 10 2015 @ 02:29 PM
link   
State of emergency declared about a minute ago

posted on Aug, 10 2015 @ 02:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Shamrock6

Wonder if they also said he was on his knees surrendering when he was shot?

I am surprised that we haven't heard that one.
I wonder how long it will be before we see photos of him as a twelve year old kid dressed in his altar-serving clothing?

posted on Aug, 10 2015 @ 02:37 PM
link   
Someone should have told that black young man his life mattered so he wouldn't shoot at cops.

posted on Aug, 10 2015 @ 05:36 PM
link   
There is an agenda here and already conflicting stories to prove it.

A few things already stick out in my head as not adding up.

1. Why were there plain clothes officers at a protest? A show of presence would have been more effective at keeping peace.

2. So was there a gang fight and looting? Or was this an isolated incident? Because we certainly don't want there to be any clarity in the matter. Infact the more muddy it is the easier it is to cover.

3. Plain clothes officers or just really bad people have been known to instigate peaceful rallies such as throwing bricks and shooting amongst an otherwise peaceful crowd in order to intice violence on both sides. Could plain clothes officers have done the same in this instance.

4. It doesn't make any sense at all that one man would openly fire on known cops. I don't care how much he hates cops. Unless it was a baited situation.

5. Agenda complete, civil war and unrest for another year in the streets of Missouri. One step closer to a policed state.

6. Once again circus media will polute the minds of the american people turning right against wrong and skin color against skin color without an ounce of factual evidence (because whoever reports to the media first is right).

7. Im moving to russia. Atleast in mother russia there is no bull# and plenty of vodka.

posted on Aug, 10 2015 @ 06:05 PM
link   

The lesson:

Don't shoot at the police with a stolen glock 9mm.

posted on Aug, 10 2015 @ 11:30 PM
link   
Yeah, you know, we could just wall it off from civilization and let them go at it. Like Chiraq and Baltimore. No sense in any Blue Meanies showing up, let the baddest mofo win.
a reply to: intrptr

posted on Aug, 10 2015 @ 11:34 PM
link   
This shows clearly the environment the hapless police are trying to control. There are non-gang people trying to live there, at least for a while.

posted on Aug, 11 2015 @ 08:25 AM
link   
a reply to: AlongCamePaul

There is an agenda here and already conflicting stories to prove it.

Yah, another black man full of cop bullets in the hospital in ferguson.

The media has to run anything but that. Most people here buy anything but that, too.

posted on Aug, 11 2015 @ 08:42 AM
link   

You asked me for a link to alternative reports about what happened? Read your own post.

Obviously whatever the victim, friends and family say is BS right?

Just whats required to "cover" for another black man, filled with cop bullets in Ferguson.

Print anything but that.

posted on Aug, 11 2015 @ 09:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xcathdra

The lesson:

Don't shoot at the police with a stolen glock 9mm.

But but....He was Michael's friend......

posted on Aug, 11 2015 @ 10:16 AM
link   

I also asked you for a source for your "thousand cops" quip, which seems to have been ignored also. What I actually asked you for was a source that two groups of individuals, neither group being law enforcement, didn't exchange shots. The article I linked to later doesn't say those two groups didn't exchange shots.

As for "print anything but that?" Well there's multiple articles with quotes from daddy so there goes that whole notion. It's printed for all the world to see.

So I'm gonna go out on a limb here and say you have no source.

All you had to say.

posted on Aug, 11 2015 @ 11:39 AM
link   
a reply to: AlongCamePaul

Ever think they were wearing plain clothes to maybe blend in? Its less provocative actually. I fthey identified themselves then the crook got what was coming to him.

posted on Aug, 11 2015 @ 06:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr

Obviously whatever the victim, friends and family say is BS right?

Correct.

posted on Aug, 11 2015 @ 06:15 PM
link   

I think people are having a hard time understanding this situation as a whole. Yes it was just one kid that was pissed off, but there were quite a few people there who were contributing to the drama/anger, and I am sure edged the kid on to actually shoot them.

He probably talked a bunch of # saying how he was going to kill some cops, and his friends were probably taunting him and calling him a pussy for not doing it...things like that.

The reality of that protester environment is not as peaceful as you think it is. The "peaceful" ones often times use their voices to entice the violence that they don't have the balls to do. Of course not everyone is violent, but I am sure a lot of them were wanting/waiting for the violence to happen.

posted on Aug, 13 2015 @ 12:19 AM
link   
a reply to: Danke

True but in the end each person is responsible for his or her own actions.

using a stolen 9mm glock to shoot at the police is not something that can be blamed on others imo.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join