It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Man shot in Ferguson identified as black 18yo Tyrone Harris, 'friend of Michael Brown'

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 10 2015 @ 08:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr

originally posted by: TechniXcality
a reply to: intrptr

Yea, and the spin of martyrdom is already in the air. Will this inspire real conversation? Or will this fuel more hatred? You tell me.

The police fuel the hatred in Ferguson.

And these race baiting threads fuel the hate on ATS. We've got members expecting riots so they can say "I told you so."

I hope the citizens of Ferguson see past this divide and conquer bs and I also hope that people realize that the people behind BLM do not represent all black people.

At first BLM seemed innocent enough but I'm starting to think it's a psy op or at the very least infiltrated by agent provocateurs.

All lives matter yes they do but let's not forget the police brutality issue against inner city blacks just because of morons acting like morons.

I wish the original black Panthers were around to help clean this mess up.

Idiots like this kid in the OP are not helping anything. If he cared about his friend or community he would have never done this.

Ferguson all eyes are on you.

Please stay peaceful in your protests.

edit on 10-8-2015 by real_one because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 10 2015 @ 08:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: uncommitted

a reply to: Telos

Expect riots looting more death and more division coming soon to a theater near you.

Just that one dude, pissed about his friend getting murdered.
ETA:

Footage on the BBC shows looting and two gangs exchanging gunfire. The police move in to break that up, had bricks and bottles thrown at them and then shots fired at a group of 4 police who responded in kind.

Not sure that makes it one dude pissed about his friend, looks like (once again) a peaceful protest has been hijacked by people looking to take advantage of the situation for their own benefit.

Why....why do the cops keep involving themselves in this? I just don't understand that. How abysmally stupid are they?

posted on Aug, 10 2015 @ 08:26 AM
link   

Yea, and the spin of martyrdom is already in the air. Will this inspire real conversation? Or will this fuel more hatred? You tell me.

No , the people fuel hatred in Ferguson. The police are the ones getting shot at this time. Live by the sword , die by the sword
Peace....

posted on Aug, 10 2015 @ 08:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: TonyS

Expect riots looting more death and more division coming soon to a theater near you.

ETA:

Footage on the BBC shows looting and two gangs exchanging gunfire. The police move in to break that up, had bricks and bottles thrown at them and then shots fired at a group of 4 police who responded in kind.

Not sure that makes it one dude pissed about his friend, looks like (once again) a peaceful protest has been hijacked by people looking to take advantage of the situation for their own benefit.

Why....why do the cops keep involving themselves in this? I just don't understand that. How abysmally stupid are they?

The alternative to responding to looting is to let it go the Baltimore way.

Three months after parts of this city burned in anguish over the death of Gray, who was fatally injured while in police custody, the carnage has continued. In fact, it’s accelerated.

Washington Post
What are cops paid to do? Arrest criminals or look the other way?

posted on Aug, 10 2015 @ 08:46 AM
link   

ETA:

You mean doing something crazy like attempting to uphold the law and prevent people having gun battles within a public space where other more innocent people are? God knows, ridiculous isn't it.

posted on Aug, 10 2015 @ 08:49 AM
link   

If you don't want shot, no matter who your friends are, then STOP shooting at the effing police!!!! Good for the ass#ole....

posted on Aug, 10 2015 @ 08:57 AM
link   
a reply to: Justaposter

Exactly how in this case? Seriously how did the "fuel" it, last night? By being there in case something like this happend? By doing their job?

"Seriously, Exactly", its more than just "this case". But in this case, the guy shot was "close' to Miachel Brown… whatever else they spin out of this on the media (your source?) you can bank on why this guy opened fire on police… I call that blowback.

Systemic abuse of those peoples rights, remember? Its not about "last night" or even one Michael Brown, its about the hatred there against the local authorities in Ferguson.

How the whole thing started?

posted on Aug, 10 2015 @ 09:04 AM
link   

ETA:

You mean doing something crazy like attempting to uphold the law and prevent people having gun battles within a public space where other more innocent people are? God knows, ridiculous isn't it.

No $hit.....Now come more riots over shooting a black guy....They will easily leave out that he fired shots....But, but....He was Michael's buddy....Gawd

You know when I was 18 I used my own 2 fists....Not some pussy gun....Then again I wasn't a thug wannabe either....So I just disproved myself
edit on 8/10/2015 by Chrisfishenstein because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 10 2015 @ 09:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gothmog

No , the people fuel hatred in Ferguson. The police are the ones getting shot at this time. Live by the sword , die by the sword
Peace….

The Media is now saying they stopped a gunfight between two gangs, the first reports had the one guy shooting at the cops. Watch where the media spins this all day. I already caught fox news claiming the man hunt is on for "Multiple Gunmen".

When you say the people fuel hatred, the hatred was already there, exposed by unlawful shooting of Michael Brown.

Which got buried by the Administration and the Media. Just like this will be twisted, is already being twisted, too.

posted on Aug, 10 2015 @ 09:09 AM
link   

ETA:

Personally from what I can tell those looting and vandalizing places such as bmore and Ferguson are a small minority.

Business owners and property owners pay taxes which help pay the police salary. It would be unjust to just let the neighborhood burn.

I know there are mindless idiots who don't realize that they're harming they're own community and not "the man" like they're probably thinking.

These idiots do not justify a lack of police presence. I'm usually hard on the police in my posts but this kid got what he deserved no matter the reason he shot at them for.

If he shot them in self defense I might feel sorry for him but this appears to be a simple case of one idiot with an axe to grind. Thanks to this guy Ferguson is in the news for all the wrong reasons again.

I thought they were making progress, hopefully this does not put an end to that.

posted on Aug, 10 2015 @ 09:11 AM
link   
a reply to: real_one

I don't want to sound racist here but uck it.....What does Ferguson and Baltimore have in common? Yep.....You don't see this happening in freaking Indiana, Kentucky, etc....There IS a reason and doesn't always have to be race related although these issues currently are...Unfortunately

Thug life 4eva....(eyes rolling)...Grow the hell up people!
edit on 8/10/2015 by Chrisfishenstein because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 10 2015 @ 09:13 AM
link   

Probably because there were two different incidents. So yea, police are looking for whoever fired the shots in the second incident.

The guy the cops shot was, supposedly, involved in the first shoot out and then when cops went in to stop it, he shot at them and ran.

But it's probably all just spin.

posted on Aug, 10 2015 @ 09:14 AM
link   
a reply to: real_one

And these race baiting threads fuel the hate on ATS. We've got members expecting riots so they can say "I told you so."

I agree, one kid with a gun starts shooting at the cops, happens to be friend of Micahel Brown, and does it on the anniversary, right where the police are at the otherwise peaceful demonstration.

Akin to Michael Browns dad who shouted about burning the town after the announcement was made there was no need for a trial, I get the hatred on the part of people close to the family, there.

They and the rest of them know what time it is there thats why these things will continue to happen. Simply shooting more people down there isn't helping either…

posted on Aug, 10 2015 @ 09:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gothmog

Peace….

The Media is now saying they stopped a gunfight between two gangs, the first reports had the one guy shooting at the cops. Watch where the media spins this all day. I already caught fox news claiming the man hunt is on for "Multiple Gunmen".

When you say the people fuel hatred, the hatred was already there, exposed by unlawful shooting of Michael Brown.

Which got buried by the Administration and the Media. Just like this will be twisted, is already being twisted, too.

Damn media jumping the gun sensationalizing things for their next scoop, looks like I'm going to research this more before I draw anymore opinions/conclusions.

# u media whore's!
edit on 10-8-2015 by real_one because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 10 2015 @ 09:18 AM
link   

ETA:

I know, huh? Just like the law and order crowd here, they think they have to prevent any violence by showing up before there is any. Then guess what, theres violence, directed at the police.

Damn control freaks can't see past the end of their marching orders and billy clubs.

posted on Aug, 10 2015 @ 09:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: Justaposter

Exactly how in this case? Seriously how did the "fuel" it, last night? By being there in case something like this happend? By doing their job?

Do not give me the "well the have a history...." crap, give me an example, any example from last night.

The police are in a terrible position.

If they didn't police the protest,
and the gangs shot it out, like they did,
and people got hurt/killed
the police would have been crucified
for lack of care for the community
and for not doing their job.

The police did police the protest,
the gangs shot it out,
and the police protected the people
and one of the gang members
got killed
now the police are racists who
provoked the situation.

People forget that police
are people too, plain and simple,
people, human beings doing a job.

A job where the boss (the prosecutor/people)
say you must do your job and protect us
from criminals and gangs.

However, if you hurt a criminal or
gang member of a certain color
you may go to jail for it
you will certainly be branded
a racist and get death threats for it.

However, if you go easy on the
criminal or gang member for
fear of hurting them,
and a civilian is hurt in the process,
you will be branded as not
doing your job and risk
being fired and targeted for
not doing your job

This is the exact situation that
BLM has put the police in
and they wonder why crime
has exploded in their communities.

Because they have put the police
in a damned if you do and
damned if you don't situation,
forgetting the police are people
are human beings,

human being who in a situation
like this
a lose/lose situation will do what
all people do, shut down
and under respond,

causing
more crime and more violence
because criminals know they will be
ignored if they are a certain color
in certain communities;

and when actually being in the
middle of a fire fight, the police
know that they will be blamed
they will be the ones prosecuted
and they will be the ones who
get death threats from the
community.

I feel really sorry for the human
beings, the police, who are stuck
in a seemingly eternal
lose/lose cycle with BLM

posted on Aug, 10 2015 @ 09:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: Shamrock6

Probably because there were two different incidents. So yea, police are looking for whoever fired the shots in the second incident.

The guy the cops shot was, supposedly, involved in the first shoot out and then when cops went in to stop it, he shot at them and ran.

But it's probably all just spin.

What I can see with my own two eyes is the video of people scattering, exchange of gunshots, and "Friend of Michael Brown", down in the street. On the Anniversary, where the police were gathered, "guarding" an otherwise peaceful demonstration.

By the way, I'm not supporting what dude did, he shot at the cops…

I also understand Blowback.

posted on Aug, 10 2015 @ 09:28 AM
link   
If you're gonna shoot at the police expect to get a couple of bullets sent back your way. Seriously what do people think is gonna happen .. F'ing idiots

posted on Aug, 10 2015 @ 09:37 AM
link   
Darwin awards at their peak here...except he apparently lived. What a waste of air.

posted on Aug, 10 2015 @ 09:41 AM
link   
Young black men kill or main each other daily. But the whole problem is due to police. Got it.

Seems to be some mistaken understanding that these good boys are allowed a certain number of crimes before they are actually breaking the law.
edit on 8/10/2015 by roadgravel because: typo

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join