It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Isn't dignity a christian value

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 10 2015 @ 04:04 AM
link   
You look upon the streets, wherever you go, you see women and children, begging for a home. What do people cherish in this day and age, family, time, love, all above is a no. They indulged into instincts, of time and money, which they spend to for a bottomless hole. A friend called me and said, i cant stand this no more.

I asked, where do you want to go?
I want to give them something, he replied with a coughing woe.

A hundred scores ago they were outcast, in a time and age, where Man became God. They were cursed to walk the soil until a day when they had a place to call home. This is not an age of gods and gold, men fear what they do not know. Only thing a modern man did right, was born into this world in a rightful might. I said with a laughing tone.
My heart bleeds, my soul hurts. In this age, anyone should be able to give. They never choose, all they did was born into a curse, i would give them my bed, my home and a place to eat. All i said, Dignity of being a human is all they want, nothing more nothing less.

And in the background all you could hear of a Christian Assyrian friend, was, i would spit in their faces, and leave a thank you note. Thats the dignity they deserve for being a filthy Gipsy. I asked do you know the history of a gipsy tale, and he replied i do not care, for all i have is mine.

posted on Aug, 10 2015 @ 04:16 AM
link   
Christian bash?
Or Christian persecution?

I'm confused by this one.

posted on Aug, 10 2015 @ 06:02 AM
link   
a reply to: yulka

Greetings Yulka.

I hope you are fine today.

It is a universal human value and virtue. It is what we should be protecting with rights for all of humanity.

Christ taught it all through his campaign and a great campaign it was.

posted on Aug, 10 2015 @ 06:27 AM
link   

They indulged into instincts, of time and money, which they spend to for a bottomless hole. A friend called me and said, i cant stand this no more.

I asked, where do you want to go?
I want to give them something, he replied with a coughing woe.

Nice… just a little something. You won't 'fix it', just make today that little bit easier.

Whats that set you back?

You sleep indoors, warm and dry, with a full belly. Give a little bit from your vast wealth to someone that doesn't have any of that.

You don't have to go out of your way, someone presents in your path almost daily that could use it. Don't judge their state, just their need.

posted on Aug, 10 2015 @ 06:59 AM
link   

As an ex-Christian, I remember ZERO sermons preaching about dignity.

posted on Aug, 10 2015 @ 09:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: CharlieSpeirs
Christian bash?
Or Christian persecution?

I'm confused by this one.

Definitely ye old Christian Bashing
same old same old stuff

posted on Aug, 10 2015 @ 10:01 AM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

Thats my point

posted on Aug, 10 2015 @ 04:10 PM
link   
I gotta leave this thread behind.I have read the OP multiple times and tried to figure this one out..If it is about the homeless , then this is not about dignity , but helping your fellow man .If it is about lack of love , family time, etc . then there again it is not a question of dignity , but a lack of moral integrity and character
Gee , my head hurts now.

posted on Aug, 10 2015 @ 04:28 PM
link   

Well I haven't had my fill of hate today!
Wheres BM?

posted on Aug, 10 2015 @ 06:30 PM
link   
Well, if your friend was tired of it, that was his call to help right there. There are plenty of ways to get involved on a personal level and work to change the lives of people on the street. Every homeless shelter and soup kitchen out there will gladly take volunteer help or donations. And if that isn't enough for you, move things to a more personal level and give directly from yourself to those people.

But being frustrated and complaining that others won't do anything does nothing. You can't control others. Only yourself.

posted on Aug, 10 2015 @ 07:06 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

A friend of mine maybe three years ago, came to me and said, im moving, if this is life i dont want it, somethings missing. I told her, go see a shrink get som meds, you are just depressed, cause this is life. The difference is or the secret she didnt tell me is that she started studying esoteric teachings a year before. And she said, you of anyone should know what you are missing cause your ancestors teached these ways from ancient times, you can learn a way that no one else can just cause your blood gives you key to open the door. A that moment i thought she lost it, adviced her to a shrink, she went and i thought all was fine. A call came a week later, and she said, i sold everything. Im moving where someone understands the need for each others. i said the talk is easy, walk the talk. A week later she was gone to a foreign continent. I said you will be back within a year, its gone three years, and she built hope for over 300 children in a foreign world. A year ago i started my journey of esoteric teachings, i still have so much to learn, but somehow, you see the light she saw.

An equal friend gave me the same sort of call, its not about the beggers not the homeless. Its about finding a meaning in life when everything in this illusion is experienced. Its a fast and short ride, you just repeat the pattern until you die of old age. Instead of saying the words, you are wrong, i told the person this time, you are right. You can change the world for one person at a time, but you cannot move the world around us. I will assist you, but in the end its your journey not mine.

A journey is never good or bad, right or wrong. Its a story which is only yours, you decide what your story is about.
When the moral and ethics of christian values propogates i know its not just one.

new topics

top topics

join