It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Guy is catching many weird objects in the atmosphere with high-tech set-up

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 22 2015 @ 01:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: ufoflicks
a reply to: PlanetXisHERE

First let me repeat what I said already many times: you do not need to take on faith any of this, you can observe anomalies by yourself if you get unglued from your keyboard.

I applaud you for saying this Jeremy, many hoaxers and fakes do not say the same thing, that is "do not take my word for it, go out and reproduce my observations for yourself".

As soon I have the time I will go out and purchase a similar set-up and attempt to capture what you have captured in the atmosphere.

PS - I sent you a message

posted on Aug, 22 2015 @ 02:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: PlanetXisHERE
As soon I have the time I will go out and purchase a similar set-up and attempt to capture what you have captured in the atmosphere.

Be sure to get similar balloons. I hear Party City has a good selection.

posted on Aug, 23 2015 @ 07:09 AM
link   

I applaud you for saying this Jeremy, many hoaxers and fakes do not say the same thing, that is "do not take my word for it, go out and reproduce my observations for yourself".

Really it's a custom set up but here is an image.

So a piece of timber some hose clips, duct tape, plastic bags and a MANUAL FOCUS LENS
do you notice how he has made no comment about that since I asked him.

Why don't you ask him why he thinks a manual focus lens is a good idea oh and remember DON'T attach a good quality camera because you won't be able to keep making the same stupid claims as ufoflicks .

So I won't hold my breath to see your set up.
edit on 23-8-2015 by wmd_2008 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 23 2015 @ 01:33 PM
link   
a reply to: wmd_2008here is my high tech robot that should have no trouble taking out some of these ...anomalies. Yes, that is a laser.

...and my cam has auto focus.

edit on 23-8-2015 by ZetaRediculian because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 23 2015 @ 05:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: ZetaRediculian
a reply to: wmd_2008here is my high tech robot that should have no trouble taking out some of these ...anomalies. Yes, that is a laser.

...and my cam has auto focus.

Looks more effective than you know who's set up.

posted on Aug, 24 2015 @ 04:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: AdmireTheDistance

Be sure to get similar balloons. I hear Party City has a good selection.

"Hello Sir, how can i help you?"
"I'd like to buy some polymorphic anomalies please"
"...sorry? Im not sure wehat those are."
whispers"...some balloons please"

And to the OP..its all well and good you telling us not to take your word for it, but its meaningless. Since only you are PlanetX seem to cannot see that these are balloons, why would anyone waste their time? Its like me saying "dont take my word for it that clouds are made by osmium pooping fairies...go and find out yourself"

Lastly, there are tens of thousands of people every single day with very high spec equipment taking pics of planes and other things in the sky. No one else is trying to pass off ballons as anything other than balloons.

posted on Aug, 25 2015 @ 06:45 AM
link   
a reply to: 3danimator2014

Well it's more than a week since ufoflicks last post I hope he didn't use to many balloons for his next shoot and got carried away.

He seems to be extremely lucky at getting all those balloon shots he either stays next to the party capital of the world or the Mexican border

Well you never know as planetx claims he will do a similar set up maybe x can find out the benefit of that manual lens.

posted on Aug, 25 2015 @ 07:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: wmd_2008
a reply to: 3danimator2014

Well it's more than a week since ufoflicks last post I hope he didn't use to many balloons for his next shoot and got carried away.

He seems to be extremely lucky at getting all those balloon shots he either stays next to the party capital of the world or the Mexican border

Well you never know as planetx claims he will do a similar set up maybe x can find out the benefit of that manual lens.

Funny you say that i was actualy thinking this yesterday...Ufolicks must live in balloon central. Dopnt these people know Helium is precious?

I wouldnt hold you breath for PX's setup...although if he does do it, i really hope we don see a raft of lens flares being passed off as orbs/planets/motherships

posted on Aug, 25 2015 @ 07:57 AM
link   

Here is a link to this person's blog. He actually seems to believe the mylar balloons he's been photographing are some type of anomaly that challenges the scientific establish. He is not a hoaxer, he is delusional.

www.scienceforums.net...

Edited because I just realized this individual is participating on this thread. Originally contained blunter language.
edit on 25-8-2015 by DJW001 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 25 2015 @ 11:12 AM
link   
a reply to: DJW001

He is not a hoaxer, he is delusional.

He could be a delusional hoaxer. That would mean that he only thinks he is fooling people. Anyway, that link was a hell of a read.

posted on Sep, 16 2015 @ 07:06 AM
link   

Well Mr X it looks like we wont get a reply from ufoflicks, obviously he dosen't want to answer the problem pointed out with his so called hi-tech system and his assumptions

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join