It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Guy is catching many weird objects in the atmosphere with high-tech set-up

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 10 2015 @ 12:49 PM
link   
Thanks for bringing these videos attention OP. These remind Me exactly of the videos JeremyJnr was producing on DTV (the Guy from Florida) wonder if this is the same Guy?

The restricted minds from DTV were crying balloon and we're constantly trolling this Guy. They are not balloons! I like to allocate them in their own catergory, in a way there seems to be more behind these than just a machine of you like?

There will be tech out there that is far beyond human comprehension and understanding and to dismiss anything that is not understood is foolish.

The thing is? I believe many of the UFOs (a certain percentage) people and myself see, are actually advanced holograms,I have seen and know enough to believe this as a fact! But it may not explain what we see in these videos?

Other ideas have been sentient plasma? Again I feel that may not be the case with the OP videos?

We can only try and work this out? but the fact remains that until things are levelled out and our Cryptoterrestrial overlords 'come out' it can only be speculation.

posted on Aug, 10 2015 @ 12:52 PM
link   
a reply to: PlanetXisHERE

Interesting thread OP if I had to guess I would say they are weather balloons.

posted on Aug, 10 2015 @ 01:08 PM
link   

This would make a fascnimating study for phychologists....the absolute willingness of some people to believe anything.
a reply to: 3danimator2014

I never stated that I "believed" anything. Your post, sure, it looks like balloons. Not all of the others looked like balloons.

posted on Aug, 10 2015 @ 02:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: grey580

Hopefully this helps identify whatever he's filming.

Sorry, def not weather balloons.

I'm gunna go with Swam Gas.

posted on Aug, 10 2015 @ 04:17 PM
link   
Gotta go with weather balloons as well, but hard to prove anything for sure. ~$heopleNation

posted on Aug, 10 2015 @ 04:41 PM
link   

So basically this guy is filming relatively easily identifiable balloons with cameras that make them out to look more mysterious and magical than they are...

I didn't think the hoaxers could get any worse than the nonsense they already claim to be "visitations by an alien race", based of course on nothing but determined hope.

posted on Aug, 10 2015 @ 04:43 PM
link   

Have you been to a club or whatever and you find that 20 feet away from you stands a beautiful girl?
When you get to about 2 feet you notice she's not at all what you saw 18 feet back?

That's what this is.

It could be an experiment, we can make it into an experiment.
Something like how many BS videos of obvious balloons and blue birds can we upload to ATS every day?

posted on Aug, 10 2015 @ 04:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: donktheclown
I couldn't possibly guess what is being viewed. Anyone who states that they know it's this or that, is full of crap. It sure doesn't look like balloons to me. It does however, look like some kind of effed up Betty Boop torso, though.... a reply to: PlanetXisHERE

No one is stating what it IS, they're stating what they believe it is, based on evidence, probability, what we know about the physical world and how the cameras he's using distort a relatively mundane image into something he's presenting as something else entirely.

If he was filming these things with a plain camera, with no "clever" set-up, I can guarantee you he would be sharing videos of weather balloons, plastic bags caught in an upward stream, regular balloons lost by kids from a nearby fairground...

But he won't film these with a regular camera, because then we would all be laughing at the regular things he imagines are "UFO's".

posted on Aug, 10 2015 @ 07:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kandinsky

Is there any suggestion that the uploader has done any work to identify these objects? None of his comments make any reference to weather services. The descriptions say his videos are taken in Redland and Miami, Florida. There are weather services in Miami that use balloons and he seems to have decided that his footage is absolutely not balloons.

Here's one that looks exactly like the one Gortex pointed out...minus the effects.

If he's adamant that his video isn't a balloon, it really doesn't help him as there's no good reason to say otherwise. It's obviously a balloon!

One of the videos is interesting imo. It looks like a crumpled balloon, but still odd. The downside of this is that the uploader doesn't make identification easy because they've made their mind up already. Scientists use different types of balloons and they come in different sizes too. Some of them do crumple and others have been seen to burst at high altitude. Many a balloon has been mistaken for a UFO going back to the late 1940s. Likewise, many a decent UFO sighting report was explained away by writing 'probable balloon' in the cards of Projects Grudge and Blue Book.

In this case, I genuinely think he's filming balloons and either prefers not to admit it or is reluctant to accept the facts.

Come on Kandinsky!

Here put some weather balloon videos up there as a comparison! He clearly labels the weather balloon video as "Visual References, weather balloon bursting", and follows up with the statement comparing weather balloons or ordinary balloons with what he is filming:

Weather balloon bursting. One characteristic that differentiate anomalies from mundane objects as balloons is that anomalies usually have variable brightness with frequent sudden glowings and of course anomalies do not burst.

Here is his clearly labelled weather balloon video:

posted on Aug, 10 2015 @ 07:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: AdmireTheDistance
These are clearly balloons. It seems like the alien/UFO folks here are really scraping the bottom of the barrel lately..

I apologize. I forgot our purpose here was to impress you with our threads and posts. Will try harder next time.

sarc/off

posted on Aug, 10 2015 @ 07:15 PM
link   
I agree definitely some look like balloons, some however do not.

Okay, challenge to true skeptics (not biased either way)

Tell me how this one is a balloon!

This one large object and two small pyramids, at 5 secs in you can see the closet pyramidal object turning end over end! How could a balloon or kite do that? I'm not saying that is it necessarily ET, just trying to explain it.

posted on Aug, 10 2015 @ 07:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: beercan

Have you been to a club or whatever and you find that 20 feet away from you stands a beautiful girl?
When you get to about 2 feet you notice she's not at all what you saw 18 feet back?

That's what this is.

It could be an experiment, we can make it into an experiment.
Something like how many BS videos of obvious balloons and blue birds can we upload to ATS every day?

I agree it could be some kind of joke/hoax/experiment..........whatever.

I think I clearly stated in my OP (not directed at you) that sure, some of these definitely look like balloons, but others definitely don't.

No one has mentioned the morphing this camera man seems to see, I'm not sure if some are morphing or just seen from different angles.

I will continue to watch his site and see what he posts.

The tumbling pyramids are very interesting.......not sure how balloons or kites could tumble in mid-air

posted on Aug, 10 2015 @ 07:23 PM
link   
Even if these were images of real, non Earth emanating U.F.O.'s, it would matter not because no hard, irrefutable evidence would ever be permitted to leak to the public. Obscure images, in-motion or otherwise, amount to little more than mostly lowbrow, entertainment fodder.

The hit, somewhat corny 90's conspiracy drama series, The X-Files, should have conditioned people in the notion of "deny everything"...

posted on Aug, 10 2015 @ 07:33 PM
link   
Rocks!

Makes as much sense as anything else that's been posted.

posted on Aug, 10 2015 @ 07:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: AlexJowls
Even if these were images of real, non Earth emanating U.F.O.'s, it would matter not because no hard, irrefutable evidence would ever be permitted to leak to the public. Obscure images, in-motion or otherwise, amount to little more than mostly lowbrow, entertainment fodder.

The hit, somewhat corny 90's conspiracy drama series, The X-Files, should have conditioned people in the notion of "deny everything"...

Sad but true, although that all may be about to change:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Aug, 10 2015 @ 07:47 PM
link   

I'm not saying these things are weather balloons, but they're totally weather balloons.

Perhaps they're alien weather balloons though!
edit on 10-8-2015 by arcnaver because: sp

posted on Aug, 10 2015 @ 07:49 PM
link   

that looks more like a cluster of party balloons.

posted on Aug, 10 2015 @ 08:01 PM
link   
Obvious balloon is obvious to me, but interesting to look at nonetheless. The morphing that is suggested is nothing more than the balloons moving around up there. Nobody ever said a balloon had to be the standard ball design.

posted on Aug, 10 2015 @ 08:05 PM
link   

Um... Yeah. Nice balloons.

posted on Aug, 10 2015 @ 08:08 PM
link   

Agreed, looks like a cluster of Mylar party balloons. The one with the reddish metallic looks is the giveaway...as it spins and catches the light.

Occam's razor...

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join