It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sasquatch Chronicles podcast

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 10 2015 @ 01:31 AM
link   
So iv been checking out podcasts for a couple months now, mostly comedy and educational shows like StarTalk. For those of you that don't know, podcasts are basically like talk radio shows, usually free and very easy to download episode by episode onto an iPhone. Lately I've been binge listening to one in particular called Sasquatch Chronicles.

It was started by a couple brothers from Seattle who had an encounter when they were younger. For anyone who's the least bit interested and open minded about the Bigfoot subject you need to listen to a couple episodes.

They take the stance that Sasquatch is a flesh and blood creature, very well adapted to living nearly undetected around us, mostly nocturnally. With an intelligence level somewhere between chimps and us. They interview people from all over the U.S., from normal citizens to hardcore researchers. It's very entertaining, and in my opinion it some of the best serious research going on out there.

Some suggested episodes:
Episode 8: Bigfoot research 101
Episode 67: The Insider
Episode 70: Down the rabbit hole
Episode 88: Jurassic Park
Episode 90: interview with Bob Gimlin
(Bob Gimlin was a huge part of the famous Patterson film)

I hope you all enjoy, there's lots of info and awesome stories, great for a night around the campfire. Let me know what you think.

Their website
www.sasquatchchronicles.com...

edit on 10-8-2015 by Quantumgamer1776 because: Added info

posted on Aug, 10 2015 @ 02:28 AM
link   
Thanks Q1776. I enjoy Bigfoot podcasts but have a difficult time finding one worth listening to.
I will tell you one thing, try googling Tim "Coonbo" Baker, I'm pretty sure I got Coonbo's name correct but Coonbo should suffice if you add Bigfoot to the search.
He has some stories that sound seem a bit out there but he seems credible. I don't think he gives a hoot what people thinks about him.
He was a Government contractor in the electrical field and has been all over the country which gives him access to "Booger country".
He claims that if you give him a topography map of anywhere he can tell you if that is Bigfoot habitat. They might not be there at that moment,but it's a place that they would like. But from years of experience he knows what type of land they reside.
Even if you are not a believer in Bigfoot, he is extremely entertaining.
Anyway, thanks for the tips, I'll be trying them out tonight.

posted on Aug, 10 2015 @ 02:39 AM
link   
a reply to: Spader

Yes I've heard of "Coonbo" , and they've interviewed him on Sasquatch Chronicles, episode 19, he has very good stories.

posted on Aug, 10 2015 @ 08:25 AM
link   
Nice thank you for sharing. As there's some things I may find of interest to help brush up on the topic. As you mention, nice that it has a collection of different people interviewed. Also, bookmarking for later reminder.

posted on Aug, 10 2015 @ 08:39 AM
link   
a reply to: Quantumgamer1776

Can you recommend an episode that includes interviews with normal witnesses? I've read a few squatch books and it strikes me that I've not listened to a genuine, everyday person describing an encounter.

I've heard a bunch of claims from the Matt Moneymakers of the 'hunter' scene and they just BS. Something from an uninvolved person/s would be interesting. Not Lori Simmons or the BFRO boys either lol.

Sadly, there's been a new analysis of the PG footage and I've reluctantly had to give it up. It was always an uncertainty and now it's 75% in favour of hoax imho.

posted on Aug, 10 2015 @ 09:09 AM
link   
a reply to: Kandinsky

I'd say close to half of their interviews are with normal everyday people just telling their stories. If you go into the podcast app and search for them you'll find about 130 hour long shows. Pretty much all of them are great stories so none come to mind as better than the others but I can point out one or two.
Episode 40: Sasquatch circling our camp
Episode 41: Deathbed confession: I shot a sasquatch
Episode 63: Sasquatch on the family farm
Episode 11: The siege at honobia
Episode 11 is one of my favorites and tells the story of a whole family having increasing activity around their property, eventually culminating in them shooting a Sasquatch, and watching it get drug into the woods by others. And details the night the rest of them attempt their revenge.

posted on Aug, 10 2015 @ 09:50 AM
link   
a reply to: Quantumgamer1776

Thanks. Subscribing.

new topics

top topics

join