It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

One Dark Night

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 10 2015 @ 12:06 AM
link   
A high school girl (Meg Tilly) wants to join a club. The leader (who is jealous of her) tries to make her life miserable by coming up with humiliating things for her "initiation". Her latest thing she's come up with is to have the girl spend the night in a mausoleum. Little do they know, the newest resident isn't resting peacefully.

I enjoyed this movie a lot. Yes, it's a cheesy 80's movie but it was for the most part well acted and the story kept me interested.
Warning: There is some fairly gruesome imagery in this movie. If you're sensitive to that type of stuff, please don't watch it.

More about the movie:
One Dark Night
Here's the movie:

ETA: Apparently, youtube is being goofy. If you click the movie it'll provide you with a link to it on youtube. You can still watch it there.
edit on 10-8-2015 by Skid Mark because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 10 2015 @ 01:09 AM
link   
a reply to: Skid Mark

Alright I'll check it out at some point.

Every time I see you make a movie thread Nicholas Cage screaming the alphabet pops into my head..

Oh gawd that movie..

posted on Aug, 10 2015 @ 01:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: Reverbs

Alright I'll check it out at some point.

Every time I see you make a movie thread Nicholas Cage screaming the alphabet pops into my head..

Oh gawd that movie..

lmao,,,,,...... That is such a great movie.. nick running around with his plastic teeth trying to bite people.

posted on Aug, 10 2015 @ 07:13 AM
link   
a reply to: Reverbs

That's one movie I sort of regret posting, or even watching. It comes back to haunt you.

ETA: This really isn't all that weird or terrible. I'd warn you if it was.
edit on 10-8-2015 by Skid Mark because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 10 2015 @ 07:55 AM
link   

You would warn me?

You did not warn me about the vampire one.. I seriously think about that movie way too much now.
Random parts come back, like when he blames his weirdo behavior on mes ca leen haha .. ..

Ok I'm going in..

Starting is perfectly cheesy.. I might need tortilla chips for all that cheese.. Yea that cheesy.

edit on 10-8-2015 by Reverbs because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 10 2015 @ 07:59 AM
link   

I could have sworn that I said it was weird a few times.
At least you don't start talking like him. That would be going a bit far.

posted on Aug, 10 2015 @ 08:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: Skid Mark

I could have sworn that I said it was weird a few times.
At least you don't start talking like him. That would be going a bit far.

last post before I settle in..

Actually funny story for another time. But it's almost like you were messing with me with that movie. I had a strange episode where I lost the ability to sleep and started wearing sunglasses inside the house.. No joke.

Got passed that but I almost miss the magic of it all..

ok that was all a complete joke..

yea?

Yea

coroners just got there.. Movie time. I'll try to get scared now. See if I can.

posted on Aug, 10 2015 @ 08:11 AM
link   
What the hell vampire movie are you guys on about?

LOL

Nic Cage?

Hmmmm

posted on Aug, 10 2015 @ 08:24 AM
link   
a reply to: blupblup

It might be the most I have laughed at a non comedy ever.. I think it was vampire kiss ? something like that. I'm feeling 1989 but I may be off. That movie made me Love Nick Cage.. And I didn't before.. So there's that.

and this current movie just started talking about psychic vampires and bio energy.. Which is why I came back.. Vampires again. What are you doing Skidmark? Hmm Hmm ??

LOL

posted on Aug, 10 2015 @ 08:41 AM
link   

Cheers, I'll check it out.

posted on Aug, 10 2015 @ 10:24 AM
link   

It's this one:
www.abovetopsecret.com...
Vampire's Kiss starring Nic Cage. I have to warn you, it's horrible.

posted on Aug, 10 2015 @ 10:25 AM
link   

I need blood. BLOOOD! Or a martini. I haven't decided yet.

posted on Aug, 10 2015 @ 10:38 AM
link   

No Scaries

but some 80s fun for sure.

posted on Aug, 10 2015 @ 12:59 PM
link   

I love love LOVE!!! 80s horror movies, they certainly don't make them now like they did back then, in fact id say 70% of my dvd collection is 80s movies, thanks for the link ill watch it tonight and report back

posted on Aug, 10 2015 @ 01:56 PM
link   
a reply to: kellyjay

You're welcome.
I like 80's horror, too. They didn't have CGI back then and the stuff they could come up with was amazing sometimes.

posted on Aug, 11 2015 @ 08:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: kellyjay

I love love LOVE!!! 80s horror movies, they certainly don't make them now like they did back then, in fact id say 70% of my dvd collection is 80s movies, thanks for the link ill watch it tonight and report back

I'd say 70's and 80's horror the best.

70's includes stuff like Halloween, Exorcist, Black Christmas, Alien, Carrie, Texas Chainsaw Massacre, Omen, Jaws, The Wicker Man, Suspiria, Dawn of The Dead, The Hills Have Eyes.... and many more.

80's is the likes of Evil Dead 1 & 2, The Thing, Friday The 13th, The Fly, Poltergeist, The Shining, A Nightmare on Elm Street, Demons, The Fog, Possession, Cannibal Holocaust, Hellraiser, The Beyond.... and many more.

Plus all the great horror comedies like The Lost Boys, Gremlins, Society, Return of the Living Dead, Fright Night, Beetlejuice... Killer Klowns from outer space!!

Man... some great movies and I'm sure if I googled lists there'd be loads I have forgotten.

edit on 11/8/15 by blupblup because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 11 2015 @ 08:28 AM
link   

True there were some real classics made in the 70s so ill include that era too lol

posted on Aug, 11 2015 @ 08:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: kellyjay

True there were some real classics made in the 70s so ill include that era too lol

Thank you very much

posted on Aug, 18 2015 @ 07:13 AM
link   
I need blood. BLOOOD! Or a martini.

posted on Aug, 18 2015 @ 05:06 PM
link   

new topics

top topics

join