It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Shots fired; demonstrators scatter in Ferguson

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 10 2015 @ 05:00 AM
link   
Am I the only one who is starting to see a parallel between young blacks and other young people in another part of the world that are been encouraged to get them selfs killed. It seems to me some thing is feeding poison into young mens minds," get yourself shot by the police, you will be made a hero and never forgotten". I wonder who is behind all of this.

posted on Aug, 10 2015 @ 05:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: imod02
Am I the only one who is starting to see a parallel between young blacks and other young people in another part of the world that are been encouraged to get them selfs killed. It seems to me some thing is feeding poison into young mens minds," get yourself shot by the police, you will be made a hero and never forgotten". I wonder who is behind all of this.

I think sometimes it may not be that they think they will be heroes but sometimes kids just don't know anybody. I've noticed that quite a bit more and a lot of parents not wanting to discipline kids. Not saying it happens all the time, but a good portion of the time I think most of it may be able to be boiled down to person acts up and things happen. Whereas other times perhaps it is that. Perhaps someone is saying be a martyr to these people or something like that.

posted on Aug, 10 2015 @ 05:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: hammanderr
Even if a black guy started the shooting tonight it's still white people's fault. When you've been repressed for so long and given no opportunities you don't have the ability to believe you can become a success. If you don't believe that anything will change then you can't plan for the future. If you can't plan for the future then you have no reason not to shoot someone. It's white people's fault.

#it'snotourfault

Is this serious or trolling? I can't tell.

posted on Aug, 10 2015 @ 06:02 AM
link   
St. Louis PD says two men were shot last night. 17 and 19. As of half an hour ago the shooter is unknown and unlocated. Four arrests last night. Three cops injured. Three LE vehicles damaged.

The 18 year old shooting victim is out of surgery now.

(I realize there's an age disparity, but one of the vics is listed as both 19 and 18.)
edit on 10-8-2015 by Shamrock6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 10 2015 @ 06:53 AM
link   
a reply to: Shamrock6

So the shooter is unknown, yet on AlienJiggalo's video you can hear at least 40 shots in the space of a minute. Hard to hide that from the crew in blue. Did someone drive by and shoot 40 times (seemingly missed most of them if the two are still alive)? Must have been driving by reallllll slooowwwww.

posted on Aug, 10 2015 @ 06:59 AM
link   
a reply to: Aleister

No idea, all kinds of conflicting information is still out and I haven't found anything definitive.

Earlier info is saying the 19 year old fired at plain clothes cops who fired back, he ran, then fired again at which time he was hit and arrested. But then SLPD says two guys were shot/shot at near the Brown memorial and made it sound like it was the 19 year old. But then it also sounds like it's an entirely separate incident and somebody did a super crappy job of reporting the SLPD incident.

My money is currently on "super crappy reporting" and more than one shooting incident.

posted on Aug, 10 2015 @ 07:01 AM
link   
After all this time.

Still big government fails.

And, is it confirmed the police killed anybody?

I guess not.

More hyperbole.

Look at all that looting !!!!!

posted on Aug, 10 2015 @ 11:09 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 10 2015 @ 02:01 PM
link   
a reply to: hammanderr

Even if a black guy started the shooting tonight it's still white people's fault. When you've been repressed for so long and given no opportunities you don't have the ability to believe you can become a success. If you don't believe that anything will change then you can't plan for the future. If you can't plan for the future then you have no reason not to shoot someone. It's white people's fault.

#it'snotourfault

I really hope that was satirical.

a reply to: alienjuggalo

That is an awful lot of shots being fired yeah? This was supposed to be where the guy was shot that everyone was tweeting about being dead in handcuffs? I am so confused...

posted on Aug, 10 2015 @ 05:20 PM
link   
All lives matter to me. Black, white, red, brown. Truthfully, I like most , probably am a mix of some sort. One grand dad white, a great grandmother Cherokee, with my curly hair, and well stature perhaps a little black, one known mason, and the nose of a Jew.
I am tired of the silly BS of black this , or white that. I like my forefathers before me, am an American, so get over it. Cowboy up and be responsible for you own actions.
Any thing less and you don't deserve to stand under our flag.

posted on Aug, 10 2015 @ 08:47 PM
link   
a reply to: hammanderr

All I hear is 'Waaaaa'.

They need to have mass arrests there. On the anniversary of the RIOTS, they simply wanted to loot.. 18 businesses were looted. YEAH... that's the 'White man's' fault.

Or you are trolling and taking the piss?

posted on Aug, 10 2015 @ 10:35 PM
link   
Broadcast

Missouri State Highway Patrol - Troop C

MSHP radio traffic covering all eleven Troop C counties. Troopers, State Park Rangers, Conservation agents, Law enforcement, and interagency operations traffic are monitored in clear digital P25 format except for the Point to Point channel.

FERGUSON - State of Emergency declared. Numerous large groups of rioters are reported in the area & Troopers/Officers are reporting objects are being thrown at them. (22 minutes ago)

posted on Aug, 11 2015 @ 08:08 AM
link   
Gotta look at the bigger picture if you guys want change. The system is so imbedded and well established its impossible to blame one party. You think the police commissioner can do # ? Not even his boss can. The U.S. is run by cooperation and greed. Only russia will save us. Your goverment has failed u and let itself be overtaken by powers above them. Central banks,war contracts. Follow the money. Do not trust your goverments words, just research their actions and start thinking.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join