It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

sanders and Black Lives Matter.....conspiracy?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 10 2015 @ 08:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kali74
a reply to: Quetzalcoatl14

I'm not justifying what these four people did, I just won't denounce BLM over it.

I agree, nor will I denounce BLM. I'm more on the side of it than against.

I am referring to the shirt mostly, as you said you didn't know if it was racist or not.

posted on Aug, 10 2015 @ 09:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kali74
a reply to: Quetzalcoatl14

I'm not justifying what these four people did, I just won't denounce BLM over it.

You keep saying that but why? Who suggested you should denounce BLM over the actions of these girls?

Sure, I don't support the BLM movement per se, but that's because I believe it is divisive. I don't believe divisive actions foster unity. I'm crazy like that.

posted on Aug, 11 2015 @ 12:18 PM
link   
So it seems there might be some credibility to this whole Anti-Sanders BLM conspiracy after all. Only this subset of BLM activists are now being exposed by the Official BLM group.

The Real Black Lives Matter Wants Activists To Publicly Apologize to Bernie Sanders

Black Lives Matter wants the two women who shut down a Bernie Sanders event in Seattle on Saturday to publicly apologize to the Senator and Presidential Candidate.

The group is called Outside Agitators 206. Simply put, OA 206 wants to take the state apart and put it back together again as they want it.

These groups are not working together nor are they the same group even if individuals within them might support both groups.

OA is not on the list of endorsing organizations on the Black Lives Matter website.

Then there is this....

How George Soros Attacks Bernie Sanders for Hillary Clinton

Bernie would tax rich billionaires like George Soros, who funds "Black Lives Matters" — just like Bernie would tax big corporate outlets such as Fox News and MSNBC — including their wealthy CEOs and talking heads. Whereas, more than likely Hillary Clinton wouldn't raise their taxes (although she SAYS she might, but only says so to get our populist votes).

The problem with them using their "dirty tricks" however is that Bernie is a genuine man and has the respect of the people for real reasons. This isn't just a political game or theater for them, it's their lives and their families lives at stake and they aren't buying this BS propagandist and activist subversion. People are taking notice to what's happening and they aren't happy about it.

Go Bernie!!!

Is Anti-Bernie Sanders 'Black Lives Matter' Soros-Funded Pro-Hillary Astroturf?

posted on Aug, 11 2015 @ 04:23 PM
link   
Why is this "Black Lives Matter" group only attacking Bernie Sanders and not the other presidential candidates including Hillary and the myriad Republican knuckleheads all of whom are obviously worse on this issue than Sanders?

It's hardly a stretch to speculate that Clinton has something to do with this---she and her husband are well known for documented dirty tricks in their campaigns.

posted on Aug, 11 2015 @ 04:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: DelMarvel
Why is this "Black Lives Matter" group only attacking Bernie Sanders and not the other presidential candidates including Hillary and the myriad Republican knuckleheads all of whom are obviously worse on this issue than Sanders?

It's hardly a stretch to speculate that Clinton has something to do with this---she and her husband are well known for documented dirty tricks in their campaigns.

The answer to that question is found in my post right above yours and in the links provided.

It's because they are funded by George Soros who is a proponent of Clinton and one of her biggest supporters/money men. He knows if elected Bernie with tax his rich butt and take away from his multibillions. Hillary on the other hand won't do that since she is in with the Elite and Wealthy herself.

So are the Republicans but the reason they don't protest them might be because they know it won't do them any good and will most likely land them in jail.

Bernie has always been for civil rights and he won't fight them when they come on stage to speak. He's not going to be a dick because he's a genuine guy and does care about their true cause. They take advantage of that and just to be a bunch of activist bullies.

posted on Aug, 12 2015 @ 12:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: mOjOm

originally posted by: DelMarvel

The answer to that question is found in my post right above yours and in the links provided.

It's because they are funded by George Soros who is a proponent of Clinton and one of her biggest supporters/money men. He knows if elected Bernie with tax his rich butt and take away from his multibillions. Hillary on the other hand won't do that since she is in with the Elite and Wealthy herself.

So are the Republicans but the reason they don't protest them might be because they know it won't do them any good and will most likely land them in jail.

Bernie has always been for civil rights and he won't fight them when they come on stage to speak. He's not going to be a dick because he's a genuine guy and does care about their true cause. They take advantage of that and just to be a bunch of activist bullies.

Thanks for sharing the above info.

Of course, there's the need to push Bernie down by these types. Hilary can't even compete with the popularity. But he doesn't have the funding and money of these paid for politicians but they still fear him! Same with other Independent grassroots politicians in the past(as seen in 2012 and others) and now.

posted on Aug, 12 2015 @ 05:13 AM
link   
a reply to: iDope

I think there probably being used to prop up a race war.
edit on 12-8-2015 by noctisxlucisxcaelum because: wwrong post

posted on Aug, 12 2015 @ 05:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: mOjOm
So it seems there might be some credibility to this whole Anti-Sanders BLM conspiracy after all. Only this subset of BLM activists are now being exposed by the Official BLM group.

The Real Black Lives Matter Wants Activists To Publicly Apologize to Bernie Sanders

Black Lives Matter wants the two women who shut down a Bernie Sanders event in Seattle on Saturday to publicly apologize to the Senator and Presidential Candidate.

The group is called Outside Agitators 206. Simply put, OA 206 wants to take the state apart and put it back together again as they want it.

These groups are not working together nor are they the same group even if individuals within them might support both groups.

OA is not on the list of endorsing organizations on the Black Lives Matter website.

Then there is this....

How George Soros Attacks Bernie Sanders for Hillary Clinton

Bernie would tax rich billionaires like George Soros, who funds "Black Lives Matters" — just like Bernie would tax big corporate outlets such as Fox News and MSNBC — including their wealthy CEOs and talking heads. Whereas, more than likely Hillary Clinton wouldn't raise their taxes (although she SAYS she might, but only says so to get our populist votes).

The problem with them using their "dirty tricks" however is that Bernie is a genuine man and has the respect of the people for real reasons. This isn't just a political game or theater for them, it's their lives and their families lives at stake and they aren't buying this BS propagandist and activist subversion. People are taking notice to what's happening and they aren't happy about it.

Go Bernie!!!

Is Anti-Bernie Sanders 'Black Lives Matter' Soros-Funded Pro-Hillary Astroturf?

I wouldn't say "Black Lives Matters" is a Soros-Funded Pro-Hillary Astroturf group. Our people have been fighting against this same issue since the "slave patrols" pre-Civil War. And remember the Amadou Diallo murder, when the NYPD shot at him 41 times (19 hit)? Same issue & same protesting, but 2 decades ago.

I think it would be more accurate to say there are people who present themselves as BLM supporters who are astroturf. Remember, it's not like BLM is a secret society where people have to pay membership fees & have official membership cards. Anyone can think "Hey, black lives should matter too" and add the hashtag onto a message. And anyone can also say "hey let's co-opt this message for our own reasons", then fly the banner of BLM for their own purposes.

Though I wouldn't put it past Hillary's camp or any major Republican donors to pay off some people to crush Sanders' credibility. Hillary is absolutely ruthless & gets no love from me whatsoever. People forget that she's the one who started the "3AM phone call" attacks against Obama. And after she lost a string of primaries to him, she even said not to write her off because RFK had all of the momentum before he was assassinated. I even joke w/my family about Hillary's ruthlessness (which is actually no laughing matter- I'll never forgive her for her Qaddafi comments & cackling when she found out he'd been murdered. In fact, she'd just given a speech to Libyan groups a few days before it saying Qaddafi needed to go, dead or alive. Grrr!).

(Clears throat) Sorry about that. The point is, "Black Lives Matter" is simply the newest face to an ongoing struggle for us. Social media just makes it easier to spread awareness of the issue, just as it did with "I Can't Breathe!" & "Hands Up, Don't Shoot" last year. Any person or group can spend time or money to become associated with this social issue, since it's not something that can be owned or controlled. But this also leaves the possibility of people using the banner &/or slogan for purposes that have nothing to do with the underlying cause.

posted on Aug, 12 2015 @ 11:32 AM
link   
a reply to: enlightenedservant

What you wrote pretty much sums up my take on it, too. I should have been clearer in my previous post. I don't think it's all BLM activists who are doing this, I was just referring to these particular activists who are calling themselves BLM and are attacking only Sanders (to the benefit of the Clinton campaign whatever their motivation.)

posted on Aug, 12 2015 @ 11:14 PM
link   
a reply to: DelMarvel

Oh I agree with you. The easiest way to look at it is to ask who benefits from it.

It doesn't benefit Bernie's campaign because it gives the impression that black people have a problem with him. It doesn't benefit "Black Lives Matter" activists because it alienates us from the Democratic forerunner, who just so happens to be the candidate that's publicly taken up for us the most. And it doesn't benefit the left wing at all because it is clearly seeming to drive a wedge between different left wing demographics.

If people approached it like a crime scene, the first thing we'd think of is "who has a motive"? But for some reason, people are getting way too emotionally charged over this, bypassing logic in the process.

posted on Aug, 13 2015 @ 11:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: noctisxlucisxcaelum
a reply to: iDope

I think there probably being used to prop up a race war.

Who is paying them to "prop up" a race war? I have heard and read a few statements that several Fergusen protesters were paid to be there, and even some to loot, but I don't think they were reliable sources, but it is still open for investigation IMHO.

Think about how much money the news corps. make and how much they would pay ($100?) per impoverished person to be there to start $#!t in order to make a story and make a weeks worth of material and gain veiwers? I believe that. Wag the Dog.

posted on Aug, 17 2015 @ 08:22 PM
link   
a reply to: enlightenedservant

Ok, I just really have to ask, what is the point of this petition? Is it actually going to influence these two women to publicly apologize?
It seems more like armchair activism than anything real.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join