It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Bible Became Flesh

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 9 2015 @ 10:56 PM
link   
In the beginning was the word, and the word was with god, and the word was god.
In the Holy Bible Jesus is called the word became flesh and dwelt among us.
One could say that he is the bible become flesh, or manifested as in he was destined to fulfill the gospels.

Then God said: Let there be light, and there was light. God saw that the light was good.
In the bible Jesus says "I am the light of this world."

Interesting Jesus is called the light of this world as well as the word of god, as gods first words were let there be light.

In the Bible, in one of the letters of john "See what love the Father has bestowed on us that we may be called children of God.
yet so we are. The reason the world does not know us is that it did not know him. Beloved, we are god's children now; what we shall be has not yet been revealed." The same letters go on to reveal that god's spirit is within the children of God.

In the Bible it says "Ye are Gods!."

I've heard it said before that the bible is a personal handbook to enlightenment.

Also it says that human beings are made in the image and likeness of god.
Since the golden ratio was found in the quantum world, and the Mandelbrot set representation of the universe, and everything is a reflection of light when observed through the eyes could everything be God? in revelation jesus says he is the first and the last. and in the bible before that he says the first will be last, and the last will be first. In revelation there is even a clue to what happens when the universe ceases to exist oneday, and Gods solution is a new heaven and new earth. Or a complete new universe.

In Revelation God is considered the beginning and the end.
Also jesus had said "My Father and I are One."
and "If you've seen me then you've seen the Father.""
As well as when moses asked god what his true name is he replied "I AM that I AM."
Jesus says in the Bible, "Before Abraham Was, I AM."

posted on Aug, 9 2015 @ 11:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Belcastro

Flesh of the Gods?

posted on Aug, 9 2015 @ 11:07 PM
link   
The answer is extremely simple. We are the image and light of God, we are the light of the world. What do you see right now? An image in the form of light,what you see is the image of God and is the image that we are made in. When you look at your reflection in the mirror, you are being created in God's image because the image you see of yourself is what is created.

The bible and all other holy books are explaining what we are, not some separate entity that watches everything we do. We are the light of God, we are the light of life, and we are the resurrection. A new heaven and new Earth is a reference to reincarnation, where a new heaven (mind) and Earth (body) are created when we are born again.

Very simple but the bible and the church have complicated it so much that it is lost to most people. They are hiding our true identity, hiding it in plain sight. Literally.

posted on Aug, 9 2015 @ 11:12 PM
link   

So what you are saying is that Jesus doesn't really matter...we are all god, or in god's image? I find it more interesting that is is always the word of God. In order to speak words there has to be atmosphere, there has to be language, there has to be sound. Sound -vibration, existed before light? If you look at the Big Bang theory light would exist before sound, and sound would not exist in space until atmosphere allowed sound to exist. So how would God's voice create something by will unless air/atmosphere existed to hold that sound or vibration? There would be no sound if God spoke from "out there, in space or anywhere without atmosphere." So either God spoke from a place where there was atmosphere to create all life here on Earth, or it was telepathic "speaking."

What is the meaning in the Catholic and Christian faith about it is a sin in believing false prophets then? Jesus would be a false prophet if we mortals are God's. He did die, so he is not a God, his spirit may have lived on, but the Christian belief says every spirit lives on, so Jesus is no different from any mortal being. If we believe in ourself as a god then we are sinners, as we are supposed to believe in a higher power and that Jesus is the son of God and no other is a direct descendent from God, or else Jesus would be a null subject in religion, no different than a teacher that was killed too young. It is a Catch-22. That is waht religion is. It enslaves people in both hands at the same time. Have you ever eaten shrimp? Well your going to hell. That's in the Bible and that is the word of a supposed God.

posted on Aug, 9 2015 @ 11:32 PM
link   
OMG! I wish ATS would consider banning all religionists topics. It is above top secret and any religion that is secret is meh.
Seriously why even allow this charade any longer?

posted on Aug, 9 2015 @ 11:40 PM
link   

I think Jesus is the perfect light sent by God. He is the fully enlightened word of God, even from his human birth.

We must start out in the dark and seek the light. When we find the devine light of love within us, we become part of that word. As we become capable of shining our light and sharing the word with others.

Jesus was born into sonship we our born into ignorance and must find the light within ourselves to be reminded of our own devine purpose as sons of God.

posted on Aug, 9 2015 @ 11:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1
The answer is extremely simple.

Yes, we don't know what we don't know,
and that is a whole lot.

We are living in a hologram (in the light).
We are living in a time-based illusion.
We are living in a world of deception.
We are THE LIVING GOD...
...finding our way

Here we find reality is perception, and that
perception is distorted by lack of awareness.
Even the most aware among us are still in
the dark about a great many things.

When we don't KNOW that GOD is LIVING in us,
"how great is that DARKNESS."

We are the image and light of God, we are the light of the world. What do you see right now? An image in the form of light,what you see is the image of God and is the image that we are made in. When you look at your reflection in the mirror, you are being created in God's image because the image you see of yourself is what is created.

I am a being created by the memory of my DNA.
At that level I am 'man', but also a mere animal.
At another level is the memory in my wet brain.

This "wet brain" is my personal experience and
the EGO which I think is the real me. It is not.

We are more then mere memory.

The bible and all other holy books are explaining what we are, not some separate entity that watches everything we do. We are the light of God, we are the light of life, and we are the resurrection. A new heaven and new Earth is a reference to reincarnation, where a new heaven (mind) and Earth (body) are created when we are born again.

Correct.

"I am a being created by God."
This is a statement of faith, not a fact.
However, that faith shapes me. It makes me.

I choose to walk in the LIGHT, to allow the
GOD of the UNIVERSE to LIVE IN ME.

"I am a being created by God."
This statement is literally true.
WE are CREATING GOD by our FAITH.

So, it is not incorrect to day I am created by God.
But it would be more correct to say, "We all are
being 'created' by the choices we make."

We are the GREAT I AM, in so much as
that 'Supreme Meme' is LIVING IN ME.

Very simple but the bible and the church have complicated it so much that it is lost to most people. They are hiding our true identity, hiding it in plain sight. Literally.

If you believe your purpose is to be a better
human being... if you believe, and strive toward
this objective... then you "walk in the light"
and "reflect the glory of God" etc, etc.

We are the change we want to see
in the world... or not.

We are either living in HELL (by our choice)
or we are ready and willing to return HOME.

edit on 10-8-2015 by wasaka because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 9 2015 @ 11:48 PM
link   

The answer is extremely simple. We are the image and light of God, we are the light of the world. What do you see right now? An image in the form of light,what you see is the image of God and is the image that we are made in. When you look at your reflection in the mirror, you are being created in God's image because the image you see of yourself is what is created.

A little off topic.
but, The bible refers to man as a trinity. Body , soul, and spirit. The Body is of the flesh, the soul is of the mind or psyche and the spirit is OF god, if you read the letter to john he explains that the spirit is OF God. And yes i agree with you that the earth is made of the body and heaven is a state of mind.

In egyptian theology the earth god geb and the sky goddess nut had concieved The egyptian god Ra.
Heaven and earth came together to create him, But he is also OF the Heaven and the Earth.

edit on 9-8-2015 by Belcastro because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 9 2015 @ 11:56 PM
link   

Yes, three being one. The golden ratio is of three parts yet it is one ratio. 1+2=3, three different numbers yet all three equal the one ratio. We are the golden ratio in the form of light, what we see is a reflection of the golden ratio within us because everything we see abides by that ratio on one level or another.

Spirit (1) + body (2) = mind/image (3) We are the Trinity, the golden ratio personified. We are expressions of God and his fullness lies within every single one of us.

posted on Aug, 10 2015 @ 12:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: Belcastro
Interesting Jesus is called the light of this world as well as the word of god, as gods first words were let there be light.

Another interesting fact: in numerous NDE's, Jesus refers to the Bible as "my word" or "my book":

"In fact, everything that My children need to know about how God thinks and works and judges and rewards, either before or after the Cross, is already in My Book. That is why I commanded mankind to ‘engrave My Words upon their hearts,’ and to pass them along from generation to generation. I wanted everyone to hear and know just Who I AM, the Messiah, their one hope of Salvation, their Most High God." www.ctestimony.org...

Not long ago, the Lord gave me $200,000. I said, "Lord, what am I going to do with it? I don't need it. What did You give it to me for?" He said, "You passed my test."I said, "Passed your test? What in the world did I do to pass Your test?" He said, "You fulfilled a scripture. Tell them everywhere you go...tell them that the Bible is my test; every time they fulfill a scripture, tell them to never worry about the answers to their prayers."

Misguided Faith by Norvel Hayes.

posted on Aug, 10 2015 @ 03:23 AM
link   
a reply to: proob4

Maybe we should ban UFO talk as well since aliens don't exist?

posted on Aug, 10 2015 @ 04:40 AM
link   
a reply to: Subaeruginosa

Thank you for posting.

God, Light and love are bounded in an extremely close relationship. Plato already knew that long before Jesus. Plato, Jesus and so many others were once pupils of the Egyptian priests. And the latter knew in one way or another still something about hidden science.
www.evawaseerst.be...
www.evawaseerst.be... (I know it’s a personal belief but you’ll notice there were many religions before Jesus where Light seems to have had an importance a little bit out of proportion … on first sight.)

posted on Aug, 10 2015 @ 04:46 AM
link   
The light is important - it is not something to find.
It is unavoidable and unimaginable so the mind overlooks it.

It is this that is.

But the mind is seeking - that is what it does - so the mind will never find it.
edit on 10-8-2015 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 10 2015 @ 06:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: Belcastro
In the Holy Bible Jesus is called the word became flesh and dwelt among us.
One could say that he is the bible become flesh, or manifested as in he was destined to fulfill the gospels.

This is an incorrect and is only a religious extrapolation and is reading religious rhetoric into Johns words.John never even approaches saying Yahoshua is the Bible.On top of that it is a ludicrous assumption that contradicts Yahoshuas life and what he preached(proclaimed by statement).Yahoshua clearly stated to the religious pharisees.

“You search the scriptures thinking that in them you have life yet fail to come to me whom they testify of that I would deliver you to life”.

Yahoshua is saying the opposite of what you believe.He clearly stated there is no life in the scriptures they only a testify(witness) of Yahoshua which means..Yahweh(the creator God) IS deliverance/salvation.

The proof is in the putting.For almost three thousand years man has read into the scriptures(what is written) their religion and the main result was corruption.It is a preposterous perversion to think that the literal words or meanings of the scriptures is Yahoshua in any way.

posted on Aug, 10 2015 @ 10:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: proob4
OMG! I wish ATS would consider banning all religionists topics. It is above top secret and any religion that is secret is meh.
Seriously why even allow this charade any longer?

Then why are here?

This is trolling and is forbidden according to T&C.

You are here attempting top derail this thread. Go to a different forum and stop bitching.

OMG

posted on Aug, 10 2015 @ 11:01 AM
link   
Did this really deserve yet another thread? There's only a few hundred or so, on this...exact...topic. Contribute to existing threads, perhaps? Nah, silly idea.

posted on Aug, 10 2015 @ 11:17 AM
link   
a reply to: DeathSlayer

Posting redundant threads and proselytization are also heavily frowned on around here. Debate and discussion is one thing, but circle jerks are another.

Circle jerking =

edit on 10-8-2015 by TzarChasm because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 10 2015 @ 07:31 PM
link   

What you say here about our true identity being hidden in plain sight is the ironic Truth of this entire earthly existence. "Christ crucified" is not most profitably understood as a man who died for the sins of the world 2,000 years ago and has since left the world, but as humanity's (all sons of God) own crucified state that thwarts him from the realization of his own divine essence. (The same can be said of Christ's entombment.)

Thus, mankind is in desperate need of an awakening (a "resurrection") as we are entering the "third day."

What has over-literalizing the divinely inspired Bible, as Christianity does, resulted in? 20,000+ conflicting denominations all believing they have it right, and all others are wrong. Christianity (the "Body of Christ") is therefore BLIND (even as Jesus was blindfolded), crucified and entombed while believing it is free and can see.

The divided state of the Church (not to mention its scandals and hypocrisy) has butchered Christ's true image, making Him unrecognizable to the world.

Isaiah 52
14 Just as many were astonished at you (his appearance was marred more than any man, and his form more than the sons of men)

The Bible is a transcendently authored transmission of incomprehensible ironies, put forth from outside the realm of linear time. It tells the story of the collective cosmic soul - and the divinity to which it must return. The literality of religion has completely distorted this fact and kept man from defeating death and ascending alive to return home. Only a collective awakening of mankind (a "coming out of Babylon") can overcome this. Until then, to dust we all shall return to be recycled back into the Matrix prison.

top topics

join