It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mustapha! Any meaning to this Queen Song?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 9 2015 @ 08:03 PM
link   
This song is off there 1979 album Jazz.
Many have tried to analyze this songs lyrics and many have said it is written in three languages; English, Arabic, and Parsi, which is the language commonly spoken in Iran.

Still to this day there is no direct interpretation. So what was Freddie actually singing about?

When I was 15 0r so back in 1980 I had a beautiful Assyrian girlfriend who told me her language was one of the oldest around.
And i played this song for her and she told me it was about future events and politics of the future. She also said it had something to do with destruction on a worldwide level.

So I ask ATS to decipher this song and see if in fact it is code. Is it Gibberish or is there a hidden meaning?

Here is info the song:

From WIKI:
Mustapha

Or is it just Gibberish?

And the actual song:

posted on Aug, 9 2015 @ 09:04 PM
link   
well, Freddie mercury`s real name was Farrokh Bulsara he was a Parsi born in the Sultanate of Zanzibar and grew up there and in India. soooooooo.......

posted on Aug, 9 2015 @ 09:05 PM
link   
Funny your avatar looks like he is playing the music on a key board.

posted on Aug, 9 2015 @ 09:40 PM
link   
I remember reading an interview with Freddy Mercury saying he was thinking of Ataturk when he wrote it.
But if you know Freddy's lyrics they were more poetic than anything.

posted on Aug, 9 2015 @ 10:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Cloudbuster
Funny your avatar looks like he is playing the music on a key board.
lol it is funny. Or is it?
This is ATS remember that.
Actually if you notice in my avatar to what it is really typing, the whole conspiracy thing gets extremely exponentially exploded into funkness once you see and acknowledge what you are actually seeing. Seriously look deeper and closer, then you will truly see.
edit on 8/9/15 by proob4 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 9 2015 @ 10:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Asktheanimals
I remember reading an interview with Freddy Mercury saying he was thinking of Ataturk when he wrote it.
But if you know Freddy's lyrics they were more poetic than anything.
Is it possible you could elaborate more? I am digging here BTW.

posted on Aug, 9 2015 @ 11:24 PM
link   
a reply to: proob4

I really don't really see how she got that meaning from this song. Freddy is saying Mustapha, Abrahim, Mustapha, Abrahim we will pray for him we will pray for him Allah Allah Allah. That's about it. Abraham and Mustafa, pray for them. Mustafa means the chosen one btw, and is often called Muhamed.

posted on Sep, 29 2015 @ 11:13 AM
link   
Hello, im muslim arabe and i listen to freddie he is amazing, and im searching for the meaning of this song frim a long time and I didn't found any thing, all can i help u that mustapha is nikname of prophet mohmmad and ibrahim is also another prophet older than mohmmad, and freddie said in the song allah we will pray for u, something about islam here, some people said that the song is just joke on islam and maybe its true, but freddie said in a part of this song this sentence: mohmmad is the greatest man ever but in persian and i dont know the rest, and sorry for my bad language

new topics

top topics

join