It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Man have cure for some of the deadliest diseases known to mankind

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 9 2015 @ 05:54 PM
link   
I stumbled across this article about a man named Dr. Sebi.

He claims to cure diseases with herbs and mixtures created by things from mother earth,
and says that the human body has all the tools inside it to regenerate and heal itself.
This is a very interesting topic for me because of my strong love for the nature and Buddishm

The medical companies and other highly placed people are trying to stop him from speaking about
his methods and treatments simply to ensure that they can make money on medication and pills..
I myself find this very interesting, and are burning to dig deeper into this.
Read it people, and let me know what you think

The article
soulspottv.com...

The doctors own site
www.drsebiscellfood.com...
edit on 9 8 2015 by Splixfire because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 9 2015 @ 05:56 PM
link   
Please post the link / source.

posted on Aug, 9 2015 @ 06:09 PM
link   
a reply to: charolais

Sorry, was wandering in my own thoughs
Here is the link

posted on Aug, 9 2015 @ 06:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Splixfire
interesting.

Dr. Sebi was born Alfredo Bowman on November 26, 1933, in the village of Ilanga in Spanish Honduras. Sebi never attended school, not even kindergarten. Instead, he took cues on being obedient to the procession of life from his beloved grandmother

never mind that...

you can get the small cleansing package for a low low price of 250 USD.
Act now people!!!

/sarcasm.

he seems like a nice enough bloke. I just don't need 'cell' medicine at this time

posted on Aug, 9 2015 @ 06:18 PM
link   
what i think is it is a bunch of crap.

i wonder why people fall for # like this

the site wont let you copy but he claims he can cure
bipolar disorder
depression
adhd
mesothelioma
acid reflux
drug addiction

and

aids has been cured by the usha research institute and we specialize in cures for sickle cell, lupus, blindness, herpes, cancer and others

his site

his 'cell food' that you can buy for $50

bwuahahahahahahha

posted on Aug, 9 2015 @ 06:21 PM
link   

I am Dr. Sebi, founder of Dr. Sebi's Research Institute. For over 28 years, the institute has been successful in curing diseases deemed "incurable" by modern medicine. Through our methodology, A.I.D.S., Sickle Cell Anemia, Lupus, Diabetes, Arthritis, Cancers, Leukemia, Herpes, Epilepsy, Fibroid Tumors, and a host of other diseases have been successfully reversed. At this time, I would like to take this opportunity to give you a brief synopsis of how our premise and methodology achieves successful results in eradicating diseases.

posted on Aug, 9 2015 @ 06:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Splixfire
a reply to: charolais

Sorry, was wandering in my own thoughs
Here is the link

wandering in your own thoughts ? daydreaming, sneezing ?
you're in luck
viento is just what you need
couldn't help myself

posted on Aug, 9 2015 @ 08:19 PM
link   

Splixfire, THANKS for posting this! He is right. Yes, WHY does the F. dA work so hard to stop people who are doing simple things like injecting Vitamin B or C, or recommending Vitamin D, or recommending sitting in a tank of oxygen for some time? Why do they CARE? These are vitamins. Dr. Sebi is recommending vitamins and MINERALS. What is wrong with taking minerals? Our bodies are MADE of minerals! Are people dying of mineral overdose? I don't think so. They are dying from eating hostess products, which should NOT be F. dA approved, NOR sitting on grocery shelves!! Those making hostess products should be the ones in jail!

Dr. Wright from Tacoma, WA clinic is also preaching same thing: tahomaclinic.com...
Here are all his radio broadcasts you can listen to. Click on any year, then do ctrl f to find your "ailment" word to find a broadcast about it:
www.greenmedicineonline.com...
He is one the F. dA tried to shut down for giving Vitamin B injections. Whatever. They need to start checking all the seafood from Asia instead...for feces and other things....radioactive...
edit on 9-8-2015 by danie31 because: spelling mistake

posted on Aug, 9 2015 @ 08:36 PM
link   
The human body was MADE to work. If it runs on vitamins and minerals, give it that! Do you think the spongiest, fluffiest part of the wheat kernel smashed into a pulp with sugar added is FOOD?? It's GMO wheat at that, with like 4 x the protein it originally had...at least! Our bodies can't break that crap down and use it. Eating it creates histamines and the result is allergies and later system failure. Modern wheat is just one example of crap food. What do you eat daily? Dr. Wright said that in vitro, female embryos require about 15 x the amount of chromium for their brains as males. Throughout life, he asks why more females end up with thyroid and depression issues. When he treats with simple chromium and other minerals, people get better. This isn't quackery--it's what our bodies are MADE OF. Fine--go get some good prescription drugs! Enjoy the side effects! This Dr. Sebi is actually correct in that all diseases are the result of the body not having the proper balance of fuel it needs. Well, it actually has to work harder to maintain stasis in our modern, polluted environment. Hence, heavy metal and toxin cleanses with greens, lemon, etc. are in order. My parents were both in the medical field. Later in life they shifted over to natural medicine. They told me that in medical school they had only a few weeks studies on nutrition and vitamins. My mom told us about a man who was dying in her psyche ward. The doctors decided to try something "new," and put him on a vitamin IV. The guy recovered quickly and lived. Hmmm...Vitamins and minerals--quackery, or "the stuff we are made of"? I think sometimes our modern society sees "poo-pooing" things that aren't "run of the mill" and accepted by everyone as the way to be "cool." The cynic is always the "cool" one. Just because cynicism is "popular" and "cool," doesn't mean what you are cynifying isn't true! Try to shift your minds to the positive for once! See what happens! Stop being so negative you naysayers! Nothing ever happened because people sat back and said "That won't work!" Come on!

posted on Aug, 9 2015 @ 09:24 PM
link   

As soon as he lets someone infect him with HIV on purpose I will take him seriously.

posted on Aug, 9 2015 @ 10:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mugly
what i think is it is a bunch of crap.

i wonder why people fall for # like this

the site wont let you copy but he claims he can cure
bipolar disorder
depression
adhd
mesothelioma
acid reflux
drug addiction

and

aids has been cured by the usha research institute and we specialize in cures for sickle cell, lupus, blindness, herpes, cancer and others

his site

his 'cell food' that you can buy for $50

bwuahahahahahahha

Reminded me of this:

posted on Aug, 9 2015 @ 11:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: danie31Are people dying of mineral overdose? I don't think so.

We are more water than anything, and water overdose will kill you.

posted on Aug, 10 2015 @ 05:20 AM
link   
Another snake oils alesman selling crap and his loyal gulible followers spouting ridiculous things like the medical companies are trying to silence him.

Modern medicine might not have all the answers and might get it wrong sometimes...but it is responsible for mankind living longer and healthier than ever....ill take my chances with them thank you.

posted on Aug, 10 2015 @ 07:57 AM
link   

Mother Nature has it all figured out... give the body what it needs and watch it heal itself! Tis a wondrous thing to behold!!!

If only we could get the politics and greed out of the way. Just imagine what we could do...

posted on Aug, 10 2015 @ 11:23 PM
link   
Well, being that most modern medicines are based off of things found in nature, it is no surprise that someone is letting others know what they know. Basically, just matching the right food chemistry can eliminate much of the diseases we have here in America.

new topics

top topics

join