It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bill O'Reilly Interview with Sarah Palin

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+16 more 
posted on Aug, 9 2015 @ 05:29 PM
link   
Of course, Palin is going to make little sense.
As a preface, I have been to Planned Parenthood multiple times in my life, and no time to get an abortion. The first time was as a young teen and I had had sex for the first time. I wasn't sure if I was going to have sex again for a long time. I just did not know. At the time, my mother was in ungrad Poly Sci at Berkley, didn't have much money. She suggested I get birth control, in case it happened again. Condoms are not 100% and a pregnancy at that age would be disasterous. She gave me and the boyfriend BART fare and $20 to go to Planned Parenthood. I, in fact, chose to wait a few more years to have sex again, but PP was a fantastic resource. I have been back a few times over my life when I didn't have insurance for yearly exams, birth control, std testing. Oddly, they never pushed me to do anything, I just got a LOT of good advice from them and low cost NECESSARY services.

Here is the video that shows how ridiculous conservatives are about this:

+5 more 
posted on Aug, 9 2015 @ 05:55 PM
link   
I have been saying this to many people on social media (Facebook, etc.) who start spewing on about PP. The VAST majority of women go there for cheap, fast OB/GYN services. Abortions are such a tiny fraction that it's laughable the way people are reacting and "want it shut down".

posted on Aug, 9 2015 @ 06:33 PM
link   
a reply to: reldra

Surface wise, they MUST be helpful, but can you support the recent activities and even the early ideological reasoning that they used? I doubt not.

Why, oh, why can liberals and progressives support abortion when yet they will literally scream if some one kills a kitten?
I just don't get it. "All Life matters."

Well, yes, I do get it. It is a twisted form of the "ME" philosophy:

"Abortions make life much easier for me and my friends after a little mistake."
edit on 9-8-2015 by Aliensun because: (no reason given)

edit on 9-8-2015 by Aliensun because: (no reason given)

+3 more 
posted on Aug, 9 2015 @ 06:35 PM
link   
It's not like conservatives are being logical or anything.....this sums it up nicely:

And of course federal funds are not allowed to be used for abortions!!

posted on Aug, 9 2015 @ 06:52 PM
link   
Because it's probably the two people I loathe the most, I clicked the linked, didn't read a peep, and will now watch the clip! Sweet. Should be loads of fun.

posted on Aug, 9 2015 @ 06:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Aloysius the Gaul
It's not like conservatives are being logical or anything.....this sums it up nicely:

And of course federal funds are not allowed to be used for abortions!!

Planed parenthood needs to just be stricly prevention then and send all abortions to doctors who have to do it pro bono . th egovernment could mandate this easily.

ALso Planned parenthood founder was a racist by her own statements and admissions So claiming th ehigh ground should not be a option for them at all.

+4 more 
posted on Aug, 9 2015 @ 06:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Aliensun

Surface wise, they MUST be helpful, but can you support the recent activities and even the early ideological reasoning that they used? I doubt not.

Why, oh, why can liberals and progressives support abortion when yet they will literally scream if some one kills a kitten?

What we support is "The Choice" to have an abortion if you choose. We support "The Choice" to get birth control to prevent getting pregnant. We support "Having Choices" to decide what to do for ourselves. You know, Freedom to Choose. That is what we support.

If someone "chooses" abortion that is their choice, not mine. If they choose to have a baby, that is their choice not mine. Do you see the difference. Their life, their body, their choice. They have the choice to keep a baby. But I'm not going to force them to keep it. They have the choice to abort a baby. But I'm not going to force them to abort it.

Why oh why won't some conservatives see it's about having a choice and not being forced in to something because of what someone else chooses???

Wanna know why, because they don't believe in other having choices. It's you who are addicted to the "Me" philosophy not them. With you it's always what "You" want, while the rest of us agree that having Choices is the better way to go. I don't want other people to do anything "MY Way". My way is my way that I choose. You can choose your way and others can choose their way. That is the wonderful thing about having choices. We get to choose from a variety of them to do what we want to do. Having more choices is better not less.

STOP TAKING AWAY PEOPLES RIGHT TO CHOOSE FOR THEMSELVES!!!

posted on Aug, 9 2015 @ 06:57 PM
link   
OMFG, Shame her mom didn't go to ...., meh, that's cold. Wow, yeah

posted on Aug, 9 2015 @ 07:11 PM
link   
This is good

It takes the Young Turks to expose a plot by Sarah Palin and Fox News !!!!

A little hard to follow however.

They keep cutting off the good parts.

Good video just the same.

posted on Aug, 9 2015 @ 07:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
This is good

It takes the Young Turks to expose a plot by Sarah Palin and Fox News !!!!

A little hard to follow however.

They keep cutting off the good parts.

Good video just the same.

Here's the uncut version.

posted on Aug, 9 2015 @ 07:50 PM
link   
a reply to: yuppa

Planed parenthood needs to just be stricly prevention then and send all abortions to doctors who have to do it pro bono . th egovernment could mandate this easily.

So you want to make doctors work for free? Good luck with that.

ALso Planned parenthood founder was a racist by her own statements and admissions So claiming th ehigh ground should not be a option for them at all.

Just because she was racist doesn't make the organization as it is now racist. PP puts their operations in neighborhoods that need them the most and poor neighborhoods are the ones that need them the most. If they were to put one on Rodeo drive do you think they would get used very much?

posted on Aug, 9 2015 @ 07:59 PM
link   
a reply to: mOjOm

Well I knew the Young Jurks forgot something.

CICIL !!!!

posted on Aug, 9 2015 @ 09:22 PM
link   

Palin please go away!!!!!!!! Enough already! Really, I'm sure the media can find a lot more competent people to interview. I think the media is more fascinated by her looks rather than her knowledge on the issues.

posted on Aug, 9 2015 @ 09:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: buster2010
a reply to: yuppa

yuppa said;

You replied;
Just because she was racist doesn't make the organization as it is now racist. PP puts their operations in neighborhoods that need them the most and poor neighborhoods are the ones that need them the most. If they were to put one on Rodeo drive do you think they would get used very much?

So, PP was only racist many years ago. But now there is no racism connected to PP because they only put their chop shop's in neighborhoods that need them the most, mainly poor neighborhoods. Who lives in these poor neighborhoods? Hmmm, I'll leave that to you to figure out.

Why should PP get a pass on their racist history, and people cannot give the same pass to something as simple as a flag?
No, sorry my friend, it does not work that way. Until PP pays restitution for all the lives they have ended, no pass.

posted on Aug, 9 2015 @ 09:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: charolais
I have been saying this to many people on social media (Facebook, etc.) who start spewing on about PP. The VAST majority of women go there for cheap, fast OB/GYN services. Abortions are such a tiny fraction that it's laughable the way people are reacting and "want it shut down".

Does cheap OB/GYN services wash away the stain of what they are doing to life that should be constitutionally protected......These stains cannot be washed away and I love watching progressive liberals defend and justify it. I am anti-abortion but not for religious reasons.......I value life......A unborn child is alive....Right.

posted on Aug, 9 2015 @ 09:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: SubTruth

Does cheap OB/GYN services wash away the stain of what they are doing to life that should be constitutionally protected......These stains cannot be washed away and I love watching progressive liberals defend and justify it. I am anti-abortion but not for religious reasons.......I value life......A unborn child is alive....Right.

So does that mean you volunteer to care for them all once they're born???

I find that hard to believe since you don't even like the idea that you have to pay a few pennies a day for them to eat or get health care or anything.

Clearly the parents either don't want to care for it or can't care for it for whatever reason. They'll most likely neglect them or worse. Abuse them out of anger or frustration, sell them in to black market sex trade or child labor. Who knows really. We don't want that obviously but they have to go somewhere safe and be raised correctly and all that.

Who's going to pay for all the Housing, Child Care, Education, etc. Again, you already don't like paying for Social Services at what they are now, so what are we to do with millions of unwanted children with nobody to care for them???

posted on Aug, 9 2015 @ 10:05 PM
link   
a reply to: retiredTxn

Why should PP get a pass on their racist history, and people cannot give the same pass to something as simple as a flag?

The person was racist now prove that every person that has run it since her is also racist.

Nobody is stopping people from flying that flag it just has no place on government grounds.

No, sorry my friend, it does not work that way. Until PP pays restitution for all the lives they have ended, no pass.

They will do that just as soon as all the flag wavers pay restitution for all the lives that have been ended by the racist that murdered people while proudly waving that flag.

posted on Aug, 9 2015 @ 10:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: buster2010
a reply to: retiredTxn

The person was racist now prove that every person that has run it since her is also racist.

The small minority of southerners who owned slaves were racist. Not every southerner was racist. Prove every southerner was racist.

Nobody is stopping people from flying that flag it just has no place on government grounds.

Why not? It's not a racist symbol anymore. Just like PP is not a racist org. anymore. You expect us to take your word for it, so take mine.

They will do that just as soon as all the flag wavers pay restitution for all the lives that have been ended by the racist that murdered people while proudly waving that flag.

I would suggest more black lives have been lost to PP than the civil war and the time up until after the civil rights movement. It's a two way street. You cannot prove there are no racists in any organization, and that another has racists attached to it. I've never waved that flag, and only know a few that have one.

We could argue back and forth all night, but ultimately what will it prove? Nada. We have different belief's. Yours is not the ultimate truth, and neither is mine.

Rock on.

posted on Aug, 10 2015 @ 12:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: Aliensun

What is it you mean by 'their recent activities' ? They are the same activities as hospitals and it was investigated in 2000-see the Connie Chung splice onto video#1- they were found to be in compliance with the law, that was 15 years ago.

If there is anything new, please tell us.
edit on 10-8-2015 by reldra because: (no reason given)

edit on 10-8-2015 by reldra because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 10 2015 @ 12:33 AM
link   
a reply to: Aliensun

Works for HAMAS.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join