It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sam Brownback's brother accused of terrorizing rural neighbors

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 9 2015 @ 04:25 PM
link   
A good look at political power and those that misuse it for the benefit family and friends:

PARKER — Undulating fields of crops and livestock-dotted pastures are the domain of a trigger-happy bully who brags about a political cloak of invincibility keeping him beyond reach of the law in faithfully conservative Linn County.Adversaries say he has woven a liquor-infused tapestry of fear colored by intimidation, abuse and lies. The saga features stalking, death threats, trespassing, drive-by gunfire, massive explosions, cattle theft, loan defaults, hit-and-run driving and marital strife. Linn County Sheriff’s Department files bulge with complaints about him.

Parker farmer Ben Katzer, who lives near Jim Brownback, said the governor’s younger brother didn’t hesitate to rub salt in wounds he inflicted on others by boasting: “Nobody can touch me.” Others have heard similar pitches. Linn County Sheriff Paul Filla witnessed Jim Brownback invoke the governor's name like body armor, but said it didn’t carry weight with him. Amid one conversation, the sheriff said, Jim Brownback declared, “ ‘I’ll just call Sam.’ ”

source

posted on Aug, 9 2015 @ 04:31 PM
link   
Bait,shoot ,done.
Hotheads are EASY to play with and make it all their own fault

posted on Aug, 9 2015 @ 06:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: cavtrooper7
Bait,shoot ,done.

Exactly my thoughts! Since he has so many complaints, figuring out who did it would be a huge problem for the Sheriff.

posted on Aug, 9 2015 @ 06:35 PM
link   
a reply to: cavtrooper7

Bullies like that are soooo easy to deal with.

Just a little gumption is required, that's all.

posted on Aug, 9 2015 @ 06:45 PM
link   
don't a lot of people disappear in Kansas plains.

posted on Aug, 9 2015 @ 07:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: cavtrooper7
Bait,shoot ,done.

Nice. I like that. Simple, Effective and Complete. With a touch of Justice and Retribution as well.

top topics

join