It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

could 666 Also be a date ??

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 29 2004 @ 04:10 PM
link   
Besides beeing the "Mark of The Beast", could 666 also be a date ? as in June (6) / 6 / 2006 ....6/6/6 ???

posted on Dec, 29 2004 @ 04:22 PM
link   
this has been brought up before and throughout ATS and the internet. 06/06/06 is when the anti-christ comes, according to some. Look through ATS to find out more information

posted on Dec, 30 2004 @ 07:34 AM
link   
Only 1.5 more years before we can prove another group of people that their beliefs are definitely wrong. I love when that happens!!!!

posted on Dec, 30 2004 @ 07:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by Seapeople
Only 1.5 more years before we can prove another group of people that their beliefs are definitely wrong. I love when that happens!!!!

lol
they have the clock of doom and we have the clock of "your wrong"

but if they are right, we are probably screwed lol

posted on Dec, 30 2004 @ 08:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by BaastetNoir
Besides beeing the "Mark of The Beast", could 666 also be a date ? as in June (6) / 6 / 2006 ....6/6/6 ???

No it can't...and 666 is not the mark of the beast. It is the number of a man...the mark of the beast is something that will be put on your hand or forehead.....if you believe in this

posted on Dec, 30 2004 @ 08:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by LadyV
No it can't...and 666 is not the mark of the beast. It is the number of a man...the mark of the beast is something that will be put on your hand or forehead.....if you believe in this

thats what i dont understand,
what "mark" would you put on your hand or forehead??

posted on Dec, 30 2004 @ 08:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by infinite

Some people think it will be a chip...or something embedded in the skin...others think it will be a tattoo....which is silly because they fade, especially on the face with facial oils, then you have a lot of hand washing, aging (skin sags) and gaining and/or losing weight.. etc....

posted on Dec, 30 2004 @ 09:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by LadyV
Some people think it will be a chip...or something embedded in the skin...others think it will be a tattoo....which is silly because they fade, especially on the face with facial oils, then you have a lot of hand washing, aging (skin sags) and gaining and/or losing weight.. etc....

Well, a chip would prove more likely to believe,
a tattoo...? as you said, its silly

posted on Dec, 30 2004 @ 03:06 PM
link   

the Mark of the Beast will be a system of ID, you wont be able to buy or sell without it ... probably will be a microchip, that is already beeing used -- Verichip-- that will be injected on your right hand and it will work as scannable information...the same as some animals get at the vet.

[edit on 30-12-2004 by BaastetNoir]

posted on Dec, 30 2004 @ 03:52 PM
link   
Does the "mark" really have to be something we can all see?

Its not normal for the bible (especially in terms of prophecy) to be that upfront about its meaning..

No..
I think that the "mark" is spiritual or like the "stain of sin". But a very particular sin/action/etc, I believe.

But oh well, off on a tangent.

I think 666 being a date would be far too easy to be such an important thing.
So no, I dont think it is a date.

[edit on 30-12-2004 by shidge.]

posted on Dec, 30 2004 @ 04:05 PM
link   
hum the mark could it be your fingerprints and the iris of your eye just a thought.

posted on Dec, 31 2004 @ 04:07 AM
link   
Well no one really knows exactly what 666 means. I remember always seeing a building with that number and they made it really big. That kinda freaked me out. Who knows if it is actaully 666 it could be roman numerals or some other cultures numbers. I remember hearing that people thought Ronald Reagan was the anti christ because all 3 of his names had 6 letters in them. Ronald Wilson Reagan. But I dont believe we'll know until it happens.

posted on Dec, 31 2004 @ 07:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by Croat56
Well no one really knows exactly what 666 means. if it is actaully 666 it could be roman numerals or some other cultures numbers.

It all depends on if you follow the bible or not...if you do...the bible tells you exactly what 666 is.....the number of a man, as stated in my post above, not the mark of the beast......

posted on Dec, 31 2004 @ 02:57 PM
link   
once again... NOOOOO!!!!!!!!! 666 CAN NOT be a date. "no man shall no the hour" geez....

new topics

top topics

join