It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Shadow Person caught on tape in Haunted Castle

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 9 2015 @ 03:33 PM
link   
A mysterious shadow can be seen on the wall at a haunted castle in Staffordshire, England. In the footage, a human-shaped figured/shadow can be seen.

I've personally seen Shadow People before, so I know they are real. As far as this video goes though, who knows? A possible reflection? But its interesting how the Shadow melds into the corner and vanishes after it moves.......
edit on 9-8-2015 by Bloodydagger because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 9 2015 @ 03:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Bloodydagger

Primetime TV!!! Anything for an extra bit of imagination and some tv-rates

posted on Aug, 9 2015 @ 03:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: yulka

Primetime TV!!! Anything for an extra bit of imagination and some tv-rates

True, but it doesn't necessarily mean that real evidence cannot be gathered.

posted on Aug, 9 2015 @ 03:49 PM
link   
Although I used to watch this show, it looks fake as to me.

They are in supposed darkness using night vision cameras, how can they see a shadow, and if they can, there must be a light source.

Pfft

posted on Aug, 9 2015 @ 03:50 PM
link   

the program is made by a pack of 3rd rate cock-wombles - who have been caught faking crap before

sorry - but a more credible source is required

posted on Aug, 9 2015 @ 03:54 PM
link   
I don't trust anything with Derek Acorah in it

But I have seen them myself on a few occasions.

posted on Aug, 9 2015 @ 03:54 PM
link   

At first I thought it was the camera man since you can see the light reflected in the picture. But then the shadow moves but the light in the picture doesnt. Idk, I see shadows a lot but they don't look like that.

posted on Aug, 9 2015 @ 03:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Watchfull

I'm not saying this is real, but have you ever seen shadows? Once your eyes adjust to the darkness its very easy to see.

posted on Aug, 9 2015 @ 04:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: ckhk3
a reply to: Watchfull

I'm not saying this is real, but have you ever seen shadows? Once your eyes adjust to the darkness its very easy to see.

I've seen them before several times. One I saw had red eyes.

posted on Aug, 9 2015 @ 04:25 PM
link   

The first one I ever saw when I was 9 had red eyes. I swear I thought it was the devil. My grandma warned me not to do something but i went ahead and did it then I saw that the same night. I always listened to her after that, lol.

posted on Aug, 9 2015 @ 05:07 PM
link   
Seen them before...but they never had red eyes.

posted on Aug, 9 2015 @ 05:45 PM
link   
really? most haunted or derek acorah, even i know its all made up.

posted on Aug, 9 2015 @ 05:50 PM
link   
That resembles nothing more than a typical flat shadow on the wall, as opposed to a three dimensional shadow person. It's a bit of fun to watch, though.

posted on Aug, 9 2015 @ 05:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: ckhk3

At first I thought it was the camera man since you can see the light reflected in the picture. But then the shadow moves but the light in the picture doesnt. Idk, I see shadows a lot but they don't look like that.

The light source and the guy making the shadow are behind the camera. You see the same shadows on the wall being made by the people in the vid, difference being, the "ghost shadow" is closer to the light source and further from the wall appearing bigger than the other shadows. The color value of all the shadows are the same. Fake as it gets.

posted on Aug, 9 2015 @ 07:41 PM
link   

Used to watch that show...and then the stuff about Derek came out. Read up on the scripted show ("What was THAT!?)show and him.

Shadows in a dark room? Nope. Darkness is in darkness.

Fake. Sorry.

posted on Aug, 9 2015 @ 08:13 PM
link   
What is a cock womble?
I think I agree with you.

posted on Aug, 10 2015 @ 09:29 AM
link   
Rather large shadow but likely just that. It appears pretty flat. if one is familiar with other supposed film or have even seen an apparition in person, it looks to be nothing more than a projected shadow. Unfortunately it comes off as it's probably a publicity stunt. Seems like the source is know for those tricks.
edit on 10-8-2015 by dreamingawake because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 10 2015 @ 09:56 AM
link   
I've researched the Shadow People phenomenon for decades now, and I can say without a doubt that this is fake. The "shadow person" in the video is clearly a member of the crew. Look at the way the multiple shadows are around the person, and how they move, then notice how the "shadow person" gets larger the closer it seems to be to the light source. Then there is the reaction of the guy that clearly starts to point at a person near the crew, but then is directed towards the wall.

In my opinion not only is this a fake, but it's poorly done at that.

posted on Aug, 11 2015 @ 11:54 AM
link   
I heard about this yesterday and was looking forward to reading about it, but then saw Derek Acorah attached to it and immediately didn't believe it. He's a complete fraud who's been caught out more then once.
This just looks like the shadow from a camera man or something.
I want the truth about ghosts as well, but this isn't it, sorry.

posted on Aug, 14 2015 @ 12:56 PM
link   
I thought Derek Acorah was finished faking his career. This is a crew members shadow, nothing more. Didn't Most Haunted try this trick on a live show once, trying to pass it off as genuine footage?

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join