It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Teflon Donald"...In Spite of it all, Trump is still leading the Latest Polls

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 9 2015 @ 02:34 PM
link   
a reply to: whyamIhere

And I think anyone who thinks he is using his own money is naive.

Rich people don't get rich by spending their own money, Trump figured that out long ago.

posted on Aug, 9 2015 @ 02:35 PM
link   
a reply to: JBRiddle

Reagan started the slide by cutting taxes for the rich from 90 to 28 percent and then when the deficit raged more than all the deficits in history comboned he went and raised taxes on the middle class!

posted on Aug, 9 2015 @ 02:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: whyamIhere

originally posted by: Stormdancer777

originally posted by: ManBehindTheMask

I am still am not sure what he is up to but I am enjoying him trashing the MSM and politicians,

He IS a politician.......he buys and sells people for favors and uses his money and influence to get what he wants.....

hes just as bad as anyone else

True that and he boldly stands up there and says it himself, what's that all about?

He isn't hiding anything.

They actually believe the same lying thieves that are in there now might change.

And, they call me names....That's precious.

Yes, I am a little confused, I thought everyone was sick of these career politicians and political dynasty's,

There they are spinning and Trump is being Trump. His life is an open book, so I don't get the problem , and yes Kelly asked him gotcha question because they were told to go after him, I never seen anything like it in my life, and even the audience was shocked,

BTW while I was watching the debate I wondered if she was PMSy, lol been there done that , Oh and Rosie started the fight with Trump.

I truly think the establishment is afraid of him, oh the stories this guy could tell.

But then he might be a plant, I don't know.

Let us pray,

Dear lord please don't let Hillary be president.

amen

posted on Aug, 9 2015 @ 02:42 PM
link   
I love the fact that the commentators like Charles Krauthammer of Fox and Lawrence O'Donnell from MSNBC thinks Trump is going down he stays up

Fox put a hit on Trump, surprisingly because Ailes is supposed to like Trump but Rupert Murdoch hates Trump....
There must be some real conflict going on in Fox news.

posted on Aug, 9 2015 @ 02:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: crazyewok
a reply to: olaru12

You know its a cult of personalty when they deliberately ignore facts and fundamental problems about a guy.

When you consider the Average ATS member gets the bulk of their information from TV, Science Fiction and Fantasy novels and bases their opinion on what Rush, Hannity & Beck tells them....Facts have little to do with their reality in a corporate consumer society.
Trump despite his faults is a marketing genius. And has a professional staff taking care of the details while he is on Stage.

What ever this is....it's not real!
edit on 9-8-2015 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 9 2015 @ 02:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell
I love the fact that the commentators like Charles Krauthammer of Fox and Lawrence O'Donnell from MSNBC thinks Trump is going down he stays up

Fox put a hit on Trump, surprisingly because Ailes is supposed to like Trump but Rupert Murdoch hates Trump....

I think you are right

posted on Aug, 9 2015 @ 02:46 PM
link   
Does anyone posting here actually want Hillary or Bush?

posted on Aug, 9 2015 @ 02:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell

and Murdoch told FOX to stop giving him so much air time.
www.newsmax.com...
edit on 023131p://bSunday2015 by Stormdancer777 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 9 2015 @ 02:48 PM
link   

Does anyone actually think we have a choice?

posted on Aug, 9 2015 @ 02:48 PM
link   
a reply to: crazyewok

It's a result of a cultural pendulum of political correctness, at the beginning of the 20th century the white English male could say anything about anybody with zero repercussions, and that was wrong.
Today if that same person even alludes that somebody might have issues, they have huge repercussions.
Both ways are unnatural to human nature.
Trump is the blowback to the last few decades of this.
I think what he says is wrong and ignorant, people are just so tired of political correctness they just don't care about his insults. If he captures the early primaries then we will know that the pendulum of political correctness zenith has come and gone and is now heading back the other way.
edit on 9-8-2015 by Blue_Jay33 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 9 2015 @ 02:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12

Does anyone actually think we have a choice?

What if they force Biden on us?

mercy

posted on Aug, 9 2015 @ 02:52 PM
link   

They MUST...

The only guy with a billion to one chance is Trump.

They complain about Political Dynasty's but every year they vote.

I suspect many get checks from the government and are afraid they will lose it.

I just feel some of my fellow citizens are fat lazy cowards comfortably sponging.

posted on Aug, 9 2015 @ 02:59 PM
link   

a reply to: Stormdancer777

People have gone over this.

Just because people think Trump is full of BS does not mean they want to see a Bush or Clinton.....

originally posted by: whyamIhere

I just feel some of my fellow citizens are fat lazy cowards comfortably sponging.

Or they can just see through Trump to what he really is! A master manipulator!
edit on 9-8-2015 by crazyewok because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 9 2015 @ 03:00 PM
link   
If we elect Trump, it just proves that the premise for this movie is becoming reality faster than I thought...

Americans might as well vote for President Camacho, they're so uniformed and starry-eyed over entertainment personalities...

As I've said before, Trump is the president America deserves...Bernie Sander's is the president America probably needs.

Remember to drink your Brawndo, America:

posted on Aug, 9 2015 @ 03:04 PM
link   

Bernie Sander's is the president America probably needs.

Which is why there is a 99% probability he will not be president. I hope my prediction is wrong.

posted on Aug, 9 2015 @ 03:04 PM
link   
a reply to: MystikMushroom

www.msnbc.com...

Bernie sanders?

posted on Aug, 9 2015 @ 03:06 PM
link   
a reply to: crazyewok

I imagine they have, I have been trying to stay out of it this time, I'm weak. lol

posted on Aug, 9 2015 @ 03:16 PM
link   

What does that have to do with Bernie?
They were stupid to interrupt him, he is one of the people on their side.

posted on Aug, 9 2015 @ 03:17 PM
link   

And Roger said no way.
Guess who Murdoch answers to.

posted on Aug, 9 2015 @ 03:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: MystikMushroom
If we elect Trump, it just proves that the premise for this movie is becoming reality faster than I thought...

Americans might as well vote for President Camacho, they're so uniformed and starry-eyed over entertainment personalities...

As I've said before, Trump is the president America deserves...Bernie Sander's is the president America probably needs.

Remember to drink your Brawndo, America:

I would vote for President Camacho before Jeb.

At least he isn't a weak kneed Momma's Boy.

Camacho/Trump 2016.

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join