It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Teflon Donald"...In Spite of it all, Trump is still leading the Latest Polls

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 9 2015 @ 01:00 PM
link   

In spite of the Media not the other Candidates trying to take down Trump.

It appears FOX might of made a big mistake. If you try and kill The Donald.

You better succeed. I hope he buys FOX and fires all those media shills.

Maybe "The Hair" is Teflon. Reagan was...

edit on 9-8-2015 by whyamIhere because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 9 2015 @ 01:10 PM
link   
The main reason that Mr. Trump is doing so is American are tired of being feed crap and taking crap for the Establishment for both the Republican and Democratic Parties. Every move they make to get rid of Mr. Trump makes him stronger and Americans love to support the underdog.

And for those who say Mr. Trump is not a Conservative, you are correct. He is not a Conservative, he's an American and wants to "Make America Great Again!". Our country has been going down the drain for the last 40 years, we did slow our fall during President Reagan's Term in office but is wasn't enough to reverse out course. This country is going to hell in a hand basket and the Establishment is leading the way, so if they don't want Mr. Trump, I do! If only for that reason.

posted on Aug, 9 2015 @ 01:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: JBRiddle
The main reason that Mr. Trump is doing so is American are tired of being feed crap and taking crap for the Establishment for both the Republican and Democratic Parties. Every move they make to get rid of Mr. Trump makes him stronger and Americans love to support the underdog.

And for those who say Mr. Trump is not a Conservative, you are correct. He is not a Conservative, he's an American and wants to "Make America Great Again!". Our country has been going down the drain for the last 40 years, we did slow our fall during President Reagan's Term in office but is wasn't enough to reverse out course. This country is going to hell in a hand basket and the Establishment is leading the way, so if they don't want Mr. Trump, I do! If only for that reason.

Agreed, we can't put somebody who is beholden to corporations in office.

Trump might not of been my first pick to take down the den of thieves.

But, he stepped up. I give him credit. Sure, some is Trumps ego.

Why is it so hard to believe Trump wants to make America Great Again.

+4 more 
posted on Aug, 9 2015 @ 01:19 PM
link   
a reply to: JBRiddle

He is not a Conservative, he's an American and wants to "Make America Great Again!".

And proves that by shipping jobs overseas.

Our country has been going down the drain for the last 40 years, we did slow our fall during President Reagan's Term in office but is wasn't enough to reverse out course.

You don't know much about Reagan's term huh? Reagan went on a massive spending spree that we are still paying for he reversed nothing he made everything worse.

posted on Aug, 9 2015 @ 01:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: whyamIhere

originally posted by: JBRiddle

Trump might not of been my first pick to take down the den of thieves.

But, he stepped up. I give him credit. Sure, some is Trumps ego.

Except he is in bed with the Clintons

Admittied to being part of the problem buying politicians (so obviously hes just like the rest of the politicians)

Donates heavily to democrats........

Admitted he could be bought

If you want someone thats not establishment, like you guys are saying, then why arent you going for Ben Carson?

Whose vastly more intelligent than Trump and isnt establishment

this "hes not a politician" rhetoric is stupid in light of the fact that we have at least 2 candidates at the moment who arent politicians and are smart running for president........

the only people backing Trump are low information voters

anyone who researched him wouldnt be supporting him as a candidate

posted on Aug, 9 2015 @ 01:22 PM
link   
a reply to: whyamIhere

Then Trump isn't your man. The banks own his butt.

Because if you do some checking into his past he is nothing but a scam artist. You can easily find many people he has ripped off.

posted on Aug, 9 2015 @ 01:23 PM
link   

LOVE IT!

posted on Aug, 9 2015 @ 01:24 PM
link   

this "hes not a politician" rhetoric is stupid in light of the fact that we have at least 2 candidates at the moment who arent politicians and are smart running for president........
a reply to: ManBehindTheMask

Carly Fiorina!!!! She has got to get more exposure. She is not a politician, yet she knows how to get the job done both domestically and on a foreign policy level.

Again, for the umpteenth time, I will say it again: I would pay Big Bucks to watch a one-on-one debate between Carley Fiorina and Hillary Clinton. You could pack a stadium for that venue!

link   
a reply to: buster2010

His supporters dont want to check into his past

I cant count the times ive laid out EVERYTHING on Trump in posts, what happens?

They totally ignore the facts , reply to other posts going on their same track, even tho its been thoroughly refuted with facts....

Its amazing

link   

The party establishment does not want Trump -- people want Trump. So, they'll do all the dirty tricks in the book and will for sure invent a dozen more, to stop him from getting there.

Then again, why is Trump so scared of seeing blood?

posted on Aug, 9 2015 @ 01:25 PM
link   

I am still not sure what he is up to, but I am enjoying him trashing the MSM and politicians,
edit on 013131p://bSunday2015 by Stormdancer777 because: (no reason given)

edit on 023131p://bSunday2015 by Stormdancer777 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 9 2015 @ 01:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords

a reply to: ManBehindTheMask

Carly Fiorina!!!! She has got to get more exposure. She is not a politician, yet she knows how to get the job done both domestically and on a foreign policy level.

Again, for the umpteenth time, I will say it again: I would pay Big Bucks to watch a one-on-one debate between Carley Fiorina and Hillary Clinton. You could pack a stadium for that venue!

Exactly and shes a business woman too! whose made her fortune from the ground up........

Has ALL The qualifications that pepole say Trump does, and none of the shady background.....

Doesnt make sense why they keep promoting him when shes stronger than he is at every level

posted on Aug, 9 2015 @ 01:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Stormdancer777

I am still am not sure what he is up to but I am enjoying him trashing the MSM and politicians,

He IS a politician.......he buys and sells people for favors and uses his money and influence to get what he wants.....

hes just as bad as anyone else

posted on Aug, 9 2015 @ 01:28 PM
link   
at birth, he was a multi-millionaires son, he was left at least 50 million (some say 200 million) dollars by his father when he died, this man knows nothing about living on a budget, or the economic problems faced by 99.99% of the rest of Americans....and yet, he has the experience to lead this nation???......

posted on Aug, 9 2015 @ 01:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: deckdel

The party establishment does not want Trump -- people want Trump. So, they'll do all the dirty tricks in the book and will for sure invent a dozen more, to stop him from getting there.

Then again, why is Trump so scared of seeing blood?

thats just it , no one has to invent anything, a 30 min research into his past will tell you all you need to know.....

And enlighten you on why he answered the way he did in the debates

how do people NOT see this?

I swear conservatives have gone full retard with this guy

Contragts conservatives, you just got your Obama........you fall for it then dont slam people that voted for Obama

posted on Aug, 9 2015 @ 01:31 PM
link   
What freaking Orwellian world do I live in where people, not puppies or monkey's, but real live thinking (use the term loosely) people consider Trump an alternative to the mainstream.

How did we devolve so dramatically as a species?

....."Here's your sign"

edit on 9-8-2015 by Rosinitiate because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 9 2015 @ 01:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: ManBehindTheMask

They totally ignore the facts , reply to other posts going on their same track, even tho its been thoroughly refuted with facts....

Its amazing

I did not get to pick who would challenge the established liars and thieves.

Who do you support. You have attacked Trump in every thread.

Who is your guy.....Bush ? Hillary? Bernie ? Make your case.

Cause, Trump is leading the polls. He's doing the damage. Who is your guy ?

posted on Aug, 9 2015 @ 01:34 PM
link   
America will elect another experienced politician to be president. it's tradition.

posted on Aug, 9 2015 @ 01:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: roadgravel
America will elect another experienced politician to be president. it's tradition.

Bend Over...

Another Bush is on the way. The first two didn't do enough damage.

posted on Aug, 9 2015 @ 01:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: ManBehindTheMask

Its amazing

I did not get to pick who would challenge the established liars and thieves.

Who do you support. You have attacked Trump in every thread.

Who is your guy.....Bush ? Hillary? Bernie ? Make your case.

Cause, Trump is leading the polls. He's doing the damage. Who is your guy ?

Honestly, I think Charles Manson would be a much better pick than anyone currently running. He can unleash Helter Skelter within the White House, probably do some real good. I mean all things considered, six in one, half a dozen in the other. *shrugs*

edit on 9-8-2015 by Rosinitiate because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join