It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What is the occult significance of the number 33?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 9 2015 @ 05:48 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

You mean if you knew what you were talking about it wouldn't be what you were talking about? That's a logical fallacy so lets please leave it at that and move on.

I'm not in the habit of jumping down rabbit holes because I'm not a rabbit, a human being just like you and the members of these cults.

posted on Aug, 9 2015 @ 05:52 PM
link   
the number is irrelevant, its the intent behind it.
i dont think thirty three has any meaning.
masons just like attention, i wouldnt pay any attention.

posted on Aug, 9 2015 @ 08:00 PM
link   
a reply to: nonjudgementalist

Basically, it's the symbolic meaning. That's all I know. I can look around and read books and get an idea of what the symbolic meaning behind the number might be. I know it's a number that repeats and pops up over and over in various places and various ways.

Is it coincidental or is it a message? I don't know. All I know is what I dig up.

posted on Aug, 9 2015 @ 09:53 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Yeah good story, stick to it

We all believe you.

posted on Aug, 9 2015 @ 09:58 PM
link   
Pseudo Free Masonry....
Grace And Morals Often Dictate God's Idea Of His Particular Special Little Guy...
So Much So... That He Is Willingly Giving Away The Given. Number 3! A High Honor.
But... When He Deems His Special Little Guy Worthy Of Sacred Trust... He Tests The Heart Vigorously... To Such An End That... God Willing You Dont Disappoint... You Are Awarded Double Recompense. Two 3s or 33. Why?!? He Is Willingly Giving You Away To Evil And The Devil. Who... Per Chance Has His Own Device. 666. A Thing So Clever In devise And device... it can never ever be paid in full. With out your threes you are in the misery of usury and debt. To a mind bender worthy of his admiration. Nice... But ugly in life.
Job was dealt double recompense... God's grace and generosity... But His absolute folly.
A very special little guy indeed. Hopefully you don't have to endure. Trust is sanctity... But hard to come by. If a special little guy you want to be... admire the devil. Repay his folly with generous admiration. He is what most should consider clever or light bearer. His only calamity is he is not the special little guy... you are. Happy?
Pseudo masonry... is for cowans. They need to be reminded of the right angle triangle.
=1296 = Abif! Numerology nonsense. Why him instead of job...???
Well... because he too was a special little guy. So much so... that he succumbed to the ravenous madness of wanting of a three. Per Chance by three. Odd maybe... or just funny.
This three is essential to life. It means you are blessed to a higher order. But not blessed with sanctity of trust. Why... ??? Because morals And grace don't come from men. They were designed by woman. Who... Per chance... hopes to show God she is and was and will always be the master architect's most glorious masterpiece. Design marvelously with the double recompense of breast... and the one piece of ___ you can cleverly and willingly spit into your own double recompense. Pervy. It leads to grace. One and one only like in the world. You should be so lucky. But as for woman... versus God... that is the tale of want. With a three you are holy and appreciated. But with two threes you are her hopes and dreams and her desire. God is cool... But the devil really really is cooler. Why??? He wants it more than you!

posted on Aug, 9 2015 @ 10:20 PM
link   
The Oldest Story In the book..."he wants what he can not have!"
Of all creations in the garden to marvel at was the nakedness of eve in her all her glory.
Admired by the crafty serpent as the legend's most desirable creature.
She Could not see him as she saw Adam. Nor could he show her he was her most sacred admirer. So... she became fair game... simply for the opportunity to be revered admired and appreciated. He was not Adam... But he was her chance to see for the first time that of many things in life... there was.duality. jump hop skip straight to the truth of both good and evil. Or simply put... the death of life. Certain death. Not The tragedy version... But the holy sanctity of glorious duality. In this was the tale of beauty more admirable than herself. A Thing So highly honorable it disappointed God and led to the demise of his willing heart to provide shepherds to his craft. Trust is pretty cool. Those who lay such a high cost for her and hers... is more deserving than God himself. Shepherd s ironically are designed to do it. But crafty serpent needed her to see his was just as much the beauty of that highly cost. Still... she.could love him back... because she too was compelled to bring that honor to in irony Adam. A Fool without. Death. Is only the beginning. So... long story short. We are doomed to know what is good and evil. Two calamities that simply read as "that's two things I need to learn... ??? That's too much!" Sssssss... toooooo.... muchhhhhhhh. Stomach!?!.

To find that flaming sword guarding was not a calamity. But a blessing for a goddess.
Death awaits... in the garden. In the real world.... she is the sole bearer of beauty. Not eden.
But that damn serpent was so madly in love he was shunned for generating to the mystery of wanting what is not for him. Huge turn off. But funny maybe. Ruins the day. But the gift he gave her is quite impressive. Knowledge of good and evil. She looked at by Adam as a innocent and pure thing. Serpent looked at her as a woman.

posted on Aug, 9 2015 @ 10:34 PM
link   
Two threes has a mombo jombo of curiosities and revelations.
In PSEUDO Freemasonry it is just the end result of a deserving and noble man. Who should take his place at the right hand of God. Wherein found is his likeness to God. Cool stuff.
But truly a tale of experiences which had very little room for any giveaways as it was only vigorous testing of the heart. No mind to adhere to. Just heart. 33 means double.
Trust... With or without God. In PSEUDO masonry you're in trouble if you are given away to the evil a devil can muster.

Tubal Cain:
Invented tools mighty for craft. Why???? Because he had a sister and needed her to be honored.
Trestle = trust all! (Hard as hell)
Gavel= give all!
Trowel = through all!
Level= leave all!
Etc.... Etc....

Mighty crafts indeed. But also great for such a prize and praise as Tamara.

However.... just PSEUDO.
Join afam.

posted on Aug, 10 2015 @ 04:53 AM
link   
I am about to unlock the power of the number 33. It's a new level of adepthood.

Then my power will be absolute and I will bind the 8 classes of beings.

posted on Aug, 10 2015 @ 05:01 AM
link   
a reply to: micpsi

Your wisdom is too great. Surely you must lecture me on this in the subtler planes some time. Maybe when I am 60 I will be intelligent enough to receive the message.

posted on Aug, 10 2015 @ 05:38 AM
link   
It definitely got something to with free masonry, that much I know

posted on Aug, 10 2015 @ 06:06 AM
link   
Another take on the number 33, in Hebrew

Lamed Gimmel = 33

Lamed

Gimmel

Not sure if you would consider this the occult, but it is mystical in nature

leolady

posted on Aug, 10 2015 @ 03:54 PM
link   
I've always found it interesting that they chose 33 1/3 RPM for records as well.
Your thread inspired me to check into it.
articles.chicagotribune.com... 5/features/8602120863_1_discs-speeds-long-playing-record

posted on Aug, 10 2015 @ 07:03 PM
link   
a reply to: KAOStheory

posted on Aug, 11 2015 @ 09:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: Rikku
the number is irrelevant, its the intent behind it.
i dont think thirty three has any meaning.
masons just like attention, i wouldnt pay any attention.

You could not be more wrong.
The trouble with all of you is that you have been brainwashed by all the bogus masonic connections to this number, which has cosmic significance, not merely human historical importance.

I will reveal just TWO indications of its power and mathematical significance for you. Others are too sublime and difficult to describe in a forum like this:
1. the 33rd prime number is 137. The fine-structure constant is approximately 1/137. The great physicist Feyman called why it has this value one of "the greatest damn mysteries of physics". But I know why this number figures centrally in atomic physics. It's the same kind of reason why the number 496 plays a central role in superstring theory.....
2. The Tree of Life (Otz Chiim) has been shown to have a hidden geometry, unknown until recently. When this form is constructed from tetractyses (a triangular array of 10 dots made famous by Pythagoras), it is found to contain the number of dots in 137 tetractyses:
www.smphillips.8m.com...

Go to the website above if you want to STUDY the mathematical and scientific power of certain numbers like 33.

posted on Aug, 11 2015 @ 09:37 AM
link   

It really all depends as well, when you say that you've "been seeing it a lot lately," do you mean in readings about a particular subject? or just around as you go about your everyday life. For example, I took interest in taking a peak at your post because, at the time, there had been 3 flags and 33 replies and your question was about the number 33.

If it is in regards to seeing this number on a daily basis, then it is said that this is a way of angels communicating to you. I regularly see repeated triple/quad numbers [11:11, 2:22, 3:33...] and constantly ask the question why are they revealing themselves to me this way and what am I suppose to be thinking about right now? Lately, these experiences have been dependent on each individuals thoughts about them. No real person can tell you anything about them, but your Self.

For starters, I would look into the the studies of Pythagorean. He was one of the first who started to associate each human individual with a number based on their date of birth.

For example: My birthday is December 30, 1985. 12/30/1985

To my knowledge, the formula to determine one's Life Path # is to add them up:
1+2+3+0+1+9+8+5 = 29

It is said when you receive a double digit, such as my number 29, they must be added together until a single digit is reached:
2+9 = 11
1+1 = 2

Therefore, my life path number is 2. There are a number of numerologists who specialize in the interpretation of this number.

Another aspect I would consider about numbers, is their history in magickal arts, alchemy, tarot, etc.

Hope this helps, I'm still troubled by the repeated occurrences of numbers as well

edit on 11-8-2015 by ChristinaLM because: (no reason given)

Ooh shoot...after I typed all the above I saw your other question: "What cult or secret society are you a member of if you identify yourselves by the number 33?"

...ha and the only thing I know about this number is that it is a representation of a Freemason's esoteric knowledge. Its considered the highest ranking degree.

posted on Aug, 11 2015 @ 12:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: ChristinaLM

There are a number of numerologists who specialize in the interpretation of this number.

"A number of numerologists" lol there's gotta be a "how many numerologists does it take" joke to be made somehow here.

Growing up, my Mom was "into" numerology, and I find it interesting, though a bit flawed.
There are just too many variables. I know people who would have been born on a different date if it weren't daylight savings time, or if they were two states over in a different time zone...a friend just had a baby who's due date was MY bday, but they had to induce labor 2 weeks early...she was still born a "Cancer," yet has NO "Cancer" in her birthchart - right on the cusp. As I learn more about astrology and numerology, the more I see the flaws.

There is a system of numerology which assigns a number to each vowel and consonant instead of letters, therefore the system doesn't change from one language to another, or depending on if you spell "Terry" as "Teri." There are 3 different ways to spell my first name, and I've used them all, off and on - the "traditional" numerology is drastically different from one to the next, but not in the system I'm talking about.

To me, numerology attempts to add science - or at least math, lest I be attacked for that statement by the science guys here - to spirituality (see post about Hebrew previously) - now, in a mathematical equation, or "scientific" process, the less variables based on individual quirks such as spelling "Terry" as "Teri" the better, but I still see a lot of hooey in numerology. I may change that opinion once I get further in my studies in life, but I never got the whole "reduce it down" thing as holding solid weight.

Hopefully you are able to glean some meaning from the Hebrew post, the Jesus lived 33 years thing, and remember 32, 23, 13 are "important" also, and 3, 6, and 9, etc. There are many "occult" and "esoteric" interpretations of numbers. When a person associates something with something else, they see it pop up all over. Go buy a red Toyota, all of a sudden you "start seeing them everywhere," however, they were always everywhere, it's just your awareness that has increased, not the actual number of red Toyotas on the road.

I would venture to guess the #33 most likely also represents the Star of David, 3 points and 3 points on the two triangles, which represent "As above, so below." Or, 6.
A 6 pointed star means 6, and if we are to believe certain Jewish authors, then 6 = power and wealth.

posted on Aug, 11 2015 @ 12:28 PM
link   
a reply to: KAOStheory

I thought the same as well, a discrepancy in the number system, considering that our current calendar can't be the same as that during Pythagoras's time.

Also, it is true that once an ounce of awareness is gained of a thing, it starts manifesting itself. Although, I personally wouldn't be able to dismiss the idea completely. Its like discovering a spark of electricity, and not being fascinated enough to learn how or why it happened.

posted on Aug, 11 2015 @ 01:30 PM
link   
a reply to: ChristinaLM

Totally agree - yea I meant to mention the calendar variable as well as time, thanks for mentioning that too.

Indeed, I think no open window should ever go un-peeked through. Or something like that.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join