It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Truth Is Revealed & Ignored!

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 10 2015 @ 07:06 PM
link   
Not unlike words such as "pedophile" (paedophile), "sulfur" (suphur), "labor" (labour), "fantasize" (fantasise) etc, the U.S. have a unique and simplified way of spelling "demo¢ra$y", too.

It's all a part of the grand, rich tapestry of the dumbing down/er of a people in order to facilitate their subjugation.

posted on Aug, 10 2015 @ 07:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Flatfish

I don't think it's even his positions as much as both trump and Sanders seem to cut through a lot of the political correctness and speak the "truth" according to what people already believe. Personally I think what they say isn't really new but the fact that both men are willing to say it in the manner that they do seems refreshing to a lot of people and draws followers. Fact is neither will win, electronic voting machines would see to that, but if heaven and earth moves and one of them did win, under no circumstances would either ever be allowed to implement what they want. I'm not being a downer, I'm being real, it's president Bush or president Clinton. Only two corrupt and connected enough to do it. You can post all day, you can vote, rally, do whatever. This election is a facade that will lead to one of two predetermined outcomes and there is not a thing anyone can do about it.

posted on Aug, 10 2015 @ 08:18 PM
link   
The GOP doesn't want Trump because the establishment doesn't want Trump. Trump is a bit of a loose cannonball. He is a soft core version of the man that Kennedy was. The establishment wants a Bush or Clinton. Both are steeped in scandal after scandal; both can be easily blackmailed and hence are easily corruptible and controllable.
Remember Trump loves grandstanding and is a gifted self-promoter. He also knows his limits. He is a defender of Israel and it's Zionist programs. He will not challenge the end of the Federal Reserve monopoly or own up to the American public that they are socially and economically going over the cliff. I have not heard him talk about the devastation that will be caused by the TPP trade agreement or the Trans Atlantic trade agreement; agreements the public cannot see. I don't hear him talking about campaign financing or corrupt and fraudulent voting.
Trump is the Snakeoil version of same old same old. There is no way he will get the nomination. I suspect he may run as and independent and steal the election from the Republican nominee. Trumps success so far is proof that the public is tired of the synthetic puppets that are paraded in front of them in an endless parade. He is simply a newer version of "Hope and Change" Once again election season is rolling around and Boobus Americanus is about to get duped one more time.

posted on Aug, 10 2015 @ 08:23 PM
link   
a reply to: cayrichard

Boobus americanus..I chuckled at that

posted on Aug, 10 2015 @ 09:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: whyamIhere

originally posted by: yuppa

originally posted by: Sremmos80
a reply to: whyamIhere

They didn't force him to do anything. They asked a question and he answered it.

People have been talking about the illegal issue long before trump, go act like he started it is bs.
And his solution is to build a wall with a door and have Mexico pay for it...
We already have walls up, they go under and over them.
When he talks about ending the war on drugs to free up room in our prisons so those repeat offenders have a place to go let's talk.

ACtually We need a DMZ not a wall. FIll it with mines,wild animals automatic computer controlled guns that only shoot human shapes. Then put up signs cross at your own risk. then have 3 main checkpoints for the border.

It certainly would be easy to find men to sit in the towers.

I'm glad you think it's funny.

Tell that to the family of the woman who's head was bashed in with a hammer.

Im sorry but Did i put a LOL in there somewhere? im DEAD SERIOUS.

Sorry, thought you were joking...

Its ok. Is that avatar from Full metal jacket?

posted on Aug, 11 2015 @ 10:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: Reallyfolks

I don't think it's even his positions as much as both trump and Sanders seem to cut through a lot of the political correctness and speak the "truth" according to what people already believe. Personally I think what they say isn't really new but the fact that both men are willing to say it in the manner that they do seems refreshing to a lot of people and draws followers. Fact is neither will win, electronic voting machines would see to that, but if heaven and earth moves and one of them did win, under no circumstances would either ever be allowed to implement what they want. I'm not being a downer, I'm being real, it's president Bush or president Clinton. Only two corrupt and connected enough to do it. You can post all day, you can vote, rally, do whatever. This election is a facade that will lead to one of two predetermined outcomes and there is not a thing anyone can do about it.

The only "truth" that has been exposed by Trump so far is the fact that his supporters are as shallow and bigoted as he is.

Bernie on the other hand, is actually addressing the issues that are threatening to destroy the American middle class entirely, not to mention the planet as a whole.

Things like the Citizen's United decision, corporate welfare and/or control over our legislators, climate change, instituting a living wage, for-profit prisons and over-incarceration of minorities, voting rights, healthcare and college affordability, just to name a few.

These are "actual real-life issues" that are adversely affecting people's lives right now and that's why Bernie is drawing crowds that Donald Trump can only dream of. There is no realistic comparison between the two.

Furthermore, "the establishment" said that Hillary was the Democratic "shoe-in" back in 2008 too, but that didn't happen now did it?

Just the same, my point in making this thread was to expose the fact that the "establishment GOP," (despite what they may say in public) also supports Trump's candidacy and what's even worse, his positions. That's why every other GOP candidate standing on that debate stage with Trump, pledged their support to him if he gets the nomination.

If the "establishment GOP" doesn't agree with Trump, where's the outrage over their entire field of candidates pledging to support him?

With respect to your "Jeb vs Hillary" prediction, all I have to say is "it usually doesn't pay to count your chickens before they hatch."

These are "changing" times and people are waking up in mass. If anything, I would expect these may be signs that the "establishments" of both parties are losing their power to dictate the outcome.

Feel the Bern!
edit on 11-8-2015 by Flatfish because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 11 2015 @ 10:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: bobs_uruncle

But Trump is right, political correctness and all the "isms" have almost destroyed the US. Would you rather have a gruff, harsh but honest person in the WH or would you rather have a known criminal a lying sack of worms and turds like Hillary?

Personally, I'd rather have neither.

Cheers - Dave

As far as I'm concerned, at this point in time there is only one candidate worthy of garnering the GOP nomination and that's John Kasich, but I doubt the party is sane enough to pick him and on the democratic side, I'm not all that fond of Hillary either.

Just the same, to suggest that I have no choices other than Trump or Hillary is just a false proposition.

Right now, I'm leaning heavily towards Bernie to get the Democratic nomination, but only time will tell.

posted on Aug, 11 2015 @ 10:35 AM
link   

People have been talking about the illegal issue long before trump, go act like he started it is bs.
When he talks about ending the war on drugs to free up room in our prisons so those repeat offenders have a place to go let's talk.

ACtually We need a DMZ not a wall. FIll it with mines,wild animals automatic computer controlled guns that only shoot human shapes. Then put up signs cross at your own risk. then have 3 main checkpoints for the border.

No, that is Sgt. Hulka from my favorite movie.

Stripes

posted on Aug, 11 2015 @ 10:49 AM
link   

No, that is Sgt. Hulka from my favorite movie.

Stripes

Just the facts jack!! lol

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join