It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Can we just have disclosure already...i've got things to do..let's keep it moving

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 9 2015 @ 04:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: mysterioustranger
a reply to: Choice777

Quit waiting...it's never ever ever gonna happen. Not ever. Who would speak for the whole world? No one....and some would never believe it. Too many religions, countries, political parties, languages, wars, disagreements.

The evidence is they've been here...always we're...and are still here now. And 1/2 the world doesn't acknowledge or believe it.

It'll never happen.Ever....wait for something else.....

I agree, not gonna happen.
Whoever, or whatever organization breaks the bubble is gonna have a billion questions coming from every direction. It'd be a nightmare for them.

Some people still can't believe that evolution exists.

I don't think it's impossible though

posted on Aug, 9 2015 @ 04:45 PM
link   
a reply to: JackHill

What little projects ? Space is full of minerals + water and energy.
As for genetic material, i'm sure they could make a cargoboat of clones and plant them on any suitable planet to play with.
So which other projects ? Are we just an ant farm ?

a reply to: Afdcs

Why ? Cause 2 single pieces of tech could save billions from the pointless pain and suffering.
I'm not waiting on the gov exactly. The gov would just be like ''ok guy you can come out now.
They would just trigger the et to finally stop hiding in the dark like a bunch of cowardly little pussies. Yes, i'm calling them out as a bunch of scardi cat pussies.

a reply to: mysterioustranger

Nobody needs to speak for the whole world...it's this kind of mentality that got us in this mess....oh we need someone to speak for us, to represent us...i know...let's give away our will and decision making power to 1 single person, let's call him king and let's allow him to rule us to kick our asses into slavery and whatnot..oh yes such a great plan.

Nobody needs to care about what someone else would think, once it's in the open everyone is still an independent person. So what if those guys over there don't believe it. It doesn't affect anyone but them.

What do you mean always were ? As in evolved here before us then migrated underground then we evolved ? Or as in they came, planet was empty and they seeded it ? So what, they've been hiding underground just for fun ? Have they been planting crops on the sun all this time or maybe they live on electricity and light alone, no food no water so they live in outer space in the asteroid belt ?

a reply to: blueman12

They could do it under anonymity.

I mean wouldn't you guys want it ? IF they come here from some other planet then that automatically means warp/ftl drive. One of those 2. Also it might mean antigravity bassed on the ''levitating out of bed'' abduction stories and based on the apparent lack of inertia experienced in our atmosphere....so antigravity that's instant expansion, off this rock...There's way too much universe out there for someone to say that a few billions, even 1 trillion humans could ever affect it....just way too much space, too many planets.
It appears they have some advanced manipulation of space and matter....that would allow us to ditch this ''limited resource economy'' which is the cause of all conflicts.
So if tomorrow 100 ships come down in major capitals and then start exchanging cultural info with us, wouldn't you guys want us to progress beyond this scarcity economy where everything breeds greed ?
Don't you think we would quickly adapt to our new surrounding and greed would be a thing of the past within years or decades at worst....why would you spend energy and effort to fight someone for any resource when you can zoom away across the solar system in seconds and get it over there without conflict...say a piece of ice or whatever...i think we would change our ways very fast.
edit on 9-8-2015 by Choice777 because: (no reason given)

edit on 9-8-2015 by Choice777 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 9 2015 @ 09:59 PM
link   

I'm not waiting on the gov exactly. The gov would just be like ''ok guy you can come out now.
They would just trigger the et to finally stop hiding in the dark like a bunch of cowardly little pussies. Yes, i'm calling them out as a bunch of scardi cat pussies.

I'm sorry, I didn't realize you were a child.
Isn't this a school night?

posted on Aug, 10 2015 @ 03:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: Afdcs
I'm not sure what disclosure you're waiting for. Or why.

The 2 dumbest questions ever asked on the internets.

posted on Aug, 10 2015 @ 06:10 PM
link   

Actually, neither of those sentences are a question.
You might want to hold off on using negative superlatives like "dumbest" until you can tell the difference.

But thanks for the irony.

posted on Aug, 10 2015 @ 08:25 PM
link   

Actually, neither of those sentences are a question.
You might want to hold off on using negative superlatives like "dumbest" until you can tell the difference.

But thanks for the irony.

They were question in effect. Still you're not quite capable if you wrote that.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join