It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Can we just have disclosure already...i've got things to do..let's keep it moving

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 9 2015 @ 10:14 AM
link   
Another week....no wait, another day another article...
www.foxnews.com... 4

Aliens are huge....oh really ? How cute...they've got big hearts as well bless them..and big pockets ? Now there's a calling for the global banks...Maybe they've even got big oil deposits...ah i love the smell of ''bring'em democracy'' in the morning.

Edit

Wait..there's more..i actually skimmed the article and this popped up

''
SETI Institute researcher Seth Shostak says Simpson's paper, published at arXiv.org, also leaves out evolutionary theory: With humans, for example, it's our ability to walk upright and use opposable thumbs that gave us the upper hand on Earth. ''
Oh gawd...that's Fergus Simpson of the University of Barcelona just in case you're wondering....and he publishes on arxiv..and he gets a check titled ''to THE scientist''.
edit on 9-8-2015 by Choice777 because: (no reason given)

edit on 9-8-2015 by Choice777 because: why not

posted on Aug, 9 2015 @ 10:21 AM
link   
That article seemed like pure conjecture. Who even made the speculation? I didn't find a name in the article, maybe I missed it.

posted on Aug, 9 2015 @ 10:30 AM
link   
Yes, but the energy especially. Free and upgrade the world for everyone and get rid of all fascist, theocracy countries.

If we could all be like Norway, for example and then upgraded out of scarcity with clean energy and limits on family size. Nothing wrong with 2 kids and getting fixed after that, some may opt out altogether.

End of misogyny and primitive systems.

Et is a different ballgame altogether. If earth was higher frequency, more love and equality, more awake and intelligent citizens running things, organized, counsels of citizens, stepping up to the plate and actually willing to do the community work together, flex their higher minds, then the ET situation would be a lot safer, as we'd be meeting with a better lot of them.

You don't want to meet with most of them around here.

posted on Aug, 9 2015 @ 10:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: bananashooter
That article seemed like pure conjecture. Who even made the speculation? I didn't find a name in the article, maybe I missed it.

Spehculahtion ?Dear boy ..We're talking scientists with arxiv paper !
SETI Institute researcher Seth Shostak says Simpson's paper, published at arXiv.org,......that's Fergus Simpson of the University of Barcelona.

posted on Aug, 9 2015 @ 10:50 AM
link   
404 error

posted on Aug, 9 2015 @ 10:54 AM
link   
a reply to: Choice777

Correct me if I am wrong, but can't anyone publish on arxiv.org?

posted on Aug, 9 2015 @ 10:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: bananashooter

Correct me if I am wrong, but can't anyone publish on arxiv.org?

As a matter of fact my hamster was about to publish the equation for warp on arxiv, but he was last seen entering a black sedan with 2 white dudes with dark shades.

Actually you need some credentials and/or recommendation from another person with a bcs/master/phd and/or current exploiment or something of that nature at some recognized institution....which my hamster obviously has...had.

posted on Aug, 9 2015 @ 11:04 AM
link   

All according to the plan. It matters not that you die wondering.
And I imagine the big hoax you've put your faith in, must coincide
with the introduction of antichrist and the mark as well. Have fun
with all that.

posted on Aug, 9 2015 @ 11:11 AM
link   
Are you a christyan or something like that ? My faith in what big hoax ?

posted on Aug, 9 2015 @ 11:14 AM
link   

Your powers of observation do not decieve you.
And using the right reply button politely addresses
to whom you are speaking.
edit on Ram80915v17201500000020 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 9 2015 @ 11:18 AM
link   
If only ancient books written in the middle of a dessert under 2000 degree heat waves and copious amounts of poppyseed extract would be so undeceiving.

Btw..when's the ''reloaded testament'' coming out ? I hear it's gonna include cutting edge teachings about non-flat planets, non-candlestick stars and something called ''heliocentric'' by Dj Copernicus....i hear he's ahead of his time.

//[[reply_button_script_parsing_failure_bzz_bz_calling_god//end/pray]]

It ain't work...gotta pray more.

posted on Aug, 9 2015 @ 11:25 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 9 2015 @ 11:27 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 9 2015 @ 11:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: Unity_99

End of misogyny and primitive systems.

I don't know....if some non-imaginary god sent me back in time as some sort of punishment(cause he's so loving and stuff, ya know) and i could pick which gender to be .i'd pick woman...why be a man and have to go outdoors and climb big ass mountain, fight bears on route to top, fight cougars, at the top, chop tree with bare hands, fight some ocelots, take tree back on my shoulder, fight some more bears on the way down, arrive at the house to find enemy, fight enemy with tree as club, dodge arrows, dodge catapults, dodge war hounds, win after years of battle, all crippled, now debark tree with bare hands, chop tree with awesome chin, make wood fencing, fix wood fencing, make bows and arrows, invent internet, go back up the mountain to retieve bears, ocelots, cougars, arrive back find more enemies now pissed off cause the fence is fixed , all pilling on top of me, kick theyr ass ninja style, go indoors with the bear and critters meat and say ''here woman, food''....and the woman is like ''what took you so long?, finaly you're here to make fire..oh and i've been sweeping while you we're gone''.......ok maybe i lied, would not use bare hands and chin but manly tools made by moi...so yeah cocking and sweeping is so hard compared to watching tv which men have been doing non stop for thousands of years.

posted on Aug, 9 2015 @ 11:31 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 9 2015 @ 11:45 AM
link   
WTF is this thread.

OP asks a question then goes off into who knows what dimension with their lame attempts at sarcasm.

Whats things do you have to do, OP?

What type of disclosure are you after? Intelligent aliens? The Us has already disclosed they have no knowledge of intelligent beings visiting or what not.

Why post a thread when all you have say is some rambled garbage at anyone that replies?

Why post an article without reading it, then skimming it and adding an edit?

Is this some kind of joke thread?

I don't get it.

(post by Choice777 removed for a manners violation)

posted on Aug, 9 2015 @ 02:42 PM
link   
You want disclosure? Well, I have you bad news, it won't happen.

Aliens operate stealthy for a reason, they don't want their little projects to be #ed up.

The part of the military complex that knows what's going on, won't reveal anything either, to mantain the status quo and try to get some techy benefits on the road.

The general population, too busy with their daily lives.

So yeah, keep waiting the impossible.

posted on Aug, 9 2015 @ 03:15 PM
link   
I'm not sure what disclosure you're waiting for. Or why.

Do you need to hear an authority figure tell you it's real for you to know that it's real?

Need to hear it from a president? How about what Harry Truman said? Or Richard Nixon? Does that count as disclosure? If not, it's pretty darn close to it.

Does Congress have to agree too? They aren't in agreement about anything. You may be waiting a while.

But more importantly, you should not rely on authorities, you should weigh the evidence and decide for yourself what is true and what isn't. Be your own disclosure.

posted on Aug, 9 2015 @ 03:27 PM
link   

Quit waiting...it's never ever ever gonna happen. Not ever. Who would speak for the whole world? No one....and some would never believe it. Too many religions, countries, political parties, languages, wars, disagreements.

The evidence is they've been here...always we're...and are still here now. And 1/2 the world doesn't acknowledge or believe it.

It'll never happen.Ever....wait for something else.....

top topics

<<   2 >>

join