It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Greeting and Salutations from West Texas

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 9 2015 @ 08:52 AM
link   
Hello all...been a LONG time lurker on ATS (actually tried to make an account a few times in the past but never got the initial link so just kept lurking) and thought I'd try to create an account...which seemed to work this time...go me!

As an introduction, I'm fast approaching 60 which means I pretty much grew up in the 60's and 70's until I ventured out to make my way in this convoluted world. As a young'un, I pretty much soaked up all things alien, science fiction, AND heavy metal (once Sabbath invented it, of course). To this day, I am fascinated by folks who steadfastly deny just the possibility of intelligent life ANYWHERE in the universe and, to be honest, find it a somewhat egotistical position. My second biggest interest is secret societies and how they affect the political process in the United States (my country of birth, growth, work, and soon retirement).

I look forward over the coming weeks to expanding my account details - avatars, signatures, all that stuff - and also beginning to engage in some of the discussions that interest me. Well, the latter for the long run, not just the next few weeks.

I would like to thanks the folks that created the site and have kept it up and running over the years. I have wiled away many evenings digging through threads that interested me and climbing down the worm holes wherre the links and references took me.

Oh, and to remove this conspiracy right from the start, Lab4Us has nothing whatsoever to do with science or creating things, illicit or otherwise. My wife and I are owned by a handsome black lab that we absolutely adore!

posted on Aug, 9 2015 @ 08:57 AM
link   
Hello and welcome to ya. Nice to have you here.

edit on 9/8/15 by EnigmaAgent because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 9 2015 @ 08:58 AM
link   
Welcome, Lab.
Always good to see another Texan on the board.
Oh and you'll need one of these.

posted on Aug, 9 2015 @ 09:05 AM
link   
Welcome! I agree with ^ Texas is strong here, and as usual, we are glad to have you Partner!

posted on Aug, 9 2015 @ 09:07 AM
link   
Graham Texas here! Welcome bud!

posted on Aug, 9 2015 @ 09:12 AM
link   
a reply to: ManBehindTheMask

Wow, didn't know that Man/mask, I'm in Denton now but was born in Graham, and still have a lot of family out there. My Aunt just left Graham for Jean, my Uncles and Aunts and cousins on my Dad's side all still live there. Small world, tiny!

posted on Aug, 9 2015 @ 10:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: wastedown
a reply to: ManBehindTheMask

Wow, didn't know that Man/mask, I'm in Denton now but was born in Graham, and still have a lot of family out there. My Aunt just left Graham for Jean, my Uncles and Aunts and cousins on my Dad's side all still live there. Small world, tiny!

Holy cow man, its amazing how small the world is really isnt it? All the people on this site from all over the world lol and look what separates us!

posted on Aug, 9 2015 @ 03:14 PM
link   
Welcome Lab4Us,

Cleveland Texas here. Glad too see another Texan on ATS! Enjoy your stay here at ATS!!!

posted on Aug, 12 2015 @ 10:27 PM
link   
Welcome Lab,
I hope you find your ride on The Mother Ship pleasant, interesting at the least. Just hang on.
I am not kidding, this is the place to be.
WIS
edit on 12-8-2015 by WalkInSilence because: jeez, just spelling

new topics

top topics

join