It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Planetary Alignment Can Devastate the World in Few Months

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 29 2004 @ 03:47 PM
link   
Earth Shaking Russian Volcano in Kamchatka Erupts With Massive Earthquake
It seems a planetary alignment may be tearing the earth apart. At least this is the opinion of some tectonic researchers. The theory is that the alignment of the planets is causing great gravitational stress on the earth and that they have caused the recent earthquakes and volcanic eruptions.

www.indiadaily.com
Russian hot spot volcano in Lamchatka Peinsula just exploded with earth shattering ground vibrations. This was the spot on 9.0 Richter earthquake in 1952.

There are no less than 50 other earthquakes that has been registered in the last few months. According tectonic researchers this is just dangerous and unbelievable.

The planetary alignment can cause many earthquakes all around the world of magnitude the modern mankind has never seen before.

There are also reports that Yellow Stone National Park may also explode with lava and earth shattering vibrations.

In west cost of America the Mount Helen is again becoming active and may create havoc soon.

According to some Indian scientists, Venus, moon and Jupiter is pulling earth away from the Sun in the same one line. The linear momentum can devastate the world in the next few months.

Please visit the link provided for the complete story.

At the current point I am a bit skeptical of this occuring the way some are predicting. If some of the other events they are pointing to do occur, then we may be in for a series of earth changing events.

Currently the western edge of the Pacific plate and it's adjoining plates appear to be under extreme stress. If we begin to see the same types of outlets on the eastern edge of the Pacific plate, I think we could see some tramatic and rapid changes in our earth.

posted on Dec, 29 2004 @ 03:53 PM
link   
The planetary alignment in 2005 is nothing new. There was one in 2002, and another a few years before that. Did anything happen then? nope. Will anything happen this time? Nope.

posted on Dec, 29 2004 @ 03:58 PM
link   
I want to see first class evidence for this planetaray alignment that is going to cause all this havock. BECASUE ITS TOTAL BS. hahaha

sorry it is. I am about to xcream in my pants but this is not changing anyones mind.

VEnus and jupiter are Pulling the earth appart.
WHAT THE HELL. but this is a "News source" so why should you beleive me.

THis is the only planetary "alignment" thing goign on or is over. BUT It has nothing to do with an actual planetary alignent.

ignorancedenied.com...

Also jupiter and venus can't be pulling the earth appart right now anyeay.
They are both on the same side as us. let me "draw it out" Venus and jupiter are both morning planets right now. If you could view the solar system from space this is what it would look liket

Neptune--- Uranus---saturn--earth-----venus-----mercury-----sun----mars----jupiter

all I can say is this is totaly absurd.

[edit on 29-12-2004 by Mizar]

posted on Dec, 29 2004 @ 04:25 PM
link   
Maybe it is absurd, but I think it's worth discussing.

The alignment that is occuring, or had occured based on the article you posted on ignorancedenied.com, wouldn't pull at either side of the earth, but the gravity of the 2 planets combined, and opposite of the sun could have an effect on the earths crust, could it not?

And while it is from a news source, it's a bit of a dubious news source. That's why I posted it here rather then on ATSNN.

posted on Dec, 29 2004 @ 04:30 PM
link   
the distance of Jupiter almost entirealy negates its gravity effect on earth.

AS for venus Its not that much to worry about either. The gravitonal force of the two planets really does create an infentismal difference on earth.l

posted on Dec, 29 2004 @ 08:30 PM
link   
I've posted this aricle in my thread pole shift, but maybe here it is good idea as well:
Planetar aligment and earthquakes: html
and pdf

what do you think?

posted on Dec, 30 2004 @ 12:23 AM
link   
This is from the FAQs page from the USGS website:

Q: Can the position of the moon or the planets affect seismicity?

A: The moon, sun, and other planets have an influence on the earth in the form of perturbations to the gravitational field. The relative amount of influence is proportional to the objects mass, and inversely proportional to the square of its distance from the earth. No significant correlations have been identified between the rate of earthquake occurrence and the semi-diurnal tides when using large earthquake catalogs. There have, however, been some small but significant correlations reported between the semi-diurnal tides and the rate of occurrence of aftershocks in some volcanic regions, such as Mammoth Lakes. (UC Berkeley)

For further information, see: "Gravitational Forces"
University of California, Berkeley, Seismological Laboratory

E_T

posted on Dec, 30 2004 @ 01:51 AM
link   
Knowing that human memory is generally extremely short and looking to other thread can be so hard here's my post from other thread.

This "superconjunction" was in 2000 but did anyone notice anything?

5th of May:

17th of May:

In fact "distance" between Jupiter and Venus was only little over 40 arc seconds (1/3600 of degree and moon is half degrees wide) and all these objects where inside 20 degree.

Here's some free programs to use:
Celestia
Sky Chart (/Cartes du Ciel)

And one interesting page I found:

How strong is the gravitational influence of the other planets on the Earth?? When does it peak? Is there any unusual enhancement of gravitational influence at the time of any planetary alignments?

I calculated the tidal influence of each planet at the Earth over the course of several centuries using standard almanac algorithms (only a few decades are presented here). The tidal acceleration is proportional to the mass of the planet, inversely proportional to the distance cubed, and also depends on direction. We can calculate the driving force behind the ocean tides by applying these factors for the Moon and Sun. For the planets, the graphs below show the individual tidal components due to each planet and then the maximum sum of those components accounting for the direction to each planet. If it were large enough, this tide would add on to the tide from the Sun and Moon and lead to subtle changes in the oceans and land masses down here on Earth...

Notice the sharp spike from Venus every one-and-a-half years or so. This happens whenever the Earth passes close to Venus. Since the tidal force is inversely proportional to distance cubed, the close approaches between Venus and Earth are by far the most important factor in determining the net planetary tide at Earth. The net planetary tide in May, 2000 is actually quite a bit less than average since the planets are on the far side of the Sun, and it's about 15 times weaker than the tide at a typical Venus opposition.

But I've saved the best for last...

The line at the top of each of the above graphs (roughly where the Venus spikes max out) corresponds to a tidal acceleration that is one ten-thousandth as strong as the Sun's average tidal acceleration on Earth (or over 20,000 times smaller than the tidal acceleration induced twice every day by the Moon). The low line on the graphs, close to the long-term average of the net planetary tide, is one one-hundred-thousandth of the average solar tide. So, as expected, the gravitational influence of the planets on the Earth is utterly insignificant.
www.clockwk.com...

Originally posted by phreak_of_nature
Earth Shaking Russian Volcano in Kamchatka Erupts With Massive Earthquake

www.indiadaily.com
There are no less than 50 other earthquakes that has been registered in the last few months. According tectonic researchers this is just dangerous and unbelievable.

Please visit the link provided for the complete story.

When looking average amount of quakes there's pretty many "50 quakes" in every month. (look Number of Earthquakes Worldwide for 1990 - 1999)
neic.usgs.gov...

EDIT: Looks like forum software breaks table's even though HTML should be on.

[edit on 30-12-2004 by E_T]

posted on Dec, 30 2004 @ 02:29 AM
link   
unprecedented means you wouldn't know anyways..... but you never know.

www.fourmilab.to...

top topics

join