It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Werewolf terrorizes city in Brazil (and someone took a pic of it.)

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 9 2015 @ 08:32 AM
link   
Hello people. Sorry for not posting this sooner! I forgot it

Anyway, here's the thing. In a city in Brazil called Ceilândia, around Brazil capital, there was a wave of sightings of a strange creature, which everybody called a werewolf. Nobody heard of this, until a girl posted on it's facebook a picture of the creature, which looks fake.... Anyway, here's the rest of the history:

What's going on social networks is that one be unidentified, half man, half wolf, would have been seen circling Ceilândia. The photo allegedly taken by a woman (who was found by the report here), had more than 560 thumbs ups and about 700 comments, until the night of Friday (31/7) on the "Roll Fair Ceilândia" , on Facebook.

Who posted the image made the warning: "Attention, everyone! Be careful, because this week a resident of Brasilia took the picture of an animal. It is not known whether it is a werewolf, but officials ask that you do not leave the capital to the street overnight. Really, I'm serious. "Who published the photo is identified in the social network as Andre Lopes. The report tried to contact the boy, but until press time, he had not responded.

Some people did not take it seriously, other took it, since the legends are strong in that region of the country. There are two only big cities in the Center East regions, mostly of it are rural areas and wild for as much as 550 miles across (900 km).

In one of the comments, a reader countered: This werewolf is walking throughout Brazil. He said, referring to the city of Barra Bonita (SP). The same photo circulated around, talking about the mystery of the show caught. In other cities like Araçatuba, Rio Preto and France, all in São Paulo, he ran the same rumor. Some people said the creature was an extraterrestrial. What we did not miss on the internet was people joking. "It's photoshop, that's what," said one of the Internet users. "

Anyway, here's the pic and the place where the creature was photographed:

i couldn't find a better pic
here's the sources of the texts Source

edit on 9-8-2015 by Frocharocha because: Grammar

+8 more 
posted on Aug, 9 2015 @ 08:37 AM
link   
Looks like Oscar Pistorius on a jog.

The two pics look to be of different areas as the buildings don't seem to match in my opinion.

edit on 9-8-2015 by tsurfer2000h because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 9 2015 @ 08:37 AM
link   
All I have to say is no human could make their legs work like that! What the hell is that.

posted on Aug, 9 2015 @ 08:40 AM
link   
He's the hairy-handed amigo, who ran amuck in Rio.
Lately he's been overheard in Sao Paulo.

(Apologies to Warren Zevon)

posted on Aug, 9 2015 @ 08:45 AM
link   
a reply to: Hidinout

All I have to say is no human could make their legs work like that! What the hell is that.

But they can...

posted on Aug, 9 2015 @ 08:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: tsurfer2000h

Until we can rule out someone with foot springs…

Pistorus

posted on Aug, 9 2015 @ 08:50 AM
link   
Retrograde stilts are a thing. And this may be projecting how I think a werewolf would behave, but it's weird that it's walking right down the middle of the street in plain sight. Camera shot seems to be from the pavement, so the werewolf was ignoring the photographer.

I'll go with costumed hoaxers until more evidence comes to light.

+4 more 
posted on Aug, 9 2015 @ 08:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: tsurfer2000h

The two pics look to be of different areas as the buildings don't seem to match in my opinion.

They are the same. Slightly different angles and the one on the bottom looks a bit older and less developed.

Everything is the same though, down to the power pole in the median of the street.

posted on Aug, 9 2015 @ 08:52 AM
link   
What is interesting about the pic. is the creature have shadows from different light sources, which if faked is a nice touch, but it lean more towards the pic being real, not sure if the creature is real though.
edit on 9-8-2015 by Mianeye because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 9 2015 @ 08:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: Mianeye
What is interesting about the pic. is the creature have shadows from different light sources, which if faked is a nice touch, but it lean more towards the pic being real, not sure if the creature is real though.

Nice find. Seems something a photoshoper would forget...unless he wanted had a good knowlodge on light.

posted on Aug, 9 2015 @ 09:00 AM
link   
a reply to: SgtHamsandwich

They are the same.

Except the corner buildings have different style roofs, and there seems to be a bush missing from the top pic that is and would be visible in the second pic.

As for the post in the middle of the road...I bet you can find similar poles in other areas of the town. As I said in my opinion they don't look the same.

But hey to each his own.

posted on Aug, 9 2015 @ 09:15 AM
link   
It appears to me, that this werewolf is wearing a suit coat with tails. Maybe I'm seeing shadows, but it really looks like tails on a suit jacket. The pics are of the same two buildings, one is still under construction in the daytime pic.

posted on Aug, 9 2015 @ 09:25 AM
link   
double amputee with running blades and a jacket with tails

posted on Aug, 9 2015 @ 09:29 AM
link   
a reply to: ManBehindTheMask

double amputee with running blades and a jacket with tails

Sounds more plausible than a mystical werewolf running through town.

posted on Aug, 9 2015 @ 09:42 AM
link   
I google searched the image and off the bat Before it's news was first and they say its from a CCTV camera. If that's the case then where is the video? Source

Other sites said it's a central monitoring cameras of military police. Source

Starting to seem a bit fishy.

posted on Aug, 9 2015 @ 09:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: Mianeye

At first glance it does look like some kind of werewolf is terrorising the place. The shadows look pretty well done as well. I also think this is an actual thing and not been put on screen by CGI.
We always seem to get these types of pics with beasts having a bit of a jog around in them, but we never seem to see them again. Almost like they've had some fresh air, time to hide again.

link   
a reply to: Frocharocha

Do ACME have a depot in Brazil?

link   

Do ACME have a depot in Mexico?

posted on Aug, 9 2015 @ 09:50 AM
link   
Maybe it's just me but have you noticed little effort is put into photoshopping now? I guess it's due to all one have to do is say a blob or out of focus picture is real and people will believe it?

posted on Aug, 9 2015 @ 09:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: EA006

Do ACME have a depot in Brazil?

Maybe

Maybe it's just me but have you noticed little effort is put into photoshopping now? I guess it's due to all one have to do is say a blob or out of focus picture is real and people will believe it?

If i saw something like that, i would try to film it. Either way, if they wanted to fake something like that, making a video with a guy in a suit is always the best choice.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join