It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

high speed UFO orb filmed from two directions

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 12 2015 @ 08:31 AM
link   
my major problem with the Has To Be A Drone contingent this time round
is that at the end of the video, as it sweeps off into the cloud,
it still glows just as strong.
It's not a flying device with a light attached,
it does seem genuinely to itself be glowing.
One of my favourite hobbies is pretending every aircraft i see is a UFO and attempting to convince myself and anyone who happens to be with me until long after it's humorously obvious it's a plane.... so i spend a lot of time watching and discussing lights resolve into structured craft as they pass overheard.
This is not like that.

There are other issues - the movement, the range it travels, etc, but they are conditional and thus easily derailed.
the light alone is enough to hold very reasonable doubt.
Now we cross fingers for more footage to surface - and since it won't, we'll eventually drift off only to repeat this process next time.
joyous cycle.

posted on Aug, 12 2015 @ 11:35 AM
link   
This tech exists, its not hidden, watch this video Here if these are painted white and at distance they look completely solid objects. I fail to believe something with advanced technology can't manage to fly straight.
edit on 12-8-2015 by Siris because: spelling

posted on Aug, 12 2015 @ 12:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Siris
This tech exists, its not hidden, watch this video Here if these are painted white and at distance they look completely solid objects. I fail to believe something with advanced technology can't manage to fly straight.

Now Siris, that my friend is the first thing anyone has brought thus far that could be a possible expansion outside of an extraterrestrial craft. That's a strong possibility. . Although the actual object is MUCH larger.. and it still can't explain the light.. this is the closest anyone has come thus far

posted on Aug, 12 2015 @ 12:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Lucidparadox

Thank you sir, I believe a lot of these globes are in fact remote controlled drones, however I cannot account for the size factor. To my knowledge these remotes are usually rather small as power consumption becomes a problem as the size and weight Increases.

posted on Aug, 12 2015 @ 01:07 PM
link   
What makes you think it is "much larger"? It looks tiny to me...

a reply to: Lucidparadox

posted on Aug, 12 2015 @ 01:10 PM
link   
When does it ever enter a cloud?

a reply to: continuousThunder

posted on Aug, 12 2015 @ 06:41 PM
link   
Don't the two event show the ufo in different positions ? one could film of wo different videos and superimpose the same cgi object corrected from two POVs in the two files.....or ball lightning but again, doesn't look like the same one.

posted on Aug, 13 2015 @ 04:22 PM
link   
you guys are crazy! this is aliens coming to make contact, no doubt about it. This motion they do in the videos is just them looking for the nearest McDonald, then after some time they realize there in Russia and decide to pop off across the Atlantic.

posted on Aug, 14 2015 @ 12:28 AM
link   
i cant imagine how to fake that, but im sure that have some ways to do it

posted on Aug, 14 2015 @ 01:50 AM
link   
I still think its funny you people think it's an "orb" or a "sphere" shape with such conviction. Not once in the entire video(s) was this object ever in focus (in the focal point). Not one single frame was it ever in complete focus. Almost all objects at a distance, out of focus, appear round. This is called the "circle of confusion".

This object could be a simple high speed RC plane (and a lot of its flight characteristics match that of a fixed winged aircraft) and if it was out of focus at a far distance, it would look exactly as you see it in the video.

Yet we still get silly and horribly false comments like this:

originally posted by: Lucidparadox
This is not a drone, although it has drone like movements, no drone that we know of** can move that fast with those motions for that long and that distance.

Learn something...

posted on Aug, 14 2015 @ 01:55 AM
link   
If this camera was out of focus and old, and not HD, it would look exactly like an orb and the OPs videos..

The above was filmed on a GoPro which unfortunately has a "focus range out to infinity" so that close and far objects are in focus (you cant manually focus a gopro). The OPs videos have older cameras that have adjustable zoon and focus, so there is a short depth of field. The "ufos" are outside the depth of field so they appear as circles or "orbs" because of the "circle of confusion".
edit on 14-8-2015 by WeAre0ne because: (no reason given)

edit on 14-8-2015 by WeAre0ne because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2015 @ 07:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: WeAre0ne
I still think its funny you people think it's an "orb" or a "sphere" shape with such conviction. Not once in the entire video(s) was this object ever in focus (in the focal point). Not one single frame was it ever in complete focus. Almost all objects at a distance, out of focus, appear round. This is called the "circle of confusion".

This object could be a simple high speed RC plane (and a lot of its flight characteristics match that of a fixed winged aircraft) and if it was out of focus at a far distance, it would look exactly as you see it in the video.

Yet we still get silly and horribly false comments like this:

originally posted by: Lucidparadox
This is not a drone, although it has drone like movements, no drone that we know of** can move that fast with those motions for that long and that distance.

Learn something...

I suggest you watch the video in the OP at least once. There is only a certain amount of blur that can happen and it doesn't "spherize" extended objects. I posted a screenshot a few pages ago, the object doesn't show any extended part and it's highly reflective and/or moderatley glowing.

I can't believe you really think that the examples you are posting can correlate with the video in the OP, it's laughable that you think that there is something like selective defocus... The object is seen at a similar distance of the building in front, and the blur of the buildings in the background can give you the maximum amount of defocus in the video. It's pretty much basic optics.

What are you trying to sell us is an effect that happens when the angular size of the object in a video is in the range of few pixels or in presenceof very high glaring. This thing instead is an object that's about 45 pixels in diameter with less than 5 pixels of blur.
The go-pro video you linked clearly shows overexposure, the OP doesn't.
The rocket drone is not able to fly silently at low speed and without changing inclination (which would result in apparent shape changes).
The elicopter drones cannot be wrapped in a ball, they must have a way to distribute trust.
None of those certainly emit light or reflect light linearly and consistently and most of those have limitations in control range.

You are desperately attempting to make this an RF drone, but you are not doing yourself a favor by posting such examples.

If you really are unable to believe these objects have already been filmed and faked, go with the CGI explaination because you have no reasonable and scientific way to demonstrate this is a known drone or a constrained balloon.

posted on Aug, 19 2015 @ 10:02 AM
link   
If it wasn't there for so long I would have said it's a balloon losing its air. It moves in the exact manor, but for too long.

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join