It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

high speed UFO orb filmed from two directions

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 10 2015 @ 05:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: ufoorbhunter
Talk about trying to throw the other one
It's up to you WeAreOne to show us one of your RC aircraft that is orb shaped and can do all the things in the vid. It's your job to prove these Ufo Orbs are what you term "RC aircraft" and not the real (government and MOD acknowledged) deal

Are you kidding?

I already showed you videos of RC aircraft doing maneuvers that far exceed the maneuvers shown in the OP's video(s). Then I explained what the "circle of confusion" is in optics, and showed how out of focus objects can appear like "orbs".

But if you insist on more examples:

OMG UFOS!

Ok, now, instead of dodging my request... Please provide some videos of these "very real" orbs you guys keep mentioning which looks and acts like the OPs video. Please do...

posted on Aug, 10 2015 @ 05:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: LoopyLou
P.s thanks for the giggles,' Do you even know who I am ? ' NO, should I? , don't answer, I don't care.

You probably should care so you don't look like a fool when you say stupid things like this:

originally posted by: LoopyLou
You can come to talk to me when who've seen one. I'll wait.

posted on Aug, 10 2015 @ 05:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: ufoorbhunter
It's your job to prove these Ufo Orbs are what you term "RC aircraft" and not the real (government and MOD acknowledged) deal

Just so you know, you have it all backwards. You are wrong. I don't have to prove anything, because RC aircraft are already proven to exist. There are even 100s of cases where RC aircraft were mistaken for UFOs.

The same can't be said about your so called "ufo orbs". You can't even provide proof that your so called "ufo orbs" are more than mistaken identity.

posted on Aug, 10 2015 @ 05:36 PM
link   
a reply to: WeAre0ne

The videos ryou provide doesn't even come close to the orb in the main videos shown within this topic.
It doesn't even match both speed and distance , the distance these video's were taken further away then the videos you provide. . That means that the distances seen in the OP have more variable altitude distances then the RC drones have from the videos you provide have, so looking at that I can imagine the speed has to be faster as the regular drones can achieve. .

posted on Aug, 10 2015 @ 05:49 PM
link   
It's pretty sad when amateur UFOlogists resort to blind assumptions. They automatically jump to conclusions and blindly assume that anyone whom doesn't instantly believe something is an unexplainable flying object, they must be "non-believers" and or "debunkers", and must not have ever seen or experienced a "UFO" in their life.

In their limited view of reality, there doesn't seems to exist highly educated individuals whom like to exhaust all possible explanations before resorting to the unexplainable and unprovable. It is as if they have no idea that experts in certain fields of study take this seriously and like to analyze images and videos to get to the truth. They must not understand that these experts have been doing this for years, and have personally found that genuine "UFO" phenomena is actually quite rare, and 99.8% of the cases turn out to be mistaken identity and or visual limitations and or hoaxes.

It's a shame when they have to resort to comments such as, "come talk to me when you've seen one", when they have no idea what the person(s) they target that comment to have seen or experienced. Equally as shameful is the idea that what they have seen somehow makes them an expert in what they think they have witnessed, and they are somehow immune from mistaken identify, visual limitations, and or hoaxes.

Amateurs these days...

posted on Aug, 10 2015 @ 06:03 PM
link   
a reply to: 0bserver1

First, you don't know how far away the object was in your videos. So don't even attempt to pretend you know.

Second, I simply picked the first few search results, and came closer to a match than you or anyone else ever will with so called "ufo orbs proof".

I didn't even attempt to find a video that looks similar really. Because it would be silly to waste my time. Anyone with half a brain knows that there are so many different RC aircraft available on the market, not including custom aircraft, and so many different scales / sizes, and so many different levels of performance, that reproducing the videos in the OP is not even questionable.

Everything you see in OPs videos can easily be done with RC aircraft, and this is by no means debatable. So asking for examples is just silly, and I only provided halfassed examples to make fun of the person asking for such silly examples.

What is questionable is these outrageous claims that these are definitively "ufo orbs" and not RC aircraft that a specific ATS member claims to be able to identify as such. When asked for exmaple videos of these so called "ufo orbs" looking the same or acting the same he dodges the requests and asks for silly examples of RC craft...

Does anyone else see this completely ridiculous conversation, or am I talking to brick walls?
edit on 10-8-2015 by WeAre0ne because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 10 2015 @ 06:19 PM
link   
Does anyone remember the 2012 Taipei UFO?

Here is just one of very many videos that caught it...

Here are many more angles...

www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...

Funny thing is... everyone was like... "OMG IS A UFO ORB!!!" .... "ITS FLYING SO FAST, TOO FAST TO BE MAN MADE!!". Then all the silly comments about "oh this is the first video of a UFO from multiple angles!"...

The funny thing about UFO videos taken from multiple angles near a well known landmark is that the position, speed, size, etc. can all be triangulated and calculated.

BTW, Taiwan news confirmed it was an RC plane, and even talked to the guy that was flying it. Sure does look much further away, and much more maneuverable than the OP's silly videos.

edit on 10-8-2015 by WeAre0ne because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 10 2015 @ 07:27 PM
link   

Right so you gave him the videos, that to you knoledge compares the speed flexibility and characteristics of the orb in question?

And you really think they match?

From my point of view taking the focal length into acount the object seems larger then a regular drone .. it's a difficult issue to really bring concrete evidence to the table here..

posted on Aug, 11 2015 @ 07:31 AM
link   

Why do yoy keep posting footage of things that look nothing like the OP film? It's up to you to prove the OP title is wrong and the ufo orbs are something else. You haven't done it, nobody has. So........................... The title is correct. They are UFO Orbs

posted on Aug, 11 2015 @ 08:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: WeAre0ne
Just so you know, you have it all backwards. You are wrong. I don't have to prove anything, because RC aircraft are already proven to exist. There are even 100s of cases where RC aircraft were mistaken for UFOs.

The same can't be said about your so called "ufo orbs". You can't even provide proof that your so called "ufo orbs" are more than mistaken identity.

Just so you know, he is right. You claim it's a specific thing, which clearly isn't and if you were really basing your assumption on our knowledge you would consider physics and check how likely a thing that seems a ball and a ball only (the resolution is more than enough to see it), moves with sharp 90° angles and would show crazy airflows, then flies into the clouds.
Only explaination that wants at all costs match your under-grounded reality is CGI. Not laser, not known flying devices.

The balloon hypotesis would imply very unprobable weather conditions, not impossible, but the movements are very strange for a constrained floating balloon. It also seems to glow, but the cameras don't show the rest of the sky so to understand what's reflecting.

There are known phenomena which are unexplained, sometimes merged, and that is the UFOrbs and ball lightning, already mentioned in this thread. A lot of orb cases can be mismatched high-altitude weather balloons, no doubt. A lot of reported/filmed globular lightnings or plasmoids seem a lot of reported alleged UFOrbs. Anyway there are an incredible amount of orb reports and since well before flying RF drones. You seem under the assumption that is a phenomena born with youtube scams. It isn't.

These videos fall in the category of unexplained phenomena, call it ball lightning or orb. Or CGI.
No reasons to assume this is a simple balloon without implying post-production to stabilize/move it around.
No reasons to assume a RF controlled device without implying that a ball shape has been put ontop of such device.

edit on 11 8 2015 by Mastronaut because: english pls

posted on Aug, 11 2015 @ 02:33 PM
link   
Lets say we imagine abit about this ufo.

It moves erratically as if you watching a wasp. So it could for all we know be a unmanned scout drone from outer space.
kind of makes sense. Say i came in a ship to earth and i want to observe it. From a economical and practical point of view, i would drop a scout drone to take a look at "wildlife" at earth.

seriously? well I don't know what to make of it. For all i know, it could be a good hoax or someone playing with laser penn at the window.

Still it was fun to let imagination go loose for this.

posted on Aug, 11 2015 @ 02:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Mastronaut

Why would it need improbably weather conditions???

I went through his videos, one of them is a bug/fly that he filmed through his lenses and is trying to pass it off as a UFO.

posted on Aug, 11 2015 @ 03:15 PM
link   
Gosh... this place hasn't moved on even the slightest. over the 'almost UFO-s... not at all'. There will always be the blind believers who will think of some incredible craft especially alien is floating like that to show its butt to people staring from the balconies of their old communist style panel-type buildings.

I am not saying this as a skeptic. as during my time here I battled skeptics. Whenever you realize that even the best UFO cases like Rendlesham and many other with huge load of documents can be a total lie about aliens, whenever you see such cheap CGI videos as some even made a good comparison to how it was staged, you just don't call such things UFOs, Aliens, Orbs, whatever.

This reminds me of a poorly made CGI over London and other cities where some newbie was just learning to use SFX. I thought OP was mocking at the topic (maybe it deserves mocking) or high, to post this clear CGI video with not even properly made animation as something 'real'

originally posted by: Ericthedoubter
IF it was ball lightning,IF ball lightning even exists(which I personally believe-does-due to my grandfather having seen it)this is how I'd imagine it looking.

This is not aliens to say IF spherical lightning exists - it does, as rare as it is.I know someone who experienced it just 1-2 years ago the ball nearly hit where the person was, and as far as I remember what I was told - crashed into the ground or some metal causing some small explosion and sparks that enabled the car alarms of the nearby parked cars. It crashed into the ground or some object, did not fly upward like that.

Also from what Ive been told by the same - looks like an eye watching you - brighter or whiter color outside, reddish flame color in the core, like an eye ball. Idk if that's it but like I said. the lightning ball i havent heard of floating like that and upward
edit on 11-8-2015 by CollisioN because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 11 2015 @ 03:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Viperion
Lets say we imagine abit about this ufo.

It moves erratically as if you watching a wasp.

and that is exactly how many ufo orbs operate. They move around eratically
For sure not all do but many ufo orbs move around just look thes in the OP footage, especially those that travel in same coloured pairs, especially the whites and the amber/oranges types. On a side issue you mention them being from outer space................. Well why assume that? For all we know they may be as native to this Planet Earth as we are, they just allow themselves to show up (to us and our limited senses) every so often.

posted on Aug, 11 2015 @ 09:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: raymundoko
a reply to: Mastronaut

Why would it need improbably weather conditions???

I went through his videos, one of them is a bug/fly that he filmed through his lenses and is trying to pass it off as a UFO.

Do you know what kind of windflow you need to move a constrained baloon in 2 steps of 90° like in the first video at 0:25?

If he used a bug, can you please post the link to video since I can't find it?

posted on Aug, 11 2015 @ 09:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: 0bserver1
a reply to: southbeach
Many people see them ,I've seen them several times still there are lots of people who don't or will not see them because they do not really observe their surrounding area just maybe because they are busy with other things in life then to really observe what could be flying through the air that is not ours. .

But if you really take the time and do not say an hour or so but days or weeks and observe the sky you might catch one yourself to see .. IMHO

Not sure if it's particularly about paying attention,it might well be about intention on part of the observed.

posted on Aug, 11 2015 @ 09:16 PM
link   
I'm a long time lurker. . Recent poster on this site.. and it's really beginning to frustrate me.

People will give any excuse they can, to say that an object is not potentially an extraterrestrial craft. People here come up with theories that when you watch the video, are 1000x more far out than aliens.. then pat themselves on the back.

This is a physical tangible solid object, and it's blatantly obvious when looking closely, it is not ball lightning.

This is not a drone, although it has drone like movements, no drone that we know of** can move that fast with those motions for that long and that distance.

It is not a balloon.. as a balloon can't move that fast and it wouldn't hover in place with small directional changes of that variety that quickly.. then just take off on a direct velocity

Lastly.. this is not "lasers on the fog or window" it is quite blatantly a solid object

The question is.. this craft.. is it one of ours.. or something not of this world.

Period

posted on Aug, 11 2015 @ 10:07 PM
link   
It looks like one of these Here

This is a video of it flying notice similar movement patterns Here

Attach a light inside that and account for weather throwing it about and its quite similar.
edit on 11-8-2015 by Siris because: corrected bad link

posted on Aug, 12 2015 @ 02:37 AM
link   
a reply to: southbeach

That's somthing I still battle with....

posted on Aug, 12 2015 @ 06:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: Siris
It looks like one of these Here

This is a video of it flying notice similar movement patterns Here

Attach a light inside that and account for weather throwing it about and its quite similar.

I doesn't look at all like that to me. Not even similar. We do see the shape of the object and we can't see through it at any time.

I start to think that people aren't watching the video or they are watching it at super low res.
Just because there are drones that have a "ball" envelopment doesn't mean they can emit/reflect light from AN EXTENDED SURFACE as it is shown in the video especially the first one. There is no indication that it is a light inside a cage and obviously you can't wrap an opaque surface around that or it wouldn't fly.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join