It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

high speed UFO orb filmed from two directions

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 10 2015 @ 01:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: WeAre0ne
a reply to: ufoorbhunter

UFO orbs turn their gas on and off at will? If you say so......
They are often there when you can't see them? Ok then.......

I do say so and have seem them disappear to invisible in the same spot then reappear exactly there at about 10% of their original light output. Almost invisible and you wouldn't really notice their reappearance, just like a gas lantern on total minimum. They do it

posted on Aug, 10 2015 @ 01:09 PM
link   
Disappear to invisible?

posted on Aug, 10 2015 @ 01:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: raymundoko
Disappear to invisible?

Yes pretty much......................... Then reappear in the same spot. But............ They are they all the time, must be a dimensional shift occuring or something like that.

posted on Aug, 10 2015 @ 01:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: ufoorbhunter
Not all orbs create light. Some are metallic, silver types. They don't give off any light, but can reflect so we may well haive a pair of silver types here.

The object in the video is not silver.

So how does your previous comment about "orbs turn their gas on and off at will" and "their light output varies all the time" fit in here? The object doesn't seem to be outputting any of its own light, it seems to only be diffusely reflecting the sunlight, and has a shadow on itself. Yet it is becoming visible and less-visible throughout the video.

Are you trying to say UFO orb propulsion systems (gas on and off) work off of reflected sunlight? Or are you trying to say these orbs are capable of refracting light to form an adjustable invisibility cloak?

I'm not saying these are the real ufo orbs. I just think they are pretty consistent with the real ones, while nothing so far points to them being likely to be anything other than real ufo orbs. It is the most reasonable assumption. Real

That is not a reasonable assumption by any means. It is more reasonable that we have an RC aircraft being filmed doing maneuvers on two crappy cameras that can't focus on it enough to identify it as such.

edit on 10-8-2015 by WeAre0ne because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 10 2015 @ 01:43 PM
link   
a reply to: WeAre0ne

As thred title states "High speed ufo orb filmed from different directions." At this point in time nobody has countered that being the correct title for this footage. To people who know and have experienced both the ufo orbs and "RC aircraft" then they would point to this leaning towrds ufo orbs. The pair act exactly in keeping with the real thing. Certainly nlike your RC aircraft theory.

posted on Aug, 10 2015 @ 02:44 PM
link   
I am still not seeing a drone or an RC device. It's round.. even a small RC plane looks like a tiny plane. A quad copter looks like a quad. This is an orb. The rotors of any device needs to be exposed to the the air so the sucker can fly. It doesn't -look- like a drone or an RC.

posted on Aug, 10 2015 @ 02:46 PM
link   
a reply to: markymint

You did a great comparison of those two videos. . I've had the feeling after many reviews that it was something worth to show.. if it's RC then they must have used a sphere like RC drone. I can imagine the quad rotors wouldn't be seen from this distance,or we are witnessing a new kind of drone that's sphere like as we asume to see from this distance.

Only the vague glow it wears I find remarkable. ?

posted on Aug, 10 2015 @ 02:57 PM
link   

As thred title states "High speed ufo orb filmed from different directions." At this point in time nobody has countered that being the correct title for this footage.

Just so we are both on the same page; "UFO" is an acronym for "Unidentified Flying Object". At the moment what we see in the video is indeed unidentified and flying...

What you seem to be implying in all of your posts is that you can identify the object, and you even go so far as to explain details of the operation and capabilities of the self identified object. You claim to know how they fly, how they look, and their abilities. So it seems you are countering the title of this footage, because to you it is no longer "unidentified", it is a flying object which you seem to have identified.

So you are countering the title...

To people who know and have experienced both the ufo orbs and "RC aircraft" then they would point to this leaning towrds ufo orbs. The pair act exactly in keeping with the real thing. Certainly nlike your RC aircraft theory.

I like to base my hypotheses on facts grounded in reality and observations... not the chosen title of a YouTube video.

One can not attempt to identify said object in the video based solely on self proclaimed knowledge of "UFO orbs" and RC aircraft. One should also have a background and knowledge of the following; Laws of Perspective, Optics, Photography, Video and Image Analysis, and Digital Image and Video compression.

---

The reason we can not identify the object in the video is because the object is out of focus, and or the camera and resulting video is not of sufficient quality. What you think is a physical "orb" may just be an illusion caused by the infamous "circle of confusion".

Take into account the low quality of the video camera, the video compression, and the object seemingly moving in and out of the focal point of the camera, and the observations of the flight characteristics (doing loop-the-loops as a fixed winged aircraft would) it is much more plausible to suggest this object to be an RC aircraft, rather than suggesting it is some magical flying craft nobody has proven to exist outside of out of focus camera images.

posted on Aug, 10 2015 @ 04:03 PM
link   

it is much more plausible to suggest this object to be an RC aircraft, rather than suggesting it is some magical flying craft nobody has proven to exist

It is not more plausible to suggest this is a pair of "RC aircraft" when they are exhibiting typical flight characteristics of the ufo orbs. Ufo orbs, unidentified yet identified at the same time. They are being seen everywhere in Planet Earth, always have, but some prefer to stick their head in the sand and pretend it's not happening when they are proven to exist.

In addition to which I am not "suggesting it is some magical flying craft nobody has proven to exist," when the British government admitted that UAP's existed and were aknowledged by the UK MOD in 2006 and announced on BBC news as the main headline one Monday morning in July 2006.

They are very real and acknowledged by our government. Until someone proves otherwise we have a pair of ufo orbs right here

posted on Aug, 10 2015 @ 04:13 PM
link   
Nothing is certain of what we see is in fact something we don't used to know or know . The information that putting forward from the members here is all to conclude or exclude if it's a hoax or not .. so far I've the idea that it's something flying and filmed from different directions.

I've got the feeling that the laser theory lacks credibility and all that's left is radio controlled or something else.
Nintheen five percent of all sightings still surrounds this cloud of mystery, calling something alien is way out proportion because we are the dominant species on this planet. As that's what we think and still have to presume it's true..

I'm not hoping we are the lesser being on our own planet, and I sometimes questioning myself if we really would lay our trust into alien hands looking at all the cruelties mankind doesn't deserve to be dominant on this planet.

However I'm wandering of track from proving the realness of these videos. None ever passed the truth test within ATS so people who think this is a well done hoax,don't worry it will all pass....

posted on Aug, 10 2015 @ 04:22 PM
link   

It is not more plausible to suggest this is a pair of "RC aircraft" when they are exhibiting typical flight characteristics of the ufo orbs.

You just said "typical flight characteristics of ufo orbs". lol... how can you say that with a straight face?

Ufo orbs, unidentified yet identified at the same time.

Oh really... On what planet does that even make sense?

As for the rest of your post... I don't think I can dumb myself down enough to reply to it.

posted on Aug, 10 2015 @ 04:24 PM
link   

You say 'I like to base my hypotheses on facts grounded in reality and observations ' . So do we, except our facts are based on our observation of these orbs which truly are very real. Just because you haven't experienced our reality, yet, doesn't mean the phenomena doesn't exist.

Are these the orbs? I can't be sure from a video, they distort what the eye sees in reality. They do appear to be the orbs but of course could be other things too.

I often hear why don't we see these sightings from two vantages points? Well here you go! It's still not good enough. Shock horror!

posted on Aug, 10 2015 @ 04:26 PM
link   
Could be a balloon caught in the wind.

posted on Aug, 10 2015 @ 04:36 PM
link   

You just said "typical flight characteristics of ufo orbs". lol... how can you say that with a straight face?

Because I've been one foot away from an angle grinder white type that morphed into an angel light white type and have seen many ufo orbs in my time from the size of a cow right down to golf ball size. I have experience in this field and have noted the "typical flight characteristics of ufo orbs" after many experiences with this UK government/MOD acknowledged phenomenon.

posted on Aug, 10 2015 @ 04:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Staroth
Could be a balloon caught in the wind.

Funniest thing I've seen all night. What about marsh gas?

posted on Aug, 10 2015 @ 04:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: LoopyLou
You say 'I like to base my hypotheses on facts grounded in reality and observations ' . So do we, except our facts are based on our observation of these orbs which truly are very real.

Ok then... show me a video of these "truly very real" orbs you speak of which matches the videos in this topic. It must match the shape, size, color, and flight characteristics doing loop-the-loops. I'll wait...

Just because you haven't experienced our reality, yet, doesn't mean the phenomena doesn't exist.

First you are an expert on "orbs", now you are an expert on my life? Do you even know who I am?

Are these the orbs? I can't be sure from a video, they distort what the eye sees in reality. They do appear to be the orbs but of course could be other things too.

I often hear why don't we see these sightings from two vantages points? Well here you go! It's still not good enough. Shock horror!

Yeah so much "shock horror"... We are so shocked that yet again another UFO video(s) is of horrible quality and out of focus...

Why is that? Because these so called "very real ufo orbs" only exist because of extremely bad videos and photographs, and bad eyesight. Your so called "ufo orbs" do not even exist outside of the very real phenomenon of "too blury to identify".

In your sorry excuse for a "reality" everything you can't get a good visual on is labeled a UFO and lumped into some category of craft that "distort what the eye sees in reality" and "appear to be the orbs but of course could be other things too.". Do you even realize how retarded that sounds?

posted on Aug, 10 2015 @ 04:46 PM
link   

Because I've been one foot away from an angle grinder white type that morphed into an angel light white type and have seen many ufo orbs in my time from the size of a cow right down to golf ball size. I have experience in this field and have noted the "typical flight characteristics of ufo orbs" after many experiences with this UK government/MOD acknowledged phenomenon.

Right, was that before or after taking hallucinogens?

posted on Aug, 10 2015 @ 04:57 PM
link   

[
Ok then... show me a video of these "truly very real" orbs you speak of which matches the videos in this topic. It must match the shape, size, color, and flight characteristics doing loop-the-loops. I'll wait...

Talk about trying to throw the other one
It's up to you WeAreOne to show us one of your RC aircraft that is orb shaped and can do all the things in the vid. It's your job to prove these Ufo Orbs are what you term "RC aircraft" and not the real (government and MOD acknowledged) deal

edit on 10-8-2015 by ufoorbhunter because: Dealing with serial debunkers

posted on Aug, 10 2015 @ 05:03 PM
link   

Right, was that before or after taking hallucinogens?

We are all still waiting for your example pair of ufo orb shaped "RC aircraft"

posted on Aug, 10 2015 @ 05:03 PM
link   

Seriously you need to calm down. Why is it that you allow this topic to get you so worked up?
I understand to an extent, I was like you before I saw them, I wasn't an arsehole about it though , does that come naturally , or do you have to try really hard?

I'm not here to prove anything to you, I couldn't care less what you think.

You can come to talk to me when who've seen one. I'll wait.

P.s thanks for the giggles,' Do you even know who I am ? ' NO, should I? , don't answer, I don't care.

I just chimed in for support for ufoorbhunter, I see him around , he appears to have thick skin. I don't .

Laters

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join