It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

high speed UFO orb filmed from two directions

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 10 2015 @ 08:51 AM
link   
a reply to: Thephantomofhull

Here ya go

posted on Aug, 10 2015 @ 08:59 AM
link   
Anyone have any ideas of what it says or means ?

posted on Aug, 10 2015 @ 09:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: Revolution9
a reply to: 0bserver1

Well under semi - intelligent control, a human hand. Window reflection trick with a laser and a bit of creative zoom just to give it an extra air of authenticity. The hand operating the laser can move it nearer to and further from the window as well as left and right. Particularly during the first part of the first film there is a long period where the light dances all over the place left to right yet maintains the exact same distance on the near and far perspective.

I could do this with the help of a friend. The videos would not have to have been filmed at the same time. Take some footage from your house and your friend's house with a laser on the window being operated as filming is done.

Thank you. Nice to see someone using their brains in here. Its clearly dont by hand as you can tell by the movement. The objects moveent in no way ake it appear to be anything solid moving in our atmosphere (im not talking about it being impossible to move in that way...im talking about what it LOOKS like)

Guys, i understand...you want aliens to be real. So do i. Im an amateur astonomer and i studied physics at uni and have been in to space since i was a kid. My ONLY wish before i die is for first contact to happen. I am as desperate and excited as you guys are about it...but thats where the similarities stop.

This gets your "juices flowing"? Seriously?

posted on Aug, 10 2015 @ 09:03 AM
link   
Are people watching the FULL (first video) video or just a selective portion? The "glitch"/rogue frame is an exterior shot of whatever it is right at the end, some kind of ceremony in a school or whatever. It probably says "something School of something" or similar. It's really not sinister, as I said it's just tape interference - DV cam tapes work like any other, you record, then you record over that, then over that - of course there are going to be layers of old footage that can sometimes creep through. Thinking that frame = some kind of hidden message = retarded. Get a grip. Or better yet, get an understanding of video technology before you cry conspiracy at simple interference.

Then again, myself expecting people to read this info and not just continue to see that frame and continue to post about it is *facepalm*

SEE MY POST BELOW FOR TRANSLATION OF THAT PLAQUE...
edit on 10-8-2015 by markymint because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 10 2015 @ 09:18 AM
link   
I need an orange orb if anybody has one for trade or sale.

posted on Aug, 10 2015 @ 09:27 AM
link   
UPDATE: Here's a Russian describing this image

It is just a school plaque. It has some kind of emblem, then it always says something like "Ministry of Education and Science of the Russian Federation and etc", I can`t make out these words, too small, but that is a usual header for things like that. And then goes "Secondary School № 1743(1478)". I am not sure about the number.

According to Google it might be a school in Moscow... So, if there is a conspiracy theory behind that it must be very thrilling!

I told ya! I may not be Phage but still seemed to have enough info to determine it was a school without even needing a translation. Now, whether you want to link school of science to the UFO segment of this video...

I'm not angry, just doing what I can to stop that glitch derailing this thread further.

This event actually happened, was actually filmed by 2 different people, one of whom is using video tech from 2005, the other using quite likely a smartphone of the 2012 era. There are no signs of CGI or "foul play". This is a strong legit sighting, of something. The question now is what is what - what is the "real" item in the video?

posted on Aug, 10 2015 @ 10:19 AM
link   
I could easily create these videos with a laser pointer, camera, and a window.

posted on Aug, 10 2015 @ 10:24 AM
link   
If it's a drone it has a really long range and I personally don't think it is a drone but I acknowledge the possibility. Another person and I saw a very similar ufo in the Kananaskis area and it flew very similar and in the end it flew to far and high to be a drone as well as did some funky maneuvers.
My drone can do some cool tricks but only has a range of 300 meters.

posted on Aug, 10 2015 @ 10:29 AM
link   
a reply to: markymint

There are no signs of CGI or "foul play".

Watch the second video between .21 to .26 , I think there is evidence if you watch closely and in full screen the background and the object are not in sync.

posted on Aug, 10 2015 @ 10:53 AM
link   
Hmm. I don't see it myself. Thanks for the tip though! Video 1 and video 2 can be put side by side and the movement matches, pretty much killing the laser pen theory and not lending CGI much support. Two angles would make it hard for such co-ordination. So still no obvious signs of CGI in my mind. The "object" seems to do a large arc into small loop the loops, another large arc and more small loop the loops. I'd put that in the realm of RC stunt flying myself.

Maybe 0.5 second out but that's my fault in the edit. You'll notice a distinctive drop, into a mini-loop the loop, into another steep drop, before rising out. It happens exactly the same in both videos. So it's definitely there and very very likely RC or alienz

posted on Aug, 10 2015 @ 10:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kandinsky

A great example of elusive ball lightning imo. Science hasn't quite got the measure of ball lightning yet so there's a degree of mystery. Duration and size seems to be debatable when anecdotal evidence describes examples being several feet in diameter and lasting anything past minutes.

I hate commenting on YT vids because it's harder and harder to tell what's real and what's a smartass hoax.

I agree. Youtube videos of UFOs are becoming clickbait more and more these days. While there are probably some legit UFOs recorded there, goodluck and have fun finding them throughout all of the garbage lol

posted on Aug, 10 2015 @ 10:59 AM
link   

Thanks for the comparison , maybe it's just my eyes but it doesn't look right.

posted on Aug, 10 2015 @ 11:10 AM
link   
You're welcome. Video 2 is a bit of a mystery, because it only comes in medium quality. Whilst the first video is clearly DV-cam, in an earlier post I guessed it (video 2's camera) to be slightly more modern. That puts it in the realms of some of the earlier SD card camcorders that had some pretty nasty lenses that would make the backgrounds "melt" and skip about. I'm not sure what the part it is that sometimes causes that effect, maybe "Progressive scan" or just the CCD of a camcorder. I wouldn't know what to search to make the point.

I think video 2 suffers from some of that but only because it's not shot on anything high-end. DV-cams had good CCD technology, but then when they started making tiny HD cams that fit in your pocket etc, they seemed to strip out the decent tech like 3 CCD making the overall quality a bit... crap. Thankfully it got better in more recent years, but I can see why that would give it a bit of CGI/odd effect. No HD version is a good sign that it's slightly older tech than what we're used to in July 2015.

I'm also not so sure about the ball lightning approach either. We humans have no problem usually, when it snows we know its snow, when there's a tornado we know it's a tornado, why when ball lightning happens would we NOT know? Presumably it would be like a ball, and like lightning. Whilst this video has the ball bit covered, it doesn't cover lightning. There is an abundant lack of lightning in the video, and a squall line (and no rain, thunder or lightning) in a video does not necessarily mean a thunderstorm ever took place there and then.

To say "We don't know much about ball lightning therefore it could be ball lightning" is a bit of a cop out?? It would presumably be a pretty distinctive weather phenomena and probably not have any RC control attributes like loop the loops?

posted on Aug, 10 2015 @ 11:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: markymint
UPDATE: Here's a Russian describing this image

It is just a school plaque. It has some kind of emblem, then it always says something like "Ministry of Education and Science of the Russian Federation and etc", I can`t make out these words, too small, but that is a usual header for things like that. And then goes "Secondary School № 1743(1478)". I am not sure about the number.

According to Google it might be a school in Moscow... So, if there is a conspiracy theory behind that it must be very thrilling!

This is a strong legit sighting, of something. The question now is what is what - what is the "real" item in the video?

No mate. No iots nothing near a strong, legit sighting. Its clearly not a real object there flying around and im sorry you cant see that

posted on Aug, 10 2015 @ 12:02 PM
link   

After studying the videos for a bit, I too noticed the loop-the-loops. This caused me to change my hypothesis from a quadcopter to a more agile winged RC aircraft. It more easily explains the apparently large body. Most high performance quadcopters are skeletons without fuselages to shed weight making them a bit harder to see from a distance. However, RC airplanes get their lift from the surface area of their wings so they have a more pronounced body, which would make it more visible from further away.

I also noticed that in some parts of the video the object is clearly visible, but then seemingly becomes less visible and blends with the background during certain maneuvers. This observation also supports the idea that it is a winged RC aircraft, and it becomes most visible when the surface area of the wing is facing the camera. It becomes less visible when the edges of the wings are facing the camera.

A lot of winged RC aircraft are now being fitted with "3D" capabilities, meaning the propellers are not fixed pitched, they are variable pitch (often referred to as collective-pitch with RC helicopters) so that they become like a helicopter, and do maneuvers you never thought possible for an airplane.

Imagine seeing this from a distance...

edit on 10-8-2015 by WeAre0ne because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 10 2015 @ 12:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: ByteChanger

I dunno... Around :30, it looks like a drone doing loops...

The way the ufo orbs are changing speed and height with drops and bobbles in them................... No way are they "drones." They are real ufo orbs

posted on Aug, 10 2015 @ 12:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: WeAre0ne

I also noticed that in some parts of the video the object is clearly visible, but then seemingly becomes less visible and blends with the background during certain maneuvers. This observation also supports the idea that it is a winged RC aircraft

But the ufo orbs (sort of) turn their gas on and off at will. They are often there when you can't see them. They appear briefly and when they do their light output varies all the time. Not just RC aircraft give this effext, the real ufo orbs do too

posted on Aug, 10 2015 @ 12:40 PM
link   
a reply to: ufoorbhunter

UFO orbs turn their gas on and off at will? If you say so......
They are often there when you can't see them? Ok then.......

---

When studying the videos, it appears the object has a diffuse reflection, and is not a light source. It seems to have a shadow, and is reflecting the sun. It doesn't appear to be creating any of its own light.
edit on 10-8-2015 by WeAre0ne because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 10 2015 @ 12:43 PM
link   

CGI

posted on Aug, 10 2015 @ 12:56 PM
link   
a reply to: WeAre0ne

Not all orbs create light. Some are metallic, silver types. They don't give off any light, but can reflect so we may well haive a pair of silver types here.

I'm not saying these are the real ufo orbs. I just think they are pretty consistent with the real ones, while nothing so far points to them being likely to be anything other than real ufo orbs. It is the most reasonable assumption. Real

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join