It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

high speed UFO orb filmed from two directions

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 9 2015 @ 06:33 PM
link   
a reply to: blindprometheus

lets see the vids

posted on Aug, 9 2015 @ 07:00 PM
link   
At moments it appears to shift slightly into a trailing shape, if that's just not pixelizing. Possibly a balloon riding the weather patterns due to the overcast sky, it looks like that for a while. Though not the whole time, seems more that it's being controlled. Nice footage of ball lightning if that's what it is.

originally posted by: EnigmaAgent
Does anyone else notice the odd extra video frame that pops in at the begining at 10 seconds in ?

Looks like the people filmed the "ufo" over a family event-VHS recorder?
edit on 9-8-2015 by dreamingawake because: (no reason given)

(post by AlexJowls removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Aug, 9 2015 @ 09:48 PM
link   
The first video is shot on DV cam so it's got a bit of standard tape interference, is all, IMO. No chance of HD there sadly, the other one I'm not sure about, shame it's not in HD though!

I'm pretty sure this is a genuine sighting - of a pretty erratic DJI Phantom II or such (quadcopter). There's a bit of wind, a storm on the horizon etc. The final moments of it appearing to "go up to the sky" are simply it going over the (two) videos heads, probably to land somewhere on the back side of these buildings. So when you think about it, it hasn't flown very far or very high at all. The somewhat barren landscape and dotted around city blocks make it all seem bigger.

I'd like to new x files series believe - some of the movements are certainly bizarre, but drones make some pretty intense movements. It reminds me of a video I shot of someone elses DJI Phantom in the evening

(the full vid is too boring to put on the net and it's just a quadcopter anyway so no point
)

and some people are total pros at flying these things, in smaller spaces, much more erratically! We've also seen a bunch of similar videos here and there - I think there was one in the China protests where one shot up, again cos it was in an area of high buildings. Standard DJI Phantom tactics, buzz over to somewhere, fly around it a bit (crazy in this case) and buzz back over the buildings to where you started, in the space of 10 mins or less.

Interesting videos, thanks for sharing, even though I'm strongly convinced it's quadcopter. Rising up into air and erratic movements are too close a call to drones/quadcopter movements nowadays. But perhaps that's progress, we need new identifiers for the real deal now, effectively aiding in eradicating the trash/misinterpreted natural things (a little bit). So can't complain against these vids

edit on 9-8-2015 by markymint because: (no reason given)

edit on 9-8-2015 by markymint because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 9 2015 @ 10:25 PM
link   
a reply to: EnigmaAgent

I also noticed the glitch in the first video at the 10 sec mark. With a littl luck i wast able to stop it to reveal a picture of a window with a sign in the middle with the date 1743. No idea haw that happened though. just something left over from a video that was recorded over?

posted on Aug, 9 2015 @ 10:45 PM
link   
a reply to: blindprometheus

are your videos posted anywhere?

and to the op...i'd say that was some type of radio controlled quadcopter.

posted on Aug, 9 2015 @ 11:53 PM
link   
a reply to: 0bserver1

I dunno... Around :30, it looks like a drone doing loops...

edit on 10-8-2015 by ByteChanger because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 10 2015 @ 12:01 AM
link   
a reply to: 0bserver1

I usually don't dare to place YouTube videos anymore , because of all the commotion if it's real or not were seeing. And when it comes from the third phase of our well known existence, credibility sinks to some low level discussions.

So this video I presume comes from two different Russian civilian witnesses that wanted to share their experiences.
The story seem to have happen before seeing lightning strikes and heavy rainfall, as the witnesses claim that the UFO caused the thunderstorm to happen after seeing this UFO examining the area above Moscow.

Okay buddy i will make a confession i saw the exact same thing at Heathrow Airport in about 1998 in late October early November i think.
I was waiting to board a plane to America when i saw one fly down the runway do an abrupt U turn and fly off in the direction it had come from,out of about 300 people waiting to get on the plane i think i was the only one blessed enough to see it.

posted on Aug, 10 2015 @ 12:02 AM
link   
Phage should come along and explain this away. I have faith in Phage. This is only an orange balloon, flying in the wind. There was a Russian birthday party nearby.

posted on Aug, 10 2015 @ 12:09 AM
link   
I've seen drone stunt videos.. and they look nothing like this. Unless that is some super-sophisticated rich mans drone operated by an expert, I don't think that's a drone of any kind. It doesn't even look like one, not remotely (no pun intended).

I'd believe a crazy-ass balloon before a drone. And it does act like a balloon acting very wild in a crazy wind.. until the end, where it takes off at a diagonal angle and across the sky. That bit makes less sense. If the winds of this storm were that crazy.. I find it hard to believe at the end, it takes a straight-shot into the sky and away.

posted on Aug, 10 2015 @ 12:42 AM
link   
a reply to: Heliocentric

I don't call myself "theDoubter" for no reason.IF it was ball lightning,IF ball lightning even exists(which I personally believe-does-due to my grandfather having seen it)this is how I'd imagine it looking.Why it would last more than a second or two is odd indeed.

If it isn't ball lightning,it's a cheap camera trick.

posted on Aug, 10 2015 @ 01:56 AM
link   
At first, I was going to say "Well, it's really windy." But in the second video it goes into the clouds and you can still see it IN the clouds, due to it's brightness....I knew then it was not normal.

Good find!!

posted on Aug, 10 2015 @ 03:45 AM
link   
a reply to: southbeach
Many people see them ,I've seen them several times still there are lots of people who don't or will not see them because they do not really observe their surrounding area just maybe because they are busy with other things in life then to really observe what could be flying through the air that is not ours. .

But if you really take the time and do not say an hour or so but days or weeks and observe the sky you might catch one yourself to see .. IMHO

posted on Aug, 10 2015 @ 04:13 AM
link   
Sorry, looked at this and initially though balloon in high winds, you can here the wind and around tower blocks wind gets channelled between them causing all sorts of weird rushes of air. I know this for a fact as I lived on the 17th floor of a block of flats and trust me, you hear and sometimes feel the wind.

The second video with the woman was not so good as when the item comes close she magically loses focus and never tries to regain it, I know auto focus is a real sod but it felt contrived.

Personally I think its NOT ball lightning, I'm certain its one of those balloons that have a light in them or it was simply reflecting the sun.

posted on Aug, 10 2015 @ 05:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: 0bserver1

I'm not going to touch your content about the reality of ball lighting, because I haven't the answers to that..but ain't ball lightning a scientific bitch when it comes to explaining it...

So we could say every flying light ball we see is either ball lightning or every ball lighting we see is in fact a UFO?
and in between we've got fireworks swamp gas weather balloons drones spy planes and cgi, I've got the feeling we really need some hard evidence soon or they still paint cave walls and paintings full era's from now still not knowing what it all was back then...

Ball lightning may or may not exist, but there exists no whatsoever scientific evidence or explanation for a naturally occurring ball lightning phenomenon that looks or behaves anything like the object in these two videos.

Therefore, saying that it looks like ball lightning is equivalent to saying that its an unidentified phenomenon.

posted on Aug, 10 2015 @ 06:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ericthedoubter

I don't call myself "theDoubter" for no reason.IF it was ball lightning,IF ball lightning even exists(which I personally believe-does-due to my grandfather having seen it)this is how I'd imagine it looking.Why it would last more than a second or two is odd indeed.

If it isn't ball lightning,it's a cheap camera trick.

Saying that you believe in ball lightning because your grandfather saw one is equivalent to saying you believe in UFOs because your grandfather saw one IMO.

I thought you said you were a doubter? I think a doubter should be skeptic to all types of data until double/triple checked. Sorry, but if all these people that report UFOs can be wrong about what they saw then so can your grandfather. Just because he said he saw ball lightning doesn't mean he did.

There exists no scientific explanation to how balls of some type of energy would float around in mid air, for minutes in some cases. There could be a natural explanation for it, but we don't have the science to explain it.

Interesting however that the phenomenon in the two videos seem to move along those power lines, unless it's a trick of the eye.
edit on 10-8-2015 by Heliocentric because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 10 2015 @ 07:27 AM
link   
Something at the end of a long tether dancing in the wind. Later the tether 'breaks'. The 'object' is on a long string, buffeted by the wind (you can hear it) as it's pulled this way and that, like a kite. When it gets released, it drifts with the wind direction, rising like its filled with helium.

Tell them next time to use colored LEDs, do it at night with the sound turned down so we can't hear the wind.

posted on Aug, 10 2015 @ 07:31 AM
link   

Here's what I wrote. Notice that it was an opinion. Also notice that it clearly described ball lightning as mysterious, debatable and often anecdotal >>

A great example of elusive ball lightning imo. Science hasn't quite got the measure of ball lightning yet so there's a degree of mystery. Duration and size seems to be debatable when anecdotal evidence describes examples being several feet in diameter and lasting anything past minutes.

Instead of ranting over a straw man, read the comments until you understand them first. 'Ball lightning' is an accepted meteorological phenomenon that is commonly reported under certain atmospheric conditions; conditions of high humidity, electrical storms, near power lines etc. Yes, it's also often based on anecdotal evidence and amateur footage.

You can not explain certain types of UFOs (orbs, foo fighters, etc) as possible ball lightning, since we cannot explain ball lightning.

BS. The video appears to show a light form acting randomly under conditions that have long been associated with the appearance of ball lightning. Maybe I should have posted 'OMFG! It's a UFO!' You know everything it is not so you've got the advantage there...

posted on Aug, 10 2015 @ 08:41 AM
link   
Did no one notice the subliminal message on video 1 on the 10 second mark ? I managed to screen shot it but not sure how to upload a picture as this is my first post
edit on 10-8-2015 by Thephantomofhull because: missed a word out

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join