It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

high speed UFO orb filmed from two directions

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 9 2015 @ 11:21 AM
link   
how about a kids balloon hung on some wires blowing in the wind and finally breaking free? a reply to: 0bserver1

posted on Aug, 9 2015 @ 11:30 AM
link   
a reply to: nkp7071

How about you make a video of you with a baloon and move it like it's showed at 0:25 in the first video?

posted on Aug, 9 2015 @ 12:04 PM
link   
It may be a UFO, but it certainly is man made, whatever it is. Either a drone(won't be the first time a drone or even a plane was mistaken for a ALIEN UFO, and in the case of drones it's nothing new for people to heavily equip light sources to screw with the "UFO lights in the sky" crowd)or balloon(same idea as a lit drone and it conveniently acts a lot like a balloon in windy weather....)or laser effect(I believe it's too stable to be a hand held laser because if you've ever played around with them you'd know the human hand just isn't that steady)or CGI(yeah, we know, we know, but you just have to accept the fact that many people create fake UFO videos just like they do ghost videos because they want to see if their fakeness is good enough to trick many people)or even a government project of some sort.

Two things I am certain of is 1)there is no "high speed" here, and 2)Aliens from another world did not travel to Earth to entertain earthlings with a ball of light show. Granted, this happens in day light which is a major change from what we always see which are lights in the night sky, which I consider a sin when it comes to UFO hunting. Even with daylight hours the object is impossible to make out as anything which tells me the lights on it are powerful enough to see from afar and washes out the object itself. Along with the confirmed windy day happening, and the object having movement of a balloon in wind at anything but "HIGH SPEED", I will have to say it is a balloon in wind that has been created to carry a light source. It's size is large enough to compensate for lighting equipment. A very expensive drone with long range control could also have been used but I feel it is unlikely.

Seriously, just ask yourselves this: If you were to travel to another world, would you really take the time to go somewhere there in an open field to slowly fly around erratically for 15 minutes with your lights on for no reason at all? For no reason at all is what you think, you say. Well, then there is no convincing you because you want to believe so hardcore that you ignore logic because it's so damaging to the possibility of Alien life visiting this planet. But consider this...would Aliens who traveled to Earth really be so incompetent? Gosh, I hope not. I hope they aren't a child like race who's first order of business is to create light shows for Earthlings just to get a kick out of their reactions, because if they are we're really screwed. See, if they were more like klingons, they should have enslaved us thousands of years ago. If they're more like Star Fleet, they must have no prime directive. See? This is what I mean when I say incompetent. You have the capability to travel light years like it's no thing and you're incompetent. I just can't buy that.

posted on Aug, 9 2015 @ 12:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Voldster

When was aliens mentioned?

posted on Aug, 9 2015 @ 12:13 PM
link   
Voldster, if a race of beings had the tech to get here, they could be thousands, tens of thousands, or even a million years more advanced then us. I have a feeling have we'd absolutely no idea what they were doing even if they explained it to us. I'm sure whatever their purpose, it wasn't to entertain the locals. And they might not care less if we see them.. we may not be the reason they are even here, and we are a side-note to their trip, if that. Alien is just that... alien, in form, thought and purpose. You can't pretend to know why they would be here, or what they would or would not do. You are thinking what would seem foolish or pointless.. in your very primitive 10% accessed human brain.

posted on Aug, 9 2015 @ 12:18 PM
link   
As far as the video goes.. I could think perhaps a balloon, although that would be some wild wind that carries it around like that. But then.. it goes straight up.. and then turns and flies across the sky. Which is pretty odd behavior for a balloon that was just flying around for however long, at the whim of the crazy winds of that storm.

Edit to add after second video, it flies off at a diagonal into the sky. Again odd behavior for a balloon at the mercy of the winds.
edit on 9-8-2015 by fleabit because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 9 2015 @ 01:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Revolution9

The witness tracks the UFO not from behind a window ,that's when I reviewed the first video ,IMO it's dirt on the lens that.gives it the window illusion

posted on Aug, 9 2015 @ 02:46 PM
link   
High speed? Looks about the speed of a stunt quadcopter. A quadcopter with some type of body. There are so many different types, and custom ones, its hard to tell what type it may be.

posted on Aug, 9 2015 @ 03:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: fleabit
As far as the video goes.. I could think perhaps a balloon, although that would be some wild wind that carries it around like that. But then.. it goes straight up.. and then turns and flies across the sky. Which is pretty odd behavior for a balloon that was just flying around for however long, at the whim of the crazy winds of that storm.

Edit to add after second video, it flies off at a diagonal into the sky. Again odd behavior for a balloon at the mercy of the winds.

If that's a balloon, there is a string (which would explain it stays at the same level), and it's inflated with helium (which would explain the rising after the "launch" at the end). That's the only way a balloon can be involved in those videos imo.
If there is a string, it would behave like a kite (even lighter, because potentially lighter than air), so it could have very erratic movements.

posted on Aug, 9 2015 @ 03:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: Voldster
Two things I am certain of is 1)there is no "high speed" here, and 2)Aliens from another world did not travel to Earth to entertain earthlings with a ball of light show. Granted, this happens in day light which is a major change from what we always see which are lights in the night sky, which I consider a sin when it comes to UFO hunting. Even with daylight hours the object is impossible to make out as anything which tells me the lights on it are powerful enough to see from afar and washes out the object itself. Along with the confirmed windy day happening, and the object having movement of a balloon in wind at anything but "HIGH SPEED", I will have to say it is a balloon in wind that has been created to carry a light source. It's size is large enough to compensate for lighting equipment. A very expensive drone with long range control could also have been used but I feel it is unlikely.

Seriously, just ask yourselves this: If you were to travel to another world, would you really take the time to go somewhere there in an open field to slowly fly around erratically for 15 minutes with your lights on for no reason at all? For no reason at all is what you think, you say. Well, then there is no convincing you because you want to believe so hardcore that you ignore logic because it's so damaging to the possibility of Alien life visiting this planet. But consider this...would Aliens who traveled to Earth really be so incompetent? Gosh, I hope not. I hope they aren't a child like race who's first order of business is to create light shows for Earthlings just to get a kick out of their reactions, because if they are we're really screwed. See, if they were more like klingons, they should have enslaved us thousands of years ago. If they're more like Star Fleet, they must have no prime directive. See? This is what I mean when I say incompetent. You have the capability to travel light years like it's no thing and you're incompetent. I just can't buy that.

weird post,
youre on a site with big foot and palm reading and 2012 forums...
and you try to rationalize low quality , blurry footage of a light ball moving around. its just what it is, something in the air difficult to identify. no one is saying anything about aliens coming to earth from vast distances so we can record low quality videos of them; which those videos always are for some reason.

posted on Aug, 9 2015 @ 03:54 PM
link   
Might be a drone but seems to move qiuckly...looks like an orb though.

posted on Aug, 9 2015 @ 03:58 PM
link   
I saw that extra frame you guys were talking about in the first video. I think it was between 8-9 seconds in. I hit pause/play REALLY quick through it and got a screen shot. Not sure how to upload it...

edit on 9-8-2015 by Jersey Devil because: adding picture

posted on Aug, 9 2015 @ 04:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Voldster
Two things I am certain of is 1)there is no "high speed" here, and 2)Aliens from another world did not travel to Earth to entertain earthlings with a ball of light show.

So you are certain that you understand the behavior and motivations of hypothetically visiting extraterrestials?

Please explain how you got that knowledge of totally unknown entities from a totally unknown world, because I don't know anything about it but I'm eager to learn.

There was some fire works in my town about a week ago. I guess we earthlings like to put on light shows for each other...

posted on Aug, 9 2015 @ 05:00 PM
link   
A 30 minute interview with an alien and a tour of his ship on video and half the people would still be like ... uhh, uhh no way.

I have eight videos of this last winter when dozens of green balls would appear in my woods. Some of them less than 10 feet away and the size of large tire. Most people who see the video are like nuuhh uhhh, so I don't show it much anymore.

posted on Aug, 9 2015 @ 05:10 PM
link   
a reply to: blindprometheus

You seriously should give it more attention then to quit because people don't want to believe what you see is out of the ordinary. . Post them here because no voice is nothing in the first place..

Discribe in detail what you experienced within your thread and offer serious feedback if they are trying to debunk your story flag and merits will back you up if it's serious to talk about. .

posted on Aug, 9 2015 @ 05:19 PM
link   
As usual although 2 sources the same cr4p quality, when will we see something shot with good quality equipment or is the obvious answer to that we won't because if it was you would see it was nothing to shout about

posted on Aug, 9 2015 @ 05:22 PM
link   
a reply to: 0bserver1

If I post what I have, I doubt selling them later would be possible.

My theory is that they were some sort of energy ball. We just had fracking done and it was abnormally cold, like -15F. Since I have lived here for years, I'm guessing it had something to do with it, due to not seeing them before... and they are hard to miss.

I may make my own thread in the future, I just wanted to relate with having good video but just as many doubts surround it.

posted on Aug, 9 2015 @ 05:28 PM
link   
Looks pretty real stuff. Excellent cature
Of the "ball lightning" claims................ These are the ufo orbs, there is no difference. They are ufo orb balls of light and are intelligently controlled.

posted on Aug, 9 2015 @ 05:34 PM
link   
a reply to: blindprometheus

A good video isn't worth more then a good story to begin with,and putting some pictures with them as you did here to back up your experience with these green orbs will offer way more credibility then a video with crappy text .

If you can do both then the majority believers will back you up.. it's not your answers will satisfied, it's getting out the experience that many people with you experienced but got stuck in telling people what they see in there surrounding area that's out of the ordinary. That will ease your mind but will not answer your questions. .

posted on Aug, 9 2015 @ 06:10 PM
link   
a reply to: 0bserver1

Orbs are awesome! Call them, they give you power!

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join