It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

high speed UFO orb filmed from two directions

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 9 2015 @ 07:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: Revolution9
a reply to: 0bserver1

I could do this with the help of a friend. The videos would not have to have been filmed at the same time. Take some footage from your house and your friend's house with a laser on the window being operated as filming is done.

Do that, publish it, then get back here to show us how easy it is. Or maybe find the "ruskie kid" that did it or find a link between the 2 authors, even a suspect one.
Also while you are at it, find a way to make a laser point, or whatever you use, seem 3d.

posted on Aug, 9 2015 @ 07:37 AM
link   
That's not like the ball lightning I saw. That's not to say though. I suppose it could also be a toy of some sort, there seems to be children around somewhere.

posted on Aug, 9 2015 @ 07:45 AM
link   
The second video is poor and an indication of trickery in my view , from .13 on vid it disappears / reappears and at about .21 it looks like something that's been added to the scene , I suspect CGI.

edit on 9-8-2015 by gortex because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 9 2015 @ 08:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: Woodcarver
My first impression is that it was a kite. The motion was very eratic and it seemed to move from side to side. Then it ascended straight up like a helium balloon. The sec video was much shorter and catches only the end of the event. Not sure at all, but prob something mundane like a balloon on a string.

I have the same feeling. The movements seem similar to those of a "captive" helium balloon in the wind. The owner would only have to extend the string step by step, and then launch it.

edit on AugustSunday078 by Fl078 because: my english

posted on Aug, 9 2015 @ 08:18 AM
link   
a reply to: Kapusta

Thanx for trying to translate these videos. If your son or you can get more out of these videos ,feel free to put information about the authenticity of those videos within this thread ,because the the real truth will set us free...

posted on Aug, 9 2015 @ 08:28 AM
link   
a reply to: Mastronaut

As what you and revolution9 metioned looks a bit like making crop circles by geographical satellite coordinates . Good point though, difficult to prove the authenticity if there's little background information ,
And only assume by the makers of these videos. Well I know that there are pretty smart people always find away to debunk everything that's Alien on this planet even if the aliens would stand before a massive public.

I'm al for the truth and if there are people who clearly point out the technical flaws within video I gladly will stamp this as hoaxed. . But I still don't see the overwelving evidence that supports that...

posted on Aug, 9 2015 @ 08:36 AM
link   
If this is in fact other worldly.. or perhaps a classified military probe gathering data, we have to ask ourselves. What is so special about this location that something would travel light years to explore. OR.. what information in this area would another country want to gather.

Do we know the specifics about this location? IS it near a military installation? or a location that yields some sort of rare earth element?

posted on Aug, 9 2015 @ 08:37 AM
link   
In the first video he is describing what he is seeing, "the wind is coming from the west and its flying into the wind". Also "look at this look at this!"
Also "it looks like a balloon but it cant be a balloon because of its movement"
General excitement in his voice as well. He genuinely seen something its not CGI, in my opinion

posted on Aug, 9 2015 @ 08:57 AM
link   

The 2nd video has some suspicious movements, but compression artifacts could a possibility.
However this is definetly not a laser point, it's either cgi or a ufo (UNIDENTIFIED until explained, and FLYING until proven as an artifact), alien or not is another thing.

The various ball lightning collections on youtube show several different things, some like this, some other very different. Laboratory experiments about ball lightning are simply put a joke. Watch the videos and you'll see that in a controlled environment they aren't going past half a second, the form is never mantained and as any other plasmoid the light is bright, much brighter than in some of those alleged globular lightning.

These balls in the video should be categorized as ball lightning, but if they are really what's hypotesized, and I doubt it, they couldn't last so much when there is wind, rain and other real environment conditions, at least they shouldn't retain at all such a compact shape.

So, we don't know what these things are for sure, there is no agreement in explaining them and no lab is able to make something even similar. The video literature on the subject is putting under the same name different phenomena imho. These ones should fall under the seemingly-solid ones given that they don't seem to be "made" of light. At nighttime it might be difficult to understand if they have a shape or not, but the daylight videos seem to show a glowing solid ball definetly below the exposure threshold.

posted on Aug, 9 2015 @ 09:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ericthedoubter

Nice.I'd say that was ball lightning but that was there for a long time.I'd love to know what the chap was saying.

originally posted by: Kandinsky

A great example of elusive ball lightning imo. Science hasn't quite got the measure of ball lightning yet so there's a degree of mystery.

I've got an idea, why don't you guys post credible, scientific evidence for ball lighting, THEN you can use it as a reference when trying to identify unidentified phenomenon.

The subject of ball lightning has been discussed in a number of threads here on ATS, and while it is fascinating, it is not an established phenomenon in science.

We have very little if no reliable data on what you refer to as ball lightning, and the only reason why it is not scorned by science (as UFOs, ghosts or other paranormal phenomenon) is that some renowned scientists have observed it, and some pictures of the phenomenon exists (true, we do have renowned scientists who've seen UFOs and we do have pictures of it too, but...). Science therefore silently accepts the phenomenon, without being able to understand or explain it.

Science can create something that remotely resembles ball lightning in laboratories, but without being able to reproduce the intensity, longevity and behavior of reported ball lightning. We can therefore not physically explain how the phenomenon behaves the way it has been reported, and therefore not explain it as a natural phenomenon.

You can not explain certain types of UFOs (orbs, foo fighters, etc) as possible ball lightning, since we cannot explain ball lightning.

Anything resembling ball lightning is an unidentified phenomenon, and so is ball lightning.
edit on 9-8-2015 by Heliocentric because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 9 2015 @ 09:16 AM
link   
Or we've witnessed a new secret military drone capable of flying on antigravity or EM propulsion spying some military instalation ?

posted on Aug, 9 2015 @ 09:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: 0bserver1
Or we've witnessed a new secret military drone capable of flying on antigravity or EM propulsion spying some military instalation ?

Maybe, but surely not "new" since I've seen things like these since at least 15 years.

posted on Aug, 9 2015 @ 09:21 AM
link   
a reply to: Revolution9
I don't know I find it easier asumable if it all was created on a computer then your theory about it ,
I never heard about it before .

posted on Aug, 9 2015 @ 09:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: 0bserver1

Over a Russian highrise suburb?

posted on Aug, 9 2015 @ 09:37 AM
link   
a reply to: Heliocentric

No you're right sounds a bit stupid if you think about it lol..I noticed both camera men had difficulties to track the object . The second video even staggers framerate to track it's speed,this thing had tremendous speed and the trajectory I also find striking in oposite to the other video

posted on Aug, 9 2015 @ 09:50 AM
link   

It is remarkably similar to what I saw decades ago, it is actually what brought me here eventually.

While it could be CGI, I give it the benefit of the doubt having witnessed one myself.

Hard to explain but, hardly unexplainable.

posted on Aug, 9 2015 @ 10:10 AM
link   
a reply to: greencmp

the credibility to believe this is easier when one experienced it itself.
Although sadly trickery is used to much to bring people astray consciously or unconsciously

I know what I once saw and it has close similarities with this sighting. I always after my experience asked myself what did I see . I know it wasn't man made but the real aswers always stay hidden from my knoledge and only my feelings tell me it felt alien in origin. ..

posted on Aug, 9 2015 @ 10:16 AM
link   

It certainly could be man made, the one I saw was very close to this but, it didn't do any acrobatics.

It just moved in a straight line making me think ball lightning afterwards but, I was never able to convince myself of that.

posted on Aug, 9 2015 @ 10:30 AM
link   
a reply to: Heliocentric

I'm not going to touch your content about the reality of ball lighting, because I haven't the answers to that..but ain't ball lightning a scientific bitch when it comes to explaining it...

So we could say every flying light ball we see is either ball lightning or every ball lighting we see is in fact a UFO?
and in between we've got fireworks swamp gas weather balloons drones spy planes and cgi, I've got the feeling we really need some hard evidence soon or they still paint cave walls and paintings full era's from now still not knowing what it all was back then...

edit on 0b38America/ChicagoSun, 09 Aug 2015 10:34:38 -0500vAmerica/ChicagoSun, 09 Aug 2015 10:34:38 -05001 by 0bserver1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 9 2015 @ 11:11 AM
link   
m.livescience.com...

Kinda reminds me of this hoax from Jerusalem. Remember this one guys?

But a cigarette lighter reflection is also excepted...... but I didn't film it. So whom am I to judge.
The Jerusalem hoax had a higher picture quality at night. This is a day time sighting.

Here's an example of Ball Lightning.

www.dailymail.co.uk...

Forgive me I can't link you tubes videos from here, so I'll link articles with videos attached.

edit on 9-8-2015 by Bigburgh because: (no reason given)

Unclear video.. √
Possible FX using crappy CGI ... √√√√√√
Reflective light source trickery... √
edit on 9-8-2015 by Bigburgh because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join