It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Elvis's Bodyguards, The Triple 8 Lions Gate Phenomenon, Ian Lungold, NOFX and Bassfishing?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 10 2015 @ 12:25 PM
link   
This is interesting.
I was talking to my wife this weekend about something like this.
Recently I started a little side business. Nothing major just a way to accomplish some other goals I have. At any rate I purchased a surplus military piece of equipment for this business. There are some accessories that go with this equipment but the owner did not have those. So I began to look online for them.
I have found a number of the parts and pieces online but on a whim I decided to make the rounds here in town to the local Surplus stores.
Now I visit these stores often since they are near my wives parents house and when we go over there I will drop in and have a look around. I have NEVER seen the parts I speak of at these stores I just really wanted an excuse to go dig around. Well lo and behold both stores had a number of the pieces I was looking for. I found this very strange after I thought about it. These are not normal surplus items but for some reason they were at the stores and I was able to purchase them.
Hopefully this is a good omen that my venture has a chance of success, or maybe I somehow willed them into being on the shelf...

BTW this all took place this Saturday.
edit on 10-8-2015 by Dragoon01 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 10 2015 @ 12:41 PM
link   
There's an old saying that I occasionally am reminded of, and tell people:

"Watch your thoughts"

We really do co-create our realities, and most of it is subconscious co-creation. You can hack reality and push/pull it in directions of your choosing. It isn't easy, and I haven't been able to work out a concrete formula that works 100% of the time yet. I have, however, been able to make things happen and change things enough to convince me that's possible.

posted on Aug, 10 2015 @ 02:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Dragoon01
what are the chances... I just walked in, read your post after I just spent the entire day going to every army surplus store in my area, I was just lookin for some old bdu's in a discontinued camo pattern for bow season.

we got to take advantage of the weirdness! Everbody think real hard about a million dollars for eveyone who's posted in this thread. we need focus, like all out head exploding scanner style focus, we can do it!

posted on Aug, 10 2015 @ 03:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Chrisfishenstein

Man, wow, Anit-Flag there's a 20 year flashback.

posted on Aug, 10 2015 @ 04:05 PM
link   
a reply to: rexsblues

Refreshing to read something like this on ATS. This site is my news outlet and it depresses me nearly everyday. Happy birthday to you OP and keep having those "moments" in your life. And I would be interested in seeing your YouTube vids. Whenever you get around to them.

posted on Aug, 10 2015 @ 04:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Rosinitiate
And another great read. So detailed in such a short form. I love when those moments happen in your life that just feel "meant to be". I'm not religious and more agnostic, but those moments do make you appreciate the unknown. Hope you do go back and meet the elders. I bet it'll be an eye opening experience. Such an honor for you.

posted on Aug, 10 2015 @ 04:10 PM
link   
Whatever DiDi wants, she's gonna get it...

She just has to make her intention clear and put herself out there.

posted on Aug, 14 2015 @ 06:16 AM
link   
UPDATE : That auction in Graceland ended and the jacket sold for $3,600.00

top topics

<< 1   >>

join