It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Network Earth as a Paranormal Studies Department.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 8 2015 @ 09:52 PM
link   
If the Paranormal exist,
astral travel and telepathy provide efficiency and effectiveness in networking to study the Paranormal. High density population venues become embassies of one's astral military,
networked upon a hierarchy to validate in a prioritized manner,
Psychological stability of recruits, burden of proof on
Inability to schism from ethic, probability of such
Consistency with general, niche, and local/familial loyalty
Contract consistency
Lack of enslaved to recognizance or contract obligation.

Network hierarchy prioritizes task relevant processing power and experience.

Every Church and Mosque, synagogue, ashram, least likely to be monitored highest population density, provides a fortification to establish the invisible military.

Attempt telepathically to enslave to recognizance astral recruit to identify success without emotion, neither overconfidence nor fear as identify fail, then mind control induce subject to scry to human pop's last day trials and long term Sunna, even if 50,000 years into the future.

One department of research prioritizes how to consume the power level of lowest to highest threat ratio immortal psychic criminals.

How to scale eye for an eye or general loyalty, then niche or infrastructural loyalty, then to family / friends across, then how to disseminate psychic infrastructure necessary to topple any elites actively by intent or accident invading the loyalists of the sun.

Research department skries any of God's consensuses on malicious, negligent, stupid criminals highest to lowest on president to taze, kill, otherwise detain, and/or tri + convict for extended time.

God as defined as an unconditionally loving plurality to justify all places information and energy, omniscience omnipotence and omnipresence, have a conscience or will, a heart and mind.

Telepathically extract every emotion except love, especially pride, and release the heart of the subject. Induce identification success releasing every emotion except unconditional love.

And scry method of perfecting long term evolution of one's global psychic research department.

Direct telepathic data exchange provides exact causal mechanism of language, programming language, natural or supernatural ability.
edit on 8-8-2015 by KublahCain because: Last sentence

posted on Aug, 8 2015 @ 11:01 PM
link   
I'm not quite sure what point you are trying to get across.
Is it a statement?
Sorry if I sound a bit dense.
edit on 8-8-2015 by Spader because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2015 @ 11:08 PM
link   
a reply to: KublahCain

Are we making this up as we go or is there a link that you copied from?

Maaaybe we could get a look at that?

posted on Aug, 8 2015 @ 11:13 PM
link   
a reply to: KublahCain-

Got it.

posted on Aug, 8 2015 @ 11:16 PM
link   

I'll have what he's having.

posted on Aug, 11 2015 @ 05:18 PM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

Made up on the spot

posted on Aug, 12 2015 @ 08:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: KublahCain

Made up on the spot

Well okay so tell everyone where you get these ideas from? Whats the influence in your life that educates you into these matters? There must be a book, a link to something somewhere…

posted on Aug, 12 2015 @ 08:57 AM
link   

Made up on the spot

liar.

occupyilluminati.com...

posted on Aug, 12 2015 @ 08:59 AM
link   

Yes my son, as I've told many before you my advice remains the same.

Take another and see what happens.

posted on Aug, 12 2015 @ 09:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: jedi_hamster

Made up on the spot

liar.

occupyilluminati.com...

Good job! And to the OP looks like this will get your thread 404d sorry pal

posted on Aug, 12 2015 @ 08:12 PM
link   
a reply to: TechniXcality

As an astral warfare maneuver,
I would scry whether a psychic military could have stolen the material as a petty forum jibe.

The website cited seems to claim belief in the supernatural.

posted on Aug, 19 2015 @ 12:33 PM
link   
Seems like a trend in the past couple of years.

Random newcomer to the Paranormal forum posts a string of disjointed drivel in an attempt to appear enlightened or special.

Please clearly state what you're hoping to achieve and how you'd like to do it - then maybe the subforum can help. It sounds...interesting? From what I was able to put together.

posted on Aug, 20 2015 @ 02:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: UnmitigatedDisaster
Seems like a trend in the past couple of years.

Random newcomer to the Paranormal forum posts a string of disjointed drivel in an attempt to appear enlightened or special.

Please clearly state what you're hoping to achieve and how you'd like to do it - then maybe the subforum can help. It sounds...interesting? From what I was able to put together.

as pointed out earlier (you did read the thread, right?), it's a copy-paste from some (his?) website. as such, this thread should be removed.

top topics

join