It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

video..Topeka police officer fatally shoots retired judge's dog in his backyard

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 10 2015 @ 10:11 AM
link   
another disgusting murderous display of force from a cop with a violent history who should have already been removed from duty.

increasing trend of mentally immature cops afraid of little dogs with impulsive itchy trigger fingers eager to use their service weapon.

i don't know how this guy functions in his daily life. i can see this guy shooting his gun at yellow jackets that get too close to him. or maybe raccoons rustling in his garbage, or blue jays flying to close to his person. or maybe he should shoot himself in the head because there's bacteria on his skin that could make him ill!

posted on Aug, 10 2015 @ 11:59 AM
link   
a reply to: hutch622

You know, on the internet everyone is an MMA champ, Lou Ferigno, fearless, bionic machine. Its a shame they all seem to stay concentrated on the internet rather than getting out there and serving the public themselves as police and such.

posted on Aug, 10 2015 @ 12:12 PM
link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6

I've only taken a little martial arts. Not even a black belt. Notice the story about a nine year old taking down a big dog?

You don't need to be superman to take down a 26 lb dog unless it's Underdog. That's the point.

No one's claiming to be Bruce Lee, the idiocy is people like you pretending you have to be.

posted on Aug, 10 2015 @ 12:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Puppylove

I've only taken a little martial arts. Not even a black belt. Notice the story about a nine year old taking down a big dog?

You don't need to be superman to take down a 26 lb dog unless it's Underdog. That's the point.

No one's claiming to be Bruce Lee, the idiocy is people like you pretending you have to be.

Yeah it isnt like this was a 120 lb rott or Grizzly bear..
edit on 10-8-2015 by ker2010 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 10 2015 @ 01:30 PM
link   
a reply to: ker2010

I'm just being honest. So far, in this thread, we've seen everything from becoming the Dog Whisperer, to flexing to intimidate the dog, to busting out judo moves against the dog... all for what? Had the cop laced the dog upside its head with his baton and the dog hit the bricks, the same people would be pissing and moaning about "the poor dog" and "the pussy cop" as are presently. Hell, if he'd struck the dog, injuring it rather than killing it, there'd be people calling for animal cruelty charges. Think what you want, hell do something that takes a little more effort that posturing and big steppin' on the internet and start a campaign to change the department's policy so the next time this happens there's legal rationale for charging the officer.

posted on Aug, 10 2015 @ 01:36 PM
link   

Kinda hard to say that, when so far all they've done is shoot the dogs. You're assuming #.

posted on Aug, 10 2015 @ 10:10 PM
link   

Hell, if he'd struck the dog, injuring it rather than killing it, there'd be people calling for animal cruelty charges.

C'mon Burdman now you are really clutching at straws,if the dog had run right up to him he would have been well in his right to give a kick and send it on its way,we will never know though will we because the dog was shot

posted on Aug, 12 2015 @ 04:33 PM
link   
If anything this forum has show is that the greatest threats to our liberty, lives and possessions is an armed white man "enforcing" the law.

Let's not worry about due process.

Let's not worry about summary executions.

Let's just keep on making sure laws are passed to protect those conducting summary executions.

Derek

posted on Aug, 12 2015 @ 04:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Viesczy

Right because black police officers are never corrupt or trigger happy *rolls eyes*

posted on Aug, 12 2015 @ 04:55 PM
link   
a reply to: alienjuggalo

This is absolutely sickening. Things like this make me cringe in anger. I have no other words to say (other than those which would violate T&C's).

posted on Aug, 12 2015 @ 07:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Liquesence

No, no feelings are hurt. lol

Just wanted to get an official verdict. Now I know it's okay to generalize whole countries with stereo types.

And calling someone a p@$$%, I agree was over the top and not necessary.

posted on Aug, 12 2015 @ 08:01 PM
link   
a reply to: seagull

Wasn't disagreeing with you, just pointing out the blatant hypocrisy.

Good job on perpetuating stereotypes. Americans are just as rational as any other nation. Just because you see people complaining online and they're Americans doesn't mean we have 'thin skin'.

Perhaps you're speaking on behalf of yourself and your local community?

posted on Aug, 12 2015 @ 08:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Viesczy

Why bring race into this discussion? Unless you are the one with the issue, and are exposing your own racial tendencies...which, IMO, it the most likely explanation.

The LEOs race has nothing to do with the event in the thread.

Please leave your race baiting to yourself....it is not welcome here.

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join