It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Haunted and in desperate need of help

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 30 2015 @ 05:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Cicilicious

So you think that I shpould accept them and acknowledge their presence, responding with love and light?

Yes I think so. When my mother died her spirit came to me with tremendous love and concern. I told her then to go to God and I will meet her there soon. Imagine all the spirits trapped between worlds wanting to cling onto past lives. The Egyptian book of the dead for example was written by the ancient Egyptians to help the dead by guiding them to cross over. Its something we she all do for family and friends and those that attach to us because we have recognized them on our plane.

Love and light always.

Good luck.
edit on 30-11-2015 by glend because: spelling

posted on Dec, 1 2015 @ 11:32 PM
link   
I believe that we, and every living thing, have an energy field that flows through us and surrounds us. When you have sex, the energy fields of you and your opposite gender partner are joined and energy is released. The energy fields of same-sex partners can never join in this way, because they are like the same poles of a magnet, whereas men and women are opposites. When you lack this joining as an adult, energy builds up and can spill over into the physical objects which are near you.

posted on Dec, 14 2015 @ 07:13 PM
link   

Maybe you should see a pastor from a charasmatic church. I have heard of people praying for hours to free themselves of possessions. Go on YouTube and watch Sid Roth. I believe you may need an exorcism from a strong person of faith.
And stop messing with the occult if you don't want it in your life.

<< 2  3  4   >>

join