It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Haunted and in desperate need of help

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 28 2015 @ 11:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Cicilicious
several days ago we did it- WITCH BOARD...

You are only asking for more trouble, why would you want to do that?

You even admitted it yourself in the OP (item #6)...

You are playing with hell fire when you play with things such as Ouija boards or dabble with the occult in any form.

The realty is that you are openly inviting demons to invade your life and they WILL take you up on it!

If anyone needs further evidence, just read some of the thousands of comments below this video, where others tell about the things that happened to them after playing with ouija boards, some after just playing it once.

I only played with a Ouija board once, with 3 other people, and guess what they all died within 10 years afterwards. The spirit said it would kill us and it kept to its word. I have nearly died on multiple occasions since then, a bit like the film "Final Destination" except in my case it's for real. You have cursed yourself playing with that thing and now you will die too like me. Sorry to break the news to you.

Jon Hart 2 weeks ago Source

I'm also atheist, I used to be catholic, but there are way too many stories about Ouija board sessions gone wrong. When I was around the age of 6 I remember my aunt saying that her and a couple of friends tried it out, the next morning she found out that one of her friends shot herself in the head just hours after playing it. The Ouija board could have been the cause or not, but being raised by a very hardcore catholic family gives you a different perspective.

FD36 1 month ago Source

I have played this game because I was curious if it was real or fake. So I played it 3 years ago with my friends at my house. One of my friends died 2 days later by playing this game. Just warning you its real and if you wanna play this game be ready to live with the consequences! Who knows what you are faced with!! don't %&@$ around with the devil he's stronger then you think. This is not science it real dark magic!

DMB7226 7 months ago Source

All of you that are saying that Ouija boards are fake are DEAD... WRONG!!!! My dad was almost KILLED using one to try to contact his grandpa when he was a kid. PLEASE! DONT USE ONE!?

Catarina Roza 2 months ago Source

A girl I know CLAWED HER FACE TO PIECES after playing with a Ouiji board. She went crazy!!!!!. PLEASE guys just don't even go there. These things are bad news.

Jakki Jimms 1 month ago Source

Once you use the damn thing, you let your door open to evil spirits. A friend of mine used it a long time ago and now she's in a hospital. She starts talking about a tall black thing that watches her and talks to her. She regrets using the Ouija board.

lupster4 2 months ago Source

We played that in the closet for fun while laughing like idiots...until the closet closes itself from outside locking us inside ... We were screaming like dogs in a cage with asthma and in the dark, we couldnt see a thing. I was 8 back then and the older brother of my friend had to break trough the door so we can get out... I was scared...

There is still a dark spirit attached to me and its been 14 years since. I think it is related to what happened on that day. The spirit is screaming at me and scaring me during some of my nights... I wake up swearing and I am paralyzed each time...I am not joking man.

Vinnyboy333 2 months ago Source

I knew a girl that had the ouija board predict the death of her friend in a week via a car crash. A week to the day she died.

afar1 4 months ago Source

i cannot stress enough than to ask you DO NOT USE THIS all this does is open up the world of dark spirits my aunt was with a group of high school students they did this 1 student died 1 student went missing and my aunty was put into a mental institution for the rest of her life you can never close this curse once the board is in action it will never stop and it meaning the spirits will kill thats all they want

uthinkitsover 5 months ago Source

A few words of warning . Once contact is made , it's for LIFE ! The end result is usually an untimely death , suicide , insanity , voices in the head , the feeling of being possessed and not being able to move ..... and things of that nature . You have been warned

harmageden 5 months ago Source

My uncle actually died from using one of these. My mother told me. She told me how it happened, but I think it's too personal to put it up for the trolls to laugh at. Anyway I was told not to play with them because they're dangerous.
Chuck Norris 10 months ago Source

posted on Nov, 29 2015 @ 12:07 AM
link   

Oh I did and I got back to it two nights ago

Last time I did that though was back when I did the post and shortly afterwards I stopped meditating
By meditating I mean that while lying in bed, I am listening to specific melodies and sounds to clean my chakras and open my third eye.... Well.. last time I had it I was insecure and felt quite tortured... this time I feel powerful... a bit intimidated by the happenings, but with trust in God and my own powers

It will NOT help you.

In fact, it could be the very source of your problems.

Meditation can and will open the door for demonic spirits and harassment into a persons life.

Several posters on ATS have confirmed this in many other threads as well.

The very last thing you need right now is a wall between you and God.

Another HUGE red flag:

Demons communicate through meditation, that is why it is also used in Satanism so effectively.

Below is a quote from another post explaining how to summon demons that confirms this:

originally posted by: MikhailBakunin
During the day... study the arts.... meditate all that you can, look up how to open your 3rd eye... The way the daemon communicates is through telepathy since you're new to this whole thing.... that's why meditation is very important... to hear him and not yourself.

New Age "spirituality" is just another TRAP set by the elite and inventors of religion, for the purpose of social control. ...they created New Age religion to keep people trapped in the matrix of CONTROL. It's like a last ditch effort to hold people down, to keep the ones who are "getting away" from escaping their control.

"New Age" Religion/Spirituality: Just more HYPOCRISY and MIND CONTROL

originally posted by: OkieDokie
My mother still suffers from attacks at that house, as does my aunt. I believe that these shadow people gain strength from the use of occultic objects and rituals. In an attempt to get rid of the activity at the house, my mother has burned sage, hung up dream catchers, and surrounds herself with anything paranormal. She has tried demanding for this thing to leave and has gone through meditations and imagining light surrounding the house. Throughout all of this, the shadow person has at times stepped up the attacks, or has remained unchanged.

Others here have mentioned that they have only seen the shadow people while meditating. I believe that all of these activities give them an "in" if you will.

My life has finally been rid of these shadow people and the only way that has happened is from me drawing close to Christ, spending time in the Word, and getting rid of any idols, as well as anything new-agey, paranormal, occultic ect. Like I had mentioned before, I was a Christian prior to all of these things taking place, but I wasn't living like it.

originally posted by: JayinAR
I I was mad as hell when I ran my spooks off and they don't come around much anymore. Nowadays it is just your average poltergeist crap ever once in awhile. Also I would add that meditation is what kicked off the worst experiences for me. Be careful with that stuff.

originally posted by: JiggyPotamus
Certain spirits can and will follow certain people home, for whatever reason. Certain spirits are more powerful than others. Certain ones basically have more abilities than others. How they learn how to manipulate the physical world to varying degrees I do not know, but I know that some are more powerful than others. And there really are things out there that are pure evil, things I would not wish on anyone, even if they mocked such things. These things are just that bad.

It takes someone who truly knows what they are doing to rid a location of spirits, and even many of these people cannot rid a location of purely evil spirits. A place that was never haunted before can become haunted, but I would say that the majority of the time there was something done to bring these entities in. Dabbling in the occult is apt to accomplish this, but sometimes it only takes something as simple as meditating. Meditation opens a person up, or can at least, to such things. It can act as a beacon to certain entities. I don't know how often it happens, but I know it can happen, for whatever reason. So my advice to everyone is don't mess around, even if you "think" you know what you're doing

New Age deep meditation and hypnotism are particularly dangerous. They are not recognized as being channels to demons, but they provide a direct pathway for demonic influence upon the mind. Communication with demons

Meditation is the technique whereby a person empties his mind of all conscious thought, while chanting a series of repetitive words or phrases as many times as possible. Once a person does this repeatedly, he/she will begin to experience the phenomenon whereby the mind begins to lose its normal contact with the body. This phenomena is called an "Out-of-Body" experience, and is very common in occultic circles.

Once the mind loses its normal connection with the body the person then is ready to meet his/her "Guiding Spirit". Christian author, Johanna Michaelson, captures the Satanic essence of meditation and Guiding Spirits in her book, "The Beautiful Side Of Evil". Guiding Spirits identify themselves by name, including Jesus Christ, the Virgin Mary, or one of the Apostles.

The person who is involved is truly deceived into thinking they have just discovered THE one, true way to actually come into contact with God. In reality, they have just come into contact with a Satanic demon, who has temporarily transformed himself into a being appearing very kind, gentle, and wise. The stage is set for these demonic beings to manipulate and mislead their human victims. These people have become demonically possessed. WALK-INS

The human spirit has tremendous power. Because man is in bondage to sin, for him to access now his human spirit with his soul means using the power of the human spirit for greater evil and sin. That is why all religions outside of the Bible and Jesus Christ tell you to meditate by blanking your mind. Why? Satan is behind this teaching because he wants access to our human spirit and the tremendous power it holds to use for His evil purposes.

Since for this reason God does not want us to access our human spirit, the only way a religious person outside of Christ is able to access his human spirit is though demonic power, a demonic spirit bridging the human soul to the human spirit, but under the demonic spirit’s control. For this reason, God in His Word forbids us to access our human spirit.

The Human Spirit and Meditation

edit on 29-11-2015 by Murgatroid because: felt like it...

posted on Nov, 29 2015 @ 12:28 AM
link   
I just prayed for you....

you want peace right now......and you deserve it Have no fear...just call the name Jesus in your mind heart or out loud...you do not have to speak out loud, no one can stop you that way....cool huh!!

His name....it's really Yahushua but Jesus knows everything.....His name, my sister.

One Name...
....we have one king

edit on 29-11-2015 by GBP/JPY because: our new King.....He comes right after a nicely done fake one

posted on Nov, 29 2015 @ 12:54 AM
link   
The devil is trying to frighten you
Not only in the dream world but also in the real
World
When you know Christ you no longer live in fear
You accept the good as well as the bad
For it is God's will
May his will be done
Some would say you are a sinner to suffer
Such misfortune
Christ says God does all these things to us so that he maybe glorified
The devil is running rampant spreading fear all over the world because with fear he can control us
Fill you all with so much fear that you will call for more governments more control

Do you see the birds do they store their food in stockpiles for some disarster no
Why because they know God will provide for them
God wants you to live the same way

For I shall look after my one's I shall pick them up out of danger and carefully place them down out of harms way
But I am not so careful with my enemies

I do have dreams one was the last encounter
With the devil himself
He came to frighten me he looked pissed
I froze with fear when those big red eyes
Drifted towards me
Then all of a sudden my fear left me

I staired straight into his eyes and said
I know who you are

And he vanished
I woke up immediately
And remember the whole dream

He hasn't been back since
But I am sure he is lurking in the shadows
Let him come
Let him do his best
May my flesh and bone be gnawed by the lion's jaws
As a sacrifice to the lord
For I believe in the church of Jesus Christ
And the gates of hell shall not prevail against it

posted on Nov, 29 2015 @ 01:34 AM
link   
a reply to: Cicilicious

OP, Murgatroid is right. Seriously. You should really listen--or don't be surprised when something bad happens.

What you're playing with isn't a game. You have no idea what you're messing with. You're asking for it.
be caaaaaaaaaareful~
--if you can. Not that it'll help if you keep doing what you're doing.

edit on 29-11-2015 by rukia because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 29 2015 @ 08:20 AM
link   
a reply to: Cicilicious

No problem, thanks for the kind reply, I always read them and respond when I can. Its easier to find a solution when you know the cause. Hope you get yours resolved too.

posted on Nov, 29 2015 @ 11:03 AM
link   

(I don't consider Halloween or the 30th of April to be anything like this^^)

d. April 30 - May 1 - Beltaine Festival, also called Walpurgis Night. This is the highest day on the Druidic Witch's Calendar. May 1 is the Illuminati's second most sacred holiday. Human sacrifice is required

I made it 55 years so far, so I think I'm in the home strech...hehe

posted on Nov, 30 2015 @ 12:12 PM
link   
You should listen to Murg, Cici. In a lot of ways, I think you are doing this to yourself. I understand the region you come from puts a lot of stake in superstition and ritual, but you must keep in mind that you are not so experienced with these things (not like an old Romanian wise woman, for example).

It's quite possible to "curse" yourself through belief in these things. The mind is a potent thing, and dangerous when let wander too far. Take care of yourself.

posted on Nov, 30 2015 @ 12:17 PM
link   
Gonna have to pray extra hard for this one...
Do me the favor of actually wanting it all gone and it might work!

posted on Nov, 30 2015 @ 01:10 PM
link   
I am not certain what you are dealing with but would not surprise if they are spirits that have not crossed over. They could be as confused as yourself and not realize who or what they are. Rather than entertain their delusions with fear, try radiating love their way.

posted on Nov, 30 2015 @ 02:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Murgatroid

I don't know what you mean with "OP item #6", but yeah... the board is serious and it is dangerous and back when I was 16 I swore myself I will never "play" with these things ever again, but you need to understand one thing about me:

As soon as I consider a person family, I'd do anything for them... even go through hell...
She had to promise me that, no matter what would happen during the seance or afterwards- she had to stick to me... listen to me, do as I tell her and not leave me, because when it come to invoking/summening spirits... I don't know why, but it's me who has all the knowledge out of the sudden...
It is my energy they feed on and it is my every-day-life that's getting targeted more...
I've been having visions again since we played... my forehead is tinggeling the whole time, my head feels hmm... I don't know how to explain it... cloudy?^^
I am sooo tired all the time and my skills of reading tarot cards, coffee grounds and auras has developed by at least 10-times over night....

And yes.. it is scarry and frightening....
But if it's for someone I really love- it is worth it.

Also: again... besides those side-effects, I am still not as bothered by all of the happenings as she is...
I do my university stuff, go working, do the household, watch series and bla bla.. I don't really think about it and try to keep it away from me...
She is the one who is frightened adn who always brings up the topic....

She, the board and several ppl I know keep calling me a witch...

Honestly now: What the eff is a witch?
I mean.. in real life^^ Not those "Hänsel and Gretel" stories^^

posted on Nov, 30 2015 @ 02:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Murgatroid

hmm... the Post and comments on meditation are quite interesting, though I feel quite sceptical about them...
Why would Buddhists meditate this much if it would bring evil and chaos....
You are not born (usually) with the ability to control everything, so maybe you have to experience sth alike in order to get to a higher state of mind... I don't know....

posted on Nov, 30 2015 @ 03:01 PM
link   
a reply to: GBP/JPY

You mean God?

Well... as far as I know, no one is allowed to know Gods actual name...
I heard and read about theories that include some book of shadows that apparently include His real name, yet it is hidden and no one knows it's location, for what is written inside this book would bring evil and destruction and give humans too much power...power they couldn't handle and would raise hell..

Well.. I'm not very religious, I do believe though and I like reading different theories about it...
But the "Name-Thing" actually referred to what ever is "haunting" me... the shadow-figure....

posted on Nov, 30 2015 @ 03:08 PM
link   
a reply to: piney

I admire your courage... it reminds me of Flo's ^^
I am more of a "freezer", when sth really frightenes me

But there are things that I don't quite understand...
It's not liek I don't have Jesus in my heart....

But I don't understand where some of my knowledge is coming from.... (reading cards and hands and auras and stuff..)
Heaven or hell?
Good or evil?
Black or white?

I think these answers aren't sufficient enough...
there isn't just "black or white"... there are shades of grey and it is up to me how to use my.. well.. abilities...

So let's say I got my "knowledge" from "very-down-under", but I use it for sth good... what does that make me?
And also... what does it make me in the eyes of God? (Not that anybody would know the exact answer, but maybe you do know sth...^^)

Know what I mean?
If I shut the door and "let in Jesus for good" (he is already, I am speaking metaphorically now).. will it take away my "powers"?
Should I even bother about it?

posted on Nov, 30 2015 @ 03:10 PM
link   
a reply to: rukia

No, I know that you are right, don't get me wrong...
I have experienced TERRIBLE things with the quija board after my first time "playing" it... it is everything BUT a game,... this is what I told Flo too...
As for me: this was the very last time doing this...
But I kinda owed her the chance of maybe finding out sth about herself she couldn't do on her own....

posted on Nov, 30 2015 @ 03:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

hahaha,
Yes, I know about Walpurgis-Night and 1st of may...
But people always connote it very negatively and demonically....
uterlly the roots within those "holidays" are of pegan nature... its about the spring equinox
days get longer again and the ground gets fertile again... it's basically the pendant to Halloween (Samhain)

I just found your post so funny

Hahaha, hope you're doing well

posted on Nov, 30 2015 @ 03:16 PM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

Thank you

I hope so too

I guess I won't know for sure until NYE ^^

Take care

posted on Nov, 30 2015 @ 03:18 PM
link   
a reply to: cavtrooper7

hahaha, thanks for including me into your prayers, it is much appreciated

I am just trying to figure out why Flo is having her weird dreams and why on earth so many ppl call me a "witch"..
I wanna know the source and what it means...

posted on Nov, 30 2015 @ 03:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Talorc

Oh the mind is a VERY powerful thing, indeed!!!
I am studying psychology, so I am trying to explain basically everything with something that makes actual sense^^
But there are just some things I cant quite find a rational explanation for and the alternative explanation kinda creeps me out :/
And the only thing I hate more than fear or stupidity, is someone who could get to know certain things, find out stuff and actually overcome the leck of knowledge, yet doesn't do anything and stays "stupid"... I cannot live that way^^ the only thing even worse would be finding sth out and finding myself being uterlly helpless and powerless of changing anything about it...
edit on 30/11/2015 by Cicilicious because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 30 2015 @ 03:24 PM
link   
a reply to: glend

So you think that I shpould accept them and acknowledge their presence, responding with love and light?
I really never tried or even thought of it... it sounds so easy and logical and yet here I am being totally surprised by the easiness of this advice.. thank you so much, I will try and do my best!!

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join