It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Haunted and in desperate need of help

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 12 2015 @ 12:05 AM
link   
a reply to: Cicilicious

I think I've been targeted by Mr. D. But I was an idiot and I latched out. I've been possessed, I've had an entity "like me", etc. I've had the dreams, and heard the voice that said repeatedly "It's too late. There's no going back." So, I say to you, despite what was said, don't reach out for the hand that's trying to latch out to you.

From my experiences the devil or whatever can create unfavorable and very unfortunate life circumstances that can make someone desperate for help. And, under the guise of a lie or trying to appear as a guardian angel or something holy related to the bible or another religion, someone can gradually fall victim to the clutches of the devil by asking for help. That's when things get real.

Partly, from what you mentioned about having the darkness around you, your conception and birth were beyond your control so I don't believe that you're automatically going to be abandoned by God or whichever holy figure you subscribe to, and I don't think that you're inherently evil. You have the logical justification of claiming that something happened beyond your control and that you don't want to be a part of it. So you get to decide to live according to how you want to live.

My recommendation: find Jesus and the church and try to live a relatively happy and kind life. Or if not Jesus, another nice and kind religion. Rejecting the devil, etc. The "there's no going back" means, from my experience, that you might just live a somewhat #ty life, have bad dreams, maybe be haunted/possessed/see things. Basically, stuff will try to scare you, lure you in, etc. Other things may happen to as I'm not entirely sure how this stuff plays out. But my recommendation for being scared is to get a cat (I think you said you already had one?) to help offset the creepiness factor assuming that things do happen.

You get to define your life and how you live. Your dreams, background that was beyond your control, etc don't get to define you. But these things and more may be something you have to live with throughout life and might need to adapt to or get used to.

They can see the things that you see, they can hear the things that you hear, they can read your mind, etc, so they will learn about you (it's been with you for years and maybe longer anyway), they will learn your fears, your guilts, and your regrets. And they will play off of these things in various ways.

Maybe to try and get you to do something for it, threaten you or a loved one, give you nightmares (they can mold your dream state), etc. You can fall victim to this stuff, or you can largely just ignore it, live life mundanely, and just continue on with your life.
edit on 12-8-2015 by Foxlimainno because: (no reason given)

edit on 12-8-2015 by Foxlimainno because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 12 2015 @ 12:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: mikethedevil
I'm going to help you. It is one singular human or group of live humans. They know your superstition about what you think it is so they are playing with you. I mean none of any of it is relevant except you believe it could be. They are #ing with you. Why I don't know.

a reply to: Cicilicious

I'm experiencing something similar to the OP. I was curious what your reply meant. Is there a way to find out how someone might be doing something, and is there a way to find out who might be doing this stuff? Any advice or information is appreciated.

posted on Nov, 28 2015 @ 08:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Murgatroid

Thank you so much for sharing this video, I just watched it and it is beautiful!!

I am very sorry for getting back to you so late- all of you :/

posted on Nov, 28 2015 @ 08:08 PM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

Hey

Yes, I stopped replying for some time, I tried to ignore everything to make it go away and am now in another situation, so I thought "Hey, what happened to that post I wrote back then..."

I am sorry for the late response, not even sure you guys will read this, anyway I can "calm" you down (hopefully) by telling you, that the possibility of sexual violence and being drugged in my personal environment where I sleep, is out of the question, but I am very sorry you had to experience sth alike and surely hope you somehow found a way to cope with that :/

All my love and peace for you

posted on Nov, 28 2015 @ 08:18 PM
link   
a reply to: TruthLover557

That post gave me tears and the creeps at the same time

What you are saying is VERY true...
To explain myself....

When I was 15, I went to visit my family in Romania and told two of my cousins what I had experienced back when I was even younger.... they seemed dared and wanted to try the witch-board as well....

long story short.. at one point it apparently turned out, that we were writing with "D".
At some point he told me "You should be VERY careful with your words towards me, I know exactly what you fear and I can easily prove it, you will see it by this evening. No matter what you do or try, I will turn you into one of my whores by YOUR OWN WILL"...

And indeed... I got a sign, that not only I saw, that scared and kinda marked me- I rarely in my life was terrified like then!

And the creepiest part about his statement was, after we went back to Germany, where I lived back then, I went into a kebap shop where a guy sat and drank sth.
He was a local alcoholic, everyone knew him... at some point he started talking to me (more blabbing^^)... he told me he was a real Russian and I, being a bit sloppy with words, smiling and politely, but yet a bit daring answered "You're more like really drunk^^"...

It was this moment his face expression totally changed- so did his voice and he repeated the exact words:
"You should be VERY careful with your words towards me, I know exactly what you fear and I can easily prove it. No matter what you do or try, I will turn you into one of my whores by YOUR OWN WILL".
My cousins were with me that moment and turned around with shock in their eyes- we instantly left the shop and ever since that day I never went inside again

So yes, you are right.... it all comes down to MY OWN WILL....

posted on Nov, 28 2015 @ 08:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Parthin96

How are you thinking of supressed sexual energy, when reading my post?

I am very sorry if this question sounds rude, I am not trying to be inpolite, it makes me quite curious, truth to be told

posted on Nov, 28 2015 @ 08:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Trachel

Finding someone actually skilled in my area is highly unlikely, but if I should ever make it to Peru, I will visit your shaman for sure, thank you for the tipp

Blessings to you

posted on Nov, 28 2015 @ 08:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Talorc

Thanks a lot for your advice, I will try to recall it and do as you advised me

I really hope you're doing better now and will get back to full strength

Health and blessings to you

posted on Nov, 28 2015 @ 08:31 PM
link   
a reply to: slippeddisc

The point is, that I am actually quite sure, that the devil himself has never visited me so far.

It is my friend Flo who is more tortured by him.
With me it is sth.-else....
It's a shadow figure.... in my dreams it can manifestate...
not always though... and if it appears in my dreams, it's alwas accompanied... (the possesed cat with the big yellow eyes...)

But he himself as a materialized figure in what shape or realm what so ever has never visited me, besides that one time he talked to us (me and my cousins) on the board.

So I don't even know what to call it....
Demon? Shadow figure? Imagination?
Trust me... I know that name of the thing itself gives it only more power...
I should not be afraid of saying its name out loud, it'll finally give me some power above it...but that's the point... I've got no name...^^

posted on Nov, 28 2015 @ 08:33 PM
link   
a reply to: mikethedevil

You actually think that there is some kind of "covin" or what so ever out there whose only aim my personal misery is?^^

I feel quite special now

posted on Nov, 28 2015 @ 08:34 PM
link   
a reply to: hardcoreparkour

thanks, although thats a common short form

I am grateful anyway

posted on Nov, 28 2015 @ 08:36 PM
link   
a reply to: AshFan

I didn't really get the "Hillary"-Hint, but I am wondering what you meant with the other part.
Giving in?
Giving into what? ._o

posted on Nov, 28 2015 @ 08:37 PM
link   
a reply to: AshFan

hahahaha your post actually made me laugh

Thanks xD

Are you okay with your..."burden"?

Is it offensive to say it like that?^^ I don't wanna insult you, I'm very sorry if I did though! :/

posted on Nov, 28 2015 @ 08:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

I didn't even know there were actually "Holidays" especially for worshipping the devil or his kind xDD

(I don't consider Halloween or the 30th of April to be anything like this^^)

posted on Nov, 28 2015 @ 08:40 PM
link   
a reply to: WalkInSilence

Thank you so much for being so protective

It is okay though, I didn't take it to be offensive

I have quite a black humor

But I am grateful to know, there are people like you on sites like this

God bless :*

posted on Nov, 28 2015 @ 08:43 PM
link   
a reply to: TheLegend

Hooooly....!!!! ._.
I really hope you got rid of it...
Why on earth would somebody put a curse on you?
I am very sorry, you had to experience sth like this

But I am very thankful for your advice!

This is what I did or at least tried the past few months^^
I will write a post in here about it

Anyways: Thanks a lot, I am very grateful for your response.

Love and blessings to you

posted on Nov, 28 2015 @ 08:49 PM
link   
a reply to: LongishLongo

Honey, if you were the devil I would probably laugh at you, since my explanation was good enough for being understood^^
I did use a CIRCULAR SAW, I had to be the man of the house for years...
But since I already mentioned that English is not my native tongue and given the fact that I was quite stressed out back then, I guess you can forgive me the leak of knowledge I am showing from time to time, depending on the topic.

Unless of course you are the devil, in which case I will gladly let you translate words like "ferăstrău circular"/"Kreissäge" for me or just ask you to put all of the 10 languages I've learned in my level on an equal native advanced level ;p

posted on Nov, 28 2015 @ 08:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Substracto

Oh I did and I got back to it two nights ago

Last time I did that though was back when I did the post and shortly afterwards I stopped meditating
By meditating I mean that while lying in bed, I am listening to specific melodies and sounds to clean my chakras and open my third eye....

Well.. last time I had it I was insecure and felt quite tortured... this time I feel powerful... a bit intimidated by the happenings, but with trust in God and my own powers

posted on Nov, 28 2015 @ 08:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Foxlimainno

Hey there

Thanks a lot for your post- I will take it under consideration; in fact, I already do/did/do what you were saying.

I do have a cat and I am very much of a believer in God

I am not really religious (chruch, bible, bla bla), but I do pray and I have full trust, that God is with me all along the way

I don't think that he has abandoned me or anything, though he is testing me quite often^^
But I guess I'm not the only one, so ... that's life^^

Could I ask you what exactly it is that you have experienced?
You made me curious^^

posted on Nov, 28 2015 @ 09:15 PM
link   
So Guys... As you see, I got back and tried to answer most of you

I am very grateful for each and everyone of you and your advices.

shortly after I posted my problem online, I stopped checking the mails ....
I tried to ignore everything...
had to move, got homeless for two months and had to stay at several friends.... about a month ago I finally found a new flat and moved in... so I was more occupied with real-life stress, rather than "the spirits I've summened"
In Romania we have traditions when moving into a new flat... My mother (of course...) "forced" me to do so

So me and Flo (We moved in together again- and two other boys), went through the whole apartment in the 3rd or 4th night we were staying at the flat. Normally you should do it the first night, before sleeping, but well...

So we went through the apartment, put salt underneath all windows and mirrors, sprinkled holy water in all the corners of the house, said prayers and burned incense in every room

One should think that nothing could attach us anymore....

About 10 days ago I officially stepped out of the catholic church, because I wanna get back to my roots and convert to being orthodox, as I was raised, so right now, until my "baptism", I am sort of without any "fix religion"

Flo says it makes me a bigger aim... I don't really feel like it...

She is experiencing nightmares again... it really makes me sad to see just how thios all is consuming her.. I am trying to tell her to ignore it, but ... well... call me stupid... several days ago we did it- WITCH BOARD... she never tried it and wanted to find out some stuff, so I promised to help her...
The answers we've got were quiet disturbing :/

I am not sure though how much I could trust in this...
It's way over the top... the spirit said, that the devil will come in flash and bones to look for her, she won't recognize him and when it's too late, he will have planted his seed inside her already, but for doing that, he needs me and that's why he led us to each other, I am basically only a means to an end for him, his real target is Flo...

Honestly... maybe this is exactly why I am not really freaked out by this anymore...
And also because I've been tortured way worse in my life than this...

But Flo... I am not sure how long she can hold it together ._o ...

Anyway...

Thanks to all of you for being of such great help, for giving me advice and for having a mostly respectful discussion

Lots of love, peace, light and blessings to all of you guys

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join