It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Haunted and in desperate need of help

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 9 2015 @ 01:37 AM
link   
I think you are hyper sensitive to label everything in your life as part of something evil. As an example, your Uncle should have died but he didn't so that could have been good luck... See my point?

A part of that hyper sensitivity is you attach yourself to others like you and you will just feed off each other...Just get away from it all...

posted on Aug, 9 2015 @ 02:39 AM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

@Xtrozer: sounds logical

posted on Aug, 9 2015 @ 02:47 AM
link   
Though I don't have any advice, I am intrigued by this thread. I will finish reading it later when I have more time. Good luck to you!

posted on Aug, 9 2015 @ 05:46 AM
link   
I have to agree with some of the other posters. The fear and worry that you put into it will feed the problem and make it worse. Do not be afraid to call whatever you feel it is by its name, if you believe it to be the devil then call it such, you have no reason to tip toe around. Fear breeds fear. It's easy to join events together, if there is some spiritual assault taking place that's likely what it wants to do, even coincidence and things it has no charge over.

posted on Aug, 9 2015 @ 12:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Talorc

I am from Romania originally, but grew up in Germany afterwards, where I am currently doing my BA

posted on Aug, 9 2015 @ 12:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Cicilicious

Consider seeking help from those upon the shamanic paths.

My personal recommendation is my shaman Orlando Chujandama. But if you can't get to Tarapoto, Peru, you might be able to find someone skilled in your area.

posted on Aug, 9 2015 @ 01:17 PM
link   
a reply to: markus2333

hmm... I am not sure whether I underestimate it or not, but I do see your point.
Although- to be honest- your text reminded me of a philosophical theory, that is interesting, but seems very diffucult for me to be imagineable (nothing exists, everything is illusion, produced by your thoughts)... From my personal point of view, I cannot go with that one :/
And only watching the news, I must disagree with you (no offense, mate)- I think- no, I know, there is evil in this world.
Some is human nature, other...well, that's where it gets interesting.

I am a very happy and cheerful person^^
None of my friends would ever even think of me as a desperate and troubled person. I do agree with you, that some people just don't seem to choose to be happy, which I find very sad, but not all people who are troubled, are choosing this kind of trouble .

I thank you a lot for sharing your thoughts Markus

Best wishes,

Cici

posted on Aug, 9 2015 @ 02:09 PM
link   

Solipsism is the word, I guess.

I can't exactly relate to your situation, but I can suggest you try something.

Over the past few months I've been sick with a nasty virus. Very subtle, I didn't know I had it until recently. The symptoms have mostly been limited to fatigue and lethargy, but it also caused me a bit of delirium. I had been waking up at night with terrible dreams, and I slept all day and lay awake at night. It was frightening, because normally I'm an athletic guy and I enjoy physical activity.

The problem was, before I knew I had it, I had convinced myself it was all just in my head. A bad trick of the mind, so to speak. I was almost relieved when I found out it was just a virus, otherwise I may have driven myself mad. I was intent on blaming my own mental weakness, my flaws of character. During a particularly bad bout of sleepless delirium, I even thought God was punishing me for things I've done in the past, and things I continue to do.

Now, I'm not saying you have some health problem or anything like that. I guess my point is that it's easy to convince yourself of some inherent failure, when that may not be the case. What you experience could be attributed to any number of things, not necessarily some fault you were born with.

Now, my direct advice? Sit in silence for a while and don't think about anything at all. Just think about nothing. That may be hard to do, but just focus your attention on the corner of a table or something, until your mind starts to slow down. You'll almost be able to visualize the thoughts as they chatter on, like they are seperate entities coming and going. Don't try to stop them, just let them come. Eventually they'll grow quieter, and then they may stop completely. It's sort of like meditation, I guess. I've used this in the past, and it helps me just calm the hell down whenever I'm too worked up over something. It's almost like a mental cleaning, if you do it right.

Anyway, that's all I got for you, take it or leave it.
edit on 9-8-2015 by Talorc because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 9 2015 @ 06:01 PM
link   

i can't read much more of this, what the hell does sth mean? why can't you type devil? (see, im still here).
edit on 11Sunday38ppAmerica/Chicago93811 by slippeddisc because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 10 2015 @ 05:56 AM
link   
sth = something

posted on Aug, 10 2015 @ 07:48 AM
link   
I'm going to help you. It is one singular human or group of live humans. They know your superstition about what you think it is so they are playing with you. I mean none of any of it is relevant except you believe it could be. They are #ing with you. Why I don't know.

posted on Aug, 10 2015 @ 07:51 AM
link   
There are humans who poses this ability, to read your mind. Take solace in knowing that even with that ability they are bothering a nobody.

a reply to: mikethedevil

posted on Aug, 10 2015 @ 08:16 AM
link   
I think that you will have problems as long as you resist. Give in, be with your kind, join the Hillary campaign.

posted on Aug, 10 2015 @ 01:54 PM
link   
my bday is: 3 3 69
numbers in first middle and last name: 6 6 3

So, 6 6's

An honest to goodness anagram of my name is, "Im here lord Satan"

And I think your story is weird.

posted on Aug, 10 2015 @ 08:38 PM
link   
a reply to: AshFan

Sorry but that isn't very helpful, perhaps you could elaborate?

This person is looking for guidance, should you disagree with the concept I fail to understand why you don't create a proper argument?

posted on Aug, 10 2015 @ 09:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: AshFan
my bday is: 3 3 69
numbers in first middle and last name: 6 6 3

So, 6 6's

An honest to goodness anagram of my name is, "Im here lord Satan"

And I think your story is weird.

You think you are screwed I was born May 1 on the Satanic celebration called Beltaine, guess I'm done for too...

posted on Aug, 10 2015 @ 09:56 PM
link   
Decorum, please.

Why in the name of what ever you believe in do you have to make a clown out of people. Leave it alone unless you have an intelligent compassionate response.
Flame me, I don't care. But play nice.
Jeez.

posted on Aug, 10 2015 @ 10:41 PM
link   

Ignore it. When you no longer feed it with your energy or thoughts, it cannot be sustained, and moves on quite fast. You will find that YOU are the one in control then. It simple wants you to believe you are helpless in order to keep feeding it with low frequency energies like fear and thinking about it. When it does come, mentally invoke the power and name of the Light Being. Jesus, Allah, etc. (it does not matter what you call the Light Being, It knows when you need Its help) and be confident that the demon's darkness cannot harm or influence you. The only options you give it are to starve or to leave. You are the master now and hold no fear. You understand it only bothers you because it is a loser and has nothing else to do but try and feed from you - one who it leeches from because it senses your fear and weakness. Pity it for being a slave and bottom-feeder, then banish it with Jesus beside you. It will be no match for you.

I had a curse placed upon me by a shaman who kept a dark spirit under his family's control for generations. A very powerful, very ancient agent of darkness. It first tried to kill me through a sheer fear induced heart attack one night (and I'm very healthy man). I was wide awake but it did not care. I felts its darkness in my room and it was pulling at my heart and I felt my soul in danger. It took all my power to calm myself and put faith in my spirit's flame. The next time it came it tried to possess me as I slept. It showed me horrific images of death & destruction to lower my spirit flame, then told me to yield. It placed its hand over my 3rd eye and seared me with its heat, so terribly hot. My body convulsed. I instinctively knew what it was attempting to do. "NOBODY CONTROLS ____ (I said my name)!" I screamed in my mind in defiance (there was/is no choice for me, either I am a son of Light or I do not exist. I will never be son of Darkness). As I awoke I saw its face above mine for a moment..... It looked like a Mayan God and I drew a picture of it while it was still fresh on my mind (this was many years ago). Upon our next battle I banished it through my mind and power of Christ, after seeking advice from a priest and coming to understand what I was dealing with. I hope it helps.

Love from Kenya,
Legend
edit on 8/10/2015 by TheLegend because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 11 2015 @ 12:59 AM
link   
 "(one of my uncles was working on a construction place thingy, when suddenly the sharp blade of a saw (not a chain-saw, but the round ones you use for percisly cutting wood with the sharp teeth) got off and "jumped" into his neck"

You lost me after this... you obviously never used a saw before, or just dont know how they work. wake up and smell the coffee, quit fantasizing of demons. Im the devil lol

posted on Aug, 11 2015 @ 02:36 AM
link   
Have you ever tried meditation? or other relaxing techniques?

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join