It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Getting Tired of Trump

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 8 2015 @ 05:04 PM
link   
Of the 10 people that were on the stage I don't find any of them appealing, but I did think one was entertaining and I think a lot of people feel the same.

It is still very early and they will all have their chance to win over the public. I doubt Trump will be the GOP nominee same goes for at least 8 others that were there. He may be up in the polls now, but that will change just like every other election cycle so there is no need to panic.

posted on Aug, 8 2015 @ 05:05 PM
link   
Like him or not, he is absolutely correct that political correctness is ruining this country.

posted on Aug, 8 2015 @ 05:09 PM
link   
a reply to: TheBandit795

Perhaps not. However we cannot survive another four years of our country being handed over to the globalist.
We have one last chance.

Like I said in earlier posts about Trump I do not like him, however he is not bought and paid for by the globalist. Trump does not owe any favors to the corrupt elite like all the other candidates do.

posted on Aug, 8 2015 @ 05:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: yeahright

originally posted by: TheBandit795
Who cares, David Rockefeller will be in control anyhow.

David Rockefeller's 100 years old. At this point, I'm not sure he has control over his bodily functions.

Its the life force of the babies blood he drinks that keeps him going.

posted on Aug, 8 2015 @ 05:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: ArnoldNonymous
a reply to: jhn7537

Any question proposed should be something each candidate can answer.

The question directed to him regarding women would be better suited for an interview and not a political debate.

True and I thought his response to Megan Kelly about "blood coming out of her...whatever" showed real presidential class and style.

edit on 8-8-2015 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2015 @ 06:27 PM
link   
a reply to: ArnoldNonymous

I fully agree with you.
At first he sounded pretty good, a breath of fresh air. Not another career politician, who lived to do the bidding of all the lobbies, he doesn't need their money. But one thing that really bothers me is his inability to deal with the consequences of his insane actions and remarks.
Not only that, but he's making a mockery of the republican party and the election in general. His off color remarks to not only the mods but to other candidates. His comment to Rand about not being able to hear bothered me, especially since Rand actually has to wear a hearing aid.
He constantly hits below the belt and when someone calls him on it, he immediately goes to "it's not my fault! We live in an overly PC country that can't handle a joke". This is not the time or place to be a funny guy. The audience of a GOP debate should not be wooing and laughing like someone just got "burned" in a highschool class room.

posted on Aug, 8 2015 @ 06:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: yeahright

originally posted by: nullafides
Personally, I'm rather willing to give an "alternate" a try.

This is kind of a big deal. We're not shopping for khakis. I'm willing to give him a listen, but I'm far from feeling comfortable giving him the gig.

He knows all of the big business/political manipulations (he is an expert at how donations turn into 'favors' to be repaid by future policy/entitlements). Who can say he wont abuse this knowledge to his advantage. Is he trustworthy? Say you have two dark family force candidates; both filthy rich and privileged, which is the lessor of two evils (both 1%'ers). Trump, because Hillary is a proven untrustworthy power mad incompetent.

posted on Aug, 8 2015 @ 06:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Informer1958

If he doesn't do anything about the fed, nothing will change. And it doesn't look like he'll do anything about it.

posted on Aug, 8 2015 @ 06:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheBandit795
a reply to: swanne

I doubt he's out of NWO's control. He has never mentioned anything about the Federal Reserve or fractional reserve banking.

Not to mention driving up inflation by printing more fake money backed by "Hostess" Twinkie/Snowball 'fall' third quarter profit projections.
edit on 8-8-2015 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2015 @ 08:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: blacktie

never once did he insinuate it was because of her nose he said where-ever

The FULL quote was "You could see there was blood coming out of her eyes, blood coming out of her whatever,"
Try using the WHOLE quote

posted on Aug, 8 2015 @ 08:44 PM
link   
a reply to: HomerinNC

Well, if that is the actual quote then it seems there are a lot of people making a big to do out of nothing.

posted on Aug, 8 2015 @ 08:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Grimpachi

"You could see there was blood coming out of her eyes," Trump told CNN's Don Lemon on Friday night. "Blood coming out of her wherever.".

story

posted on Aug, 8 2015 @ 09:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Answer

You're absolutely right that PC is terrible in this country.

Ben Carson also spoke about this at the National Prayer Breakfast, but he was able to do it without insulting anyone.

posted on Aug, 8 2015 @ 09:48 PM
link   
Donald Trump has a voice so people will be distracted from the fact that the United States is and always has been bloodline ruled. Distracted from the fact that good lil American voters will "choose" between a Bush and Clinton; however false the choice aspect of it may be. That's all.

Donald Trump won't be president. It's just not going to happen, whether people love him or not. You don't have a choice, and you certainly won't have a choice outside of Bush or Clinton.

I have a very hard time believing Donald Trump is really getting the numbers he's getting in the first place. Sorry, not buying it. People are dumb, but they're not that dumb. The puppetmasters will hold him aloft until it's almost too late, and then you'll get to feel like an intelligent, patriotic American because you get to "choose" between Bush or a Clinton again (which has already been decided by this point, too).

/yawn

posted on Aug, 8 2015 @ 10:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: jhn7537

I agree that Trump is a total complete jack*ss, but those GOP moderators for the debate seemed to be working off their own agendas, and I think they should have been a little more unbiased with their questions... They know what they're going to get when they come after a guy who doesn't care for PC... The theatrics of our Govt. and media is beyond pathetic..

They asked every candidate about criticism people had, which is actually what journalists SHOULD do. These candidates are running for the most important position in the world. the scrutiny benefits us. I know I'd like to learn if a guys a dip# before he get's in office.

posted on Aug, 8 2015 @ 10:13 PM
link   

a reply to: Answer

You're absolutely right that PC is terrible in this country.

Ben Carson also spoke about this at the National Prayer Breakfast, but he was able to do it without insulting anyone.

political correctness has undeniably gone haywire, but it shouldn't be the issue people vote on either. Trump being politically incorrect and not giving a damn who he insults don't give me confidence in his involvement in foreign policy.

what kind of law would trump or any candidate pass to make people stop being cry babies anyway? it's not something presidents have control over.

posted on Aug, 9 2015 @ 12:03 AM
link   
a reply to: mahatche

They wouldn't necessarily need to pass a law. I think their plan would be to bring it up as an issue and lead by example that it shouldn't affect us.

That is kind of how PC got started anyway. There is technically no law that you HAVE to be politically correct. You will just be crucified by the media if you aren't.

posted on Aug, 9 2015 @ 01:37 AM
link   

a reply to: mahatche

They wouldn't necessarily need to pass a law. I think their plan would be to bring it up as an issue and lead by example that it shouldn't affect us.

That is kind of how PC got started anyway. There is technically no law that you HAVE to be politically correct. You will just be crucified by the media if you aren't.

wouldn't work, the entire time he'd be in office saying dumb things and the usual suspects in the media would be calling it disgusting and flopping around on the floor in agony. Remember the ones most likely to outrage over trump's comments are liberals, it would change nothing.

posted on Aug, 9 2015 @ 02:57 AM
link   

I did like his stances early on, but he has plainly shown he can't work with others. Even in his own party he is making enemies.

Yep he is making republicans and democrats mad because he is leading in all the polls and saying stuff they would only say to a best friend or family member. Fox news does not like Trump and as he leads in the polls they and all the other bought and paid for shrills will continue to do everything in their power to destroy him.. He is not the anointed one by either party.

All the party supporters who complain about elected officials should relish in his out spoken off the cuff remarks... Unless you want just more clones of the same old failed policies. Maybe it is time for someone rude, crude, and in your face who does not owe all their benefactors favors to take charge of the mess many believe the country is in.

Edit to add: OR he will go independent and divide the vote so Hilary can get elected just like her Hubby did because of Ross Perot. Worked once and would probably work again.
edit on 9-8-2015 by 727Sky because: ..

posted on Aug, 9 2015 @ 05:20 AM
link   
The Trump scares the hell out of the establishment,status- quo,behind the curvers , call them what you like.
He's frank like the the majority of the disintegrating middle class, he has more in common with them then the
politihoes ,mediahoes.

Will this man tackle the detrimental effects of Globalization on American workers ? I think he understands Globalization
guts western society especially short term, thus wants more companies stateside doing well and hiring to curtail or lessen the impact.

Love or hate him his policies favor the working middle class. Assuming its not all rhetoric.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join